RACHAEL MUSHALA REVELATION OF HEAVEN AND HELL & EFFECTIVE EVANGELISM

I can never deny the reality of hell because God saved me from it.
Jesus saved me from hell.
In 2011 before I returned to the Lord, (I reconciled to God in December 2011) I used to pray but lived a double life.
While I still lived a double life, one day, I was in the bedroom with my sister Lois, it was daytime and I was lying on the bed awake, my sister was doing school work.
Suddenly I was in a trance and the room started going round and round really fast and it was as though my spirit and body separated.
I could see everything clearly, I could see my sister writing her school work and she didn’t know what was happening, I tried talking to my sister but I couldn’t communicate with her.
I heard my mom and dad talking in the living room.
Everything kept going round really fast and I heard the sound of a very mighty wind then saw the entrance to very dark hole, it appeared right there in my room and the sound of the strong wind was still there and I realized that I was going to die and that I was going to hell.
All I felt was regret, the things I saw as being very important, I now saw them as trivial and wished I hadn’t done some things that I had done, or reacted to some situations as I had reacted. A lot of things were rushing through my mind and it all happened so fast and I was filled with regret.
When I realized that I was going to hell, I said, ”Lord please forgive me and give me another chance.”
And immediately, everything ended. Jesus saved me from hell. I called myself a Christian, but I would be stuck in hell if not for Him. This was a very strong warning for me.
From January 5th 2012, the Lord Jesus Christ has showed me hell and it’s a terrible place, it’s not a story made by Christians to scare people, no, it’s a horrible place prepared for satan and his angels but all who follow him will go where he goes.
In one vision of a section of hell that the Lord Jesus Christ recently showed me, there were these really huge pots filled with liquid fire. People were stuffed into these pots filled with fire. Their skin was all peeled up from the liquid fire. They were burned up and disfigured but they didn’t die. They were in terrible pain and looked so helpless. It was a horrible sight. These are people who didn’t repent while on earth.
That’s why it hurts me so much to see preachers only telling people about prosperity and how God is going to bless them, without warning them about the danger of sin and where it will lead them.
This is a terrible mistake and that’s why non of those who do this will escape God’s judgement. You cannot lead people to a place this horrible and expect to escape it yourself, unless you repent.
Temporal wealth cannot be compared with the value of a human soul.
Jesus had told me, ”All they preach about now is prosperity. Very few are preaching my truth. But what is money if your soul burns in hell? Do not be allured by money, it’s the root of all evil. Didn’t I say to sell all you have and give the money to the poor then come and follow me? it’s what has allured many preachers and now they only care about filling their churches and filling their pockets I know that while you are on earth, you are going to need money and I will provide you with just enough. The rest of your treasures will be stored up in heaven, safe, where moths cannot destroy. This earth will be burnt down with fire and nothing will be left standing.”
VISION OF HEAVEN
Months ago,The Lord Jesus Christ had said to my sister Zipporah, ”I have shown you and Rachael hell, but very soon, am going to show you the glories of heaven.”
Heaven is also a real place and it’s a place prepared for the saints of God and its beautiful beyond description.
Jesus said had said to us, ”You cannot imagine just how glorious heaven is! Your human minds are too small to comprehend it.”
On 24/10/14, after praying, I was worshipping and praising the Lord when the Lord Jesus Christ allowed me to see a glimpse of heaven.
It was so glorious I can’t describe it! There were streets made of pure gold. The Lord showed me a city that was made of pure gold! It was breath taking, so very beautiful I can’t describe it because even though we have gold here on earth, our earthly gold is so much inferior to the one that was used to make this city.
It was pure and beautiful, glorious. The Lord also allowed me to see countless of angels in heaven. They were not in the city, but were in another section of heaven worshipping the Lord.
In 2012 when the Lord Jesus Christ allowed me to hear the angels in heaven singing, it was so beautiful and they were singing glory, glory glory.
Heaven is a real place,it’s a literal place awaiting the saints.
EFFECTIVE EVANGELISM
The Lord Jesus Christ taught me how to accomplish effective evangelism. This is what The Lord showed me.
Jesus Christ was going out and evangelizing to the lost, He was so passionate and He didn’t care wether or not they were willing to listen.
He just went out and began telling them about repentance and God’s word.
He spoke and made them listen. He didn’t care about their reaction; He didn’t care whether or not they would hate Him for it. He was just concerned about their eternal soul.
Jesus told me, ”I wasn’t ashamed to die a shameful death on the cross for you.”
Jesus told me not to be concerned about how people will react to the truth but rather to just tell them because it is for their salvation.
The Lord Jesus Christ said He chose me for this purpose; to warn people about the reality of hell.
I can never ignore the importance of warning people of its existence and the only way of escape available; who is Jesus Christ because it’s horrible beyond description. Some people think warnings about hell are too much but if you see it, you will know the warnings are too few. I ca also not deny the existence of paradise-heaven; a place so beautiful beyond description.
‘’In my Father’s house are many mansions:if it were not so I would have told you.Iam going to prepare a place for you.”John 14:2
“But the fearful, unbelieving, the abominable, murderers, whoremongers, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars will have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone; this is the second death.” Revelation 21:8
You have a choice to make; heaven or hell.Choose now while there’s time.

End Time Visitations

1. Rachael Abigail Mushala Chisulo

November 12, 2014 at 5:44 pm

@ Chisenga Chayi what I mean is that I called myself a christian but lived a sinful life.I thought it was ok as long as I prayed.I lived a sinful life and I didn’t live for Jesus but I still called myself a christian.Its a double life because I confessed Him with my lips but denied Him with my actions.

2. Rachael Abigail Mushala Chisulo

November 12, 2014 at 5:49 pm

cowards WILL go to hell.Its not people who are scared of spiders but those who are afraid of standing up for Christ.If you are afraid of standing up for Christ you are a coward and will not inherit heaven because whoever denies Him will also be denied in the presence of the angels.

3. Chisenga Chayi

November 12, 2014 at 6:03 pm

Sorry Rachael I dn’t myn t be hard on u bt I nided an xample,sory for puting u on a front,if u feel it’s sumthin secret beta kip it to yourself o de same my prayeris dat God gts glory thru yo tstimons

4. Ayodeji Biobaku

November 12, 2014 at 6:28 pm

God will help us to the end

5. Patrick Mokgoko

November 12, 2014 at 6:34 pm

Ayodele Koleosho, your knowledge of the Bible is quite lacking, if you read the Bible carefully you would realize that Jesus went to preach to the generation of Noah BEYOND the grave. If you apply your mind a little bit you would realize that Sodom and Gommorah will be restored. Ayodele Koleosho, are you also one of those who think that Jesus will FAIL in His mission of saving the whole world according to the scriptures?

6. Patrick Mokgoko

November 12, 2014 at 6:37 pm

Christ Beloved Son, if you study your Bible a little deeper you would know that Jesus NEVER used the word hell but Gehenna, if you give yourself time to meditate you would realize that Lazarus and the rich man is a PARABLE and should not be taken literal.

7. Patrick Mokgoko

November 12, 2014 at 6:39 pm

Christ Beloved Son, if hell will be cast into the lake of fire then common sense tells me that hell is temporary.

8. Patrick Mokgoko

November 12, 2014 at 6:41 pm

Rachael Mushala, do you understand what it means by “inherit” , do I choose by my own to inherit something?

9. Saved ByGrace

November 12, 2014 at 6:54 pm

Patrick Mokgoko why r u stressing urself here..if u don believe wat shes sayin don read it or unfriend her n Rachael Mushala i must commend u for the patience u show wen people make certain comments tha i wud personally find annoyin if i were u, iv noticed you don argue back or get angry ever n that, i really admire aba u. God bless

10. Patrick Mokgoko

November 12, 2014 at 6:59 pm

Her Ladyship Esther Nyame-Dea, actually I have been called to EXPOSE those who contradict. Jesus says that He is a good Shepherd and He won’t loose even a single sheep, but people preach that there are people burning in hell fire already, which makes Jesus a liar.

11. Patrick Mokgoko

November 12, 2014 at 7:00 pm

In Adam ALL fell into sin, in Jesus NOT ALL will be saved, is Adam more stronger than Jesus? Acts 3:21

12. Lwazi Chris Ntusikazi

November 12, 2014 at 7:06 pm

Patrick are you a Jehova Witness member?

13. Saved ByGrace

November 12, 2014 at 7:06 pm

Patrick Mokgoko ur right, in Jesus, if we believe we shall all be saved but i think wat shes tryin t say is if we live in sin whether we believe in Jesus or not it will land us in hell… hell is as real as heaven whether u believe tha or not

14. Patrick Mokgoko

November 12, 2014 at 7:09 pm

Lwazi Chris Ntusikazi, I am NOT a Jehova Witness member. Let me ask you this “if a JW member can tell you that 1+1=2 are you going to refuse because it comes from a JW member?”

15. Lwazi Chris Ntusikazi

November 12, 2014 at 7:18 pm

No! because that it is obvious. The Thing is You so strongly oppose the idear of hell and especially for Christians that are sent there!

16. Patrick Mokgoko

November 12, 2014 at 7:41 pm

Lwazi Chris Ntusikazi, are the Bible warnings not enough? Why would God take a CHRISTIAN to hell fire? Read Luke 16:31. Lwazi, what was Christ’s mission?

17. Patrick Mokgoko

November 12, 2014 at 7:48 pm

Of course hell is real, Jonah says that he was in hell for 3 days and 3 nights, rest assured there was NO FIRE in the belly of that fish, maybe it’s high time you ask yourselves “what is hell”?

18. Patrick Mokgoko

November 12, 2014 at 7:54 pm

What father holding his little girl’s hand crossing a busy street would ever let it go?The more she pulls, the tighter he squeezes . There is no way she is going anywhere. Is God any different? The argument that a person choose hell by rejecting God as a result of “free” will is in effect saying a little girl has more strength than her dad.

19. Ayodele Theophilus

November 12, 2014 at 8:12 pm

patrick, people living in sin are satan’s children. Stop calling them God’s children. People are currently burning in hell Luke 16:19-31

20. Ayodele Theophilus

November 12, 2014 at 8:15 pm

God cannot save people who love to sin, and continue to sin. They must repent, confess, forsake the sin and ask Jesus to save them before they can make heaven. Stop talking like the Jehovah witness.

21. Ayodele Theophilus

November 12, 2014 at 8:22 pm

Lazarus and the rich man was not a parable. It was a real event, real people that lived and died in Jesus earthly days. Bible said, there was a rich man.. .. Bible did not say, the kingdom of heaven is like a rich man and Lazarus episode.. ..

22. Nwankwo Francis Ebuka

November 12, 2014 at 9:20 pm

I was complaining of people that condemn purgatory saints etc, I didnt even know that many dont belive in HELL sef.
    Aaaaaaaaah Indeed the labourers are fewer than the harvest!!

23. Bernadette Cielo Medrano

November 12, 2014 at 9:54 pm

OH,LORD HAVE MERCY ON US!

24. Gabi Lubona

November 12, 2014 at 10:06 pm

Glory to the Rock

25. Nqoe Ban Yahuah Yasharaal

November 12, 2014 at 10:42 pm

Patrick go and preach your Jehovah’s witness doctrines somewhere.Hell is tempory ,Lake of fire will be lucifer,demons and all lost souls who dont repent.By his sheep YAHUSHUA meant those who repent and live according to YAHUVEH AND YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH’s commands.Matthew 13 says wide is the gate that lead to destruction and many find it.Most who are walking in this path to hell are those who are arrogant like you.I thank YAHUSHUA for his mercy and I confess my short comings everyday so I can live Holy and escape hell and lake of fire.Hebrews 12 vs 4 says without holiness no man will see YAHUVEH.Gehenna is Hebrew name for hell .Repent before YAHUSHUA comes for HIS Holy bride because HE is not coming for christians.Revelations 1 vs 7 says all eyes shall see HIM.Many are called but few are choosen.ADONAI HAVE MERCY ON US LUKEWARM CHRISTIANS.

26. Patrick Mokgoko

November 13, 2014 at 5:38 am

Can someone answer, what is hell? Who goes there?

27. Patrick Mokgoko

November 13, 2014 at 5:39 am

Nqobile Victor Mkhwebu, I fully believe that Jesus is God, what’s your problem?

28. Patrick Mokgoko

November 13, 2014 at 5:45 am

How many of you know that the mercies of God ENDURE FOREVER? How many of you know that God will NEVER be angry forever? How many know that Love covers a multitude of sins? How many know that Love does not keep a record of wrongs? Of course you can’t answer except to say ‘BUT’.

29. Arit Haruna Ekpat

November 13, 2014 at 8:00 am

THANK YOU JESUS. DEAR LORD HELP US TO HEED TO THYE WARNINGS AND TO LLIVE RIGHT, AMEN!

30. Patrick Mokgoko

November 13, 2014 at 8:49 am

Indeed my people perish due to lack of knowledge.

31. Nqoe Ban Yahuah Yasharaal

November 13, 2014 at 9:42 am

@Patrick indeed,people perish due to lake of knowledge.When YAHUVEH gives people the knowledge through prophecies and visions you stone the messengers.YAHUSHUA called such people hypocrites,my problem is that you want to challenge the word of YAHUVEH and lead people to hell with your Jehovah witness doctrines.I you study and cram the bible scriptures but its not helpful without the revelation of YAHUVEH through HIS RAUCH ha KODESH.REPENT OR YOU WILL KNOW WHATS HELL AND LAKE OF FIRE IF YOU DIE IN YOUR IGNORANCE.

32. Vivian Atiedu

November 13, 2014 at 1:50 pm

If this Patrick guy says the story about Lazarus and the rich man was just a parable, then he should try and explain the parable to himself, if he can truly do that then case close. Lack of knowledge my people perish. If u are still not convince that this revelations are from God , then I wonder wat kind of god u are serving .

33. Rachael Abigail Mushala Chisulo

November 13, 2014 at 2:01 pm

please go to these links Tobechukwu Ogdimma. m.youtube.com/watch?v=5TML5ejxmKE. eternal-destinations.blogspot.com/2014/08/rachael-mushala-second-testimony-of-hell.html?m=1. eternal-destinations.blogspot.com/2013/11/rachael-mushala-testimony-of-hell.html?m=1. eternal-destinations.blogspot.com/2014/07/zipporah-mushalas-third-testimony-of.html?m=1. eternal-destinations.blogspot.com/2014/02/zipporah-mushalas-second-testimony-of.html?m=1. eternal-destinations.blogspot.com/2013/11/zipporah-mushala-testimony-of-hell.html?m=1. you can find other testimonies on my wall or on my blogsite at Endtime-visitations.blogspot.com

34. Patrick Mokgoko

November 13, 2014 at 2:04 pm

I serve a God Who will NEVER be angry for eternity.

35. Patrick Mokgoko

November 13, 2014 at 2:07 pm

I serve the God Who doesn’t hold grudges.

36. Patrick Mokgoko

November 13, 2014 at 2:09 pm

Nqobile, do you think the Bible is not enough? After the Bible God remembered other things and revealed them to Rachael?