Revelation of the horror of the Tribulation

BY ZIPPORAH MUSHALA
It was like I was looking at another world and not this one I know. The things that I saw where shocking!!!This world was in ruin and HUGE creatures where walking on this face of the earth. So HUGE that a human being can just reach on its ankle. I was SHOCKED. I couldn’t believe it! Then I also saw that the pit of hell became visible to the human eye in the physical realm and all types of demons where exiting from there to earth and humans could see all this.

The bible says that the things which will be in the tribulation are the first of their kind. Like never has been and never will be. I saw girls being raped by strange creatures. I also saw that demons had power to change into any type of creature including dragons though they don’t exist as they so desired. Then I also so agents of darkness planted to make people accept to accept the Mark of the Beast. They would pretend to endure and then give up…so that they can influence others to do so

It was an age of great Science and Technology and Detectors where put everywhere to detect humans and no one could escape…. The bible says ”In those days, the Lord’s hand of restriction shall be removed from the earth’ and this means that all those dangerous spirits that are bound in hell will be unleashed! Just last week, The Lord showed someone these dangerous spirits. The very dangerous spirits are the ones we read in the bible that they are chained in the pit of hell. So this person saw them and said they were GIGANTIC!!!They warned him severely and said

”We should not find you after the rapture or else….’

I am beginning to believe those are the giants of giants that I saw.Then the bible says death will be scarce in those days.

People will long for death but it will not come to them. The things I saw now make me believe the scripture that says ”Children will betray their Parents and Parents their children!’ I saw people being starved for days and then being shoved rotten human meat and human waste in their mouths and they would gladly eat it for they had been starving for days. Some even began eating their own flesh!!!!!!People where being made to sleep in filthy cells messed with urine with all kinds of bugs and Scorpion. There was hardly any food and only a sip of water was allowed in many days’ time. I saw concentration camps all over the world. People where being injected diseases into and sent to a mass to spread that disease. Yet people where not dying! Death will escape the Face of the earth and will only know few. Pregnant women began to abort so that they could eat their Children… None was given any access to cooking utensils. People where constantly bitter towards each other and there was no happiness.

I saw multitudes run and beg to be given the Mark of the Beast just so that they could have a little peace. Even those who had the Mark of the Beast where not exactly in ‘Heaven’ but had rationings as well. Though they were on the better side.I saw people wanting to convert to Judaism but it was of no effect. Only and ONLY real Jews will be saved at that time. Those who belonged to other religions will have to overcome the tribulation if they are to be saved. Some will overcome. ”I saw multitudes standing before the throne and I asked who are these?’ And he answered ‘These are the one who overcame by the blood of the Lamb’. There was no more School. No need for higher education. Every day was a terror. It was everyone to himself. Even children (those who are of an accountable age) where in the tribulation.It is my everyday cry to God that we never ever miss the Rapture.

As it is said, “Today, if you hear his voice, do not harden your hearts as in the rebellion.”.” (Hebrews 3:15).

1. Enagbo Edwins

April 5, 2015 at 4:11 pm

2. David Kent

April 5, 2015 at 4:21 pm

Lord save us

3. Princess Auxy

April 5, 2015 at 4:33 pm

4. Anthony Chinedu

April 5, 2015 at 4:49 pm

what you saw is the wrath of God and not the tribulation.

5. Brian Tyson Shumba

April 5, 2015 at 5:29 pm

6. Oladipo Samuel Segun

April 5, 2015 at 5:35 pm

Help me not to miss the rapture oh Lord

7. Patricia Charles

April 5, 2015 at 5:52 pm

8. Ekiuwa Stephan

April 5, 2015 at 6:19 pm

Save my soul oh Lord.

9. David Ovie

April 5, 2015 at 7:10 pm

but i have learnt that when the rapture takes place, all the unborn children in d womb of d women will disappear and go to heaven.

10. Unyime Bassey

April 5, 2015 at 7:25 pm

Father Lord help me…….to make it at the end.

11. Deb Arriaza

April 5, 2015 at 7:33 pm

The babies will not be in their mother’s womb…they will be taken away…with the church….false!!!

12. Danso Elliot Rocks

April 5, 2015 at 8:01 pm

Yes so shall it be

13. Danso Elliot Rocks

April 5, 2015 at 8:02 pm

Wat is false here

14. Chris Tari

April 5, 2015 at 8:29 pm

chei let God just help me

15. Songa Wakenge

April 5, 2015 at 8:39 pm

Do you want to say that judaism will be a true religion one day? if one is to be saved they must believe in jesus no matter who he is jew or gentil,don’t make people convert to judaism which is false religion.

16. Onyeka Abattam

April 5, 2015 at 8:59 pm

God will see His children through

17. Delia Angeles

April 5, 2015 at 9:40 pm

Praise God!

18. Amaka Chy

April 5, 2015 at 9:49 pm

May God help us make rapture in Jesus name Amen

19. Letty Ellison

April 5, 2015 at 10:24 pm

Almighty God , please help us & our family & brothers & sisters n Christ even the unsaved to seek your face now & prepare us for the Rapture. Lord Jesus create in us a pure heart & renew a steadfast spirit within us. Thank you Lord! Have mercy!! In Jesus name.

20. Exceptional Emmanuel Okorie

April 5, 2015 at 10:38 pm

Help us Lord

21. Solange Kayumba

April 6, 2015 at 3:47 am

Juma Kayumba

22. Daniel Okwara

April 6, 2015 at 7:55 am

Lord,may you take me with you when you come.

23. Selabe Kat

April 6, 2015 at 8:10 am

Oh Lord i beg u, m a sinner,hv mercy on u

24. Olakunle Festus Oyawale

April 6, 2015 at 8:47 am

I understand believers who were left behind could be saved if they would overcome the tribulation; however I doubt if unbeliever would have the chance to receive Jesus Christ as Lord, since the Holy Spirit would have exited the world. I pray that people wouldn’t ignore this revelation. Lord, keep me and my household.

25. Victor Nwafor

April 6, 2015 at 11:44 am

LORD JESUS, pls give us ur spirit to obey ur commandment and d grace to be worthy on d rapture day in JESUS name, AMEN

26. Kayg Sherz Mphahlele

April 6, 2015 at 12:28 pm

Children under the age of accountability (which is 7 years downwards)will be taken with the Lord, there is no way he will leave behind innocent unborn babies, who neva evn saw da light of day, people should be careful of revelations and ask God for descernment

27. Olakunle Festus Oyawale

April 6, 2015 at 6:05 pm

@Mphahlele, Sister Rachel didn’t say unborn babies or children under the age of accountability would face tribulation. This revelation is 100 percent Scriptural. Please, don’t water down a message that should save souls from the eternal damnation that is to be unleashed to this sinful world soon. We all may not see vision and revelation, but we must do our bits to ensure that souls dont perish. God bless.

28. Kayg Sherz Mphahlele

April 6, 2015 at 8:25 pm

I just dont understand where shes saying pregnant women will abort their babies so they wud eat them, where are they getting those babies in the womb when Jesus has taken all innocent babies in the world and unborn ones, thats where i dont understand realy, im not trying to deceive anyone here, its simple realy, and whats with only the jews will be saved? So if ur not a true jew u cnt be saved? When the bible clearly says, for you to get to heaven in those days is by your blood, cos they will kill you, it did not say you must be jew in those days to be saved, lets get real here

29. Ronny Mwenge

April 7, 2015 at 6:35 am

THE ABYSS OPENED!!!!

30. Gabi Lubona

April 7, 2015 at 11:32 pm

Is only demonic beings that will be persecuting or a % of human beings will involved in persecuting other???

31. Takemore Majabule

April 8, 2015 at 1:17 pm

ummmm may I not miss rapture my Lord.

32. Byaruhanga Stephen

April 9, 2015 at 7:47 am

DEAR ALL, Read the Bible indiscriminately and you will get a mixed message. You will take on board commandments that were never meant for you and you wll end up confused and lukewarm. You will fall from grace and into works. The way to avoid this is to read the entire Bible through the lens of Jesus and His finished work. When the Galatians fell into error Paul reminded them that “before your very eyes Jesus Christ was clearly portrayed as crucified” (Ga 3:1). A clear revelation of the cross is the best protection against falling from grace. Do not let people confuse you with false revelations from the PIT of hell.

The cross changed everything. Prior to the cross everything pointed forward to Jesus and His redemptive work. Everything after the cross celebrates His finished work and invites you to rest.

33. Takemore Majabule

April 9, 2015 at 10:00 am

It is more profitable to the body of Christ Sir Stephen Byaruhanga if you dismiss such revelation with scriptural references so that you sustantiate your claims. How are they false Sir?

34. Gabi Lubona

April 9, 2015 at 10:39 am

The Holy Spirit is very important, ask and you will given.

35. Byaruhanga Stephen

April 9, 2015 at 11:24 am

Takemore Major Majabule: Any so called revelation somebody says they got that is contrary to the bible is not a REVELATION from God,but is a DEVILATION from hell!!! There is no scripture that says spirits bound in hell will be released during the tibulation period. Instead scripture mentions of the BEAST, the DEVIL and ANTICHRIST present during the tribulation period. The beast and antchrist will be destroyed immediately after the tribulation period and the devil will be cast into prison for 1000 years, awaiting the final day of judgement after which the devil will be released from the prison and cast into the lake of fire that burns with sulphur. Even when we ask the Holy Spirit, He cannot contradict scriptures. No believer will be left behind to face the rapture as this post seem to suggest.

36. Rick Daley

April 9, 2015 at 8:14 pm

Wow

37. Noela Shaona

April 10, 2015 at 2:43 am

lord my heart give it to u please remember me please bag u