PLEASE GOD NOT MAN…

PLEASE GOD NOT MAN...

PLEASE GOD NOT MAN

Matthew 10:28 “And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. But rather fear Him who after destroying the body has got the power to cast the soul into hell.”

In the walk of inward and outward holiness,it is so easy to become intimidated along the way and try to please man because you do not want to stand out.

I have been feeling this pressure all around me ever since I decided to forsake the world and pursue God in truth and in spirit. Sometimes the external pressure is so much that it can tempt you to want to snap at someone who won’t just leave you alone.

The truth is that despite Satan knowing that you belong to God,he won’t stop trying. Just like he kept trying to make Jesus sin after the 40 day fast in the wilderness. That is why we have to continue resisting him.

I have been called titles like Aunty,Old Woman etc despite being in my 20s all because I don’t wear trousers,artificial hair or put it on make up like most people my age. This is despite me wearing modest clothes that are feel are presentable while being modest.

This is all a trick from Satan to try and make us backslide. You should not give up!

Satan has got pressure for males and females and it comes in all varieties. The goal is to make you backslide.

Pray against the spirit of intimidation. I know many people who believe the message of true inner and outer holiness but they are too scared of the world to repent! Cast out the Spirit and repent while there is time.

Matthew 10:33 “But whoever denies Me before men, him I will also deny before My Father who is in heaven.

2 Corinthians 7 “Therefore, since we have these promises,dear friends, let us purify ourselves from everything that contaminates body and spirit, perfecting holiness out of reverence for God.

1 Timothy 2:9 ” in like manner also, that the women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with propriety and [a]moderation, not with braided hair or gold or pearls or costly clothing.”

1 Peter 3:3 ” chaste conduct accompanied by fear. 3 (E)Do not let your adornment be merely outward—arranging the hair, wearing gold, or putting on fine apparel— 4 rather let it be the hidden person of the heart, with the [a]incorruptible beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is very precious in the sight of God.”

This also reminds me of a dream I had last about two years ago where I was wearing long modest clothes and I dreamt that I was going HOME. As I walked I found that the place I was going was uphill and it only kept higher. It then dawned on me that the HOME I was going to was HEAVEN and not my physical home here on earth. It was God’s way of encouraging me.

Another time when I was still at University,I used to face the same challenges and Rachael dreamt that I was wearing a long modest dress and in the dream she saw that I was praying as I walked. Meaning that the dressing was giving glory to God. It was a witness for all men.

2 Corinthians 3:2-3 “You are our epistle written in our hearts, known and read by all men; 3 clearly you are an epistle of Christ, ministered by us, written not with ink but by the Spirit of the living God, not on tablets of stone but on tablets of flesh, that is, of the heart.”

Please take time to read post that my sister Rachael Rachael Abigail Mushala Chisulo and I have been sharing over the years on our timelines and on Glofire page about holiness to get an indepth of why we need to be holy both inside and outside.

Hebrews 9:27 “And as it is appointed for men to die once,but after this the judgment.

Once you die,the people you tried to please will only say “Too bad” and will move on.

Fear God not man.

4. Lindie Gabe Chaputula

August 26, 2022 at 6:19 pm

5. Caroline Banda

August 26, 2022 at 6:25 pm

6. Blessing Anthony Adebiyi

August 26, 2022 at 6:48 pm

Sister zipporah mushala u are too beautiful naturally to be morke the glory of God on u is more than anything here on earth. I love just the way u are you always make God first and that’s the best beauty one needs to have in life. Keep on ur good dressing it’s very beautiful always and for young u are very young beautiful sister. Just that naturally God made u a fate beautiful young lady stature. I love you dear sister and God loves u the mostly . Please sister pray for me I love to be like You

7. Mishin DaBliss

August 26, 2022 at 6:56 pm

Godbless your walk so that you can bring more souls into his house….

8. AK Tos

August 26, 2022 at 7:05 pm

Zipporah Mushala Do you have a list of items that we can use in replacement of cologne, body spray or what can be suggested to those who say they have challenges with body odor? God will continue to strengthen you in this walk and reveal Himself in a new way in Jesus name. Amen

9. Belvie Bwela

August 26, 2022 at 7:47 pm

Beautiful ❤️ God bless you sister and I hope and pray many sisters will not be afraid to love the way God made them. We don’t need makeup and artificial products to add to what God has agree to be beautiful.

10. Évangéliste Phanuel

August 26, 2022 at 7:48 pm

Merci pour l’encouragement bien-aimé.Soyez fortifiée !!!

11. Max Mfidi

You’re beautiful 😍

17. Soumaï Mahad

August 26, 2022 at 8:42 pm

Very beautiful

18. Nellie Maurice

August 26, 2022 at 8:45 pm

How you wear pleases what is attached to it, if you wear modest, no artificial eye lids, nail, and even fake hair you will please those who follow the outward rules.
    But if you wear modest, be Holly inside ( like I do for the growly of God)
    Then you are pleasing the inner man who is the Holly Spirit.
    The bible tells us that we are not of the word, we are pilgrims.
    Rejoice in the lord always when the world notice that, you are different from it.
    God bless you so much.

19. Patricia G Adams

August 26, 2022 at 8:47 pm

Beauty is natural.may God bless you dear sister

20. Prosper Onyekachi

August 26, 2022 at 9:26 pm

Amen.
    Thank you.

21. Daniel Ikechukwu

August 26, 2022 at 10:12 pm

God bless you sis

22. Duncan Mango

August 26, 2022 at 10:38 pm

I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.
    Romans 12:1 KJV

Do not love the world or anything that belongs to the world. If you love the world, you do not love the Father. Everything that belongs to the world—what the sinful self desires, what people see and want, and everything in this world that people are so proud of—none of this comes from the Father; it all comes from the world. The world and everything in it that people desire is passing away; but those who do the will of God live forever.
    1 John 2:15‭-‬17

You should not use outward aids to make yourselves beautiful, such as the way you fix your hair, or the jewelry you put on, or the dresses you wear. Instead, your beauty should consist of your true inner self, the ageless beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of the greatest value in God’s sight.
    1 Peter 3:3‭-‬4 GNT

Don’t you realize that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, who lives in you and was given to you by God? You do not belong to yourself, for God bought you with a high price. So you must honor God with your body.
    1 Corinthians 6:19‭-‬20 NLT

“A woman must not put on men’s clothing, and a man must not wear women’s clothing. Anyone who does this is detestable in the sight of the Lord your God.
    Deuteronomy 22:5 NLT

“Now may the God of peace Himself sanctify you through and through [that is, separate you from profane and vulgar things, make you pure and whole and undamaged—consecrated to Him—set apart for His purpose]; and may your spirit and soul and body be kept complete and [be found] blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.” 1 Thessalonians 5:23 AMP

And you, what do you think you’re up to? Dressing up in party clothes, Decking yourselves out in jewelry, putting on lipstick and rouge and mascara! Your primping goes for nothing. You’re not going to seduce anyone. They’re out to kill you! And what’s that I hear? The cry of a woman in labor, the screams of a mother giving birth to her firstborn. It’s the cry of Daughter Zion, gasping for breath, reaching out for help: “Help, oh help me! I’m dying! The killers are on me!”
    Jeremiah 4:30‭-‬31 MSG

I also want the women to be modest and sensible about their clothes and to dress properly; not with fancy hair styles or with gold ornaments or pearls or expensive dresses, but with good deeds, as is proper for women who claim to be religious.
    1 Timothy 2:9‭-‬10 GNT

For we must all stand before Christ to be judged. We will each receive whatever we deserve for the good or evil we have done in this earthly body.
    2 Corinthians 5:10 NLT

God says, “Zion women are stuck-up, prancing around in their high heels, Making eyes at all the men in the street, swinging their hips, Tossing their hair, gaudy and garish in cheap jewelry.” The Master will fix it so those Zion women will all turn bald— Scabby, bald-headed women. The Master will do it. The time is coming when the Master will strip them of their fancy baubles—the dangling earrings, anklets and bracelets, combs and mirrors and silk scarves, diamond brooches and pearl necklaces, the rings on their fingers and the rings on their toes, the latest fashions in hats, exotic perfumes and aphrodisiacs, gowns and capes, all the world’s finest in fabrics and design. Instead of wearing seductive scents, these women are going to smell like rotting cabbages; Instead of modeling flowing gowns, they’ll be sporting rags; Instead of their stylish hairdos, scruffy heads; Instead of beauty marks, scabs and scars.
    Isaiah 3:16‭-‬24 MSG

When Jezebel heard that Jehu had arrived in Jezreel, she made herself up—put on eyeshadow and arranged her hair—and posed seductively at the window. When Jehu came through the city gate, she called down, “So, how are things, ‘Zimri,’ you dashing king-killer?”
    2 Kings 9:30‭-‬31

: “But I have this complaint against you. You are permitting that woman—that Jezebel who calls herself a prophet—to lead my servants astray. She teaches them to commit sexual sin and to eat food offered to idols. I gave her time to repent, but she does not want to turn away from her immorality. “Therefore, I will throw her on a bed of suffering, and those who commit adultery with her will suffer greatly unless they repent and turn away from her evil deeds. I will strike her children dead. Then all the churches will know that I am the one who searches out the thoughts and intentions of every person. And I will give to each of you whatever you deserve.
    Revelation 2:20‭-‬23 NLT

You realize, don’t you, that you are the temple of God, and God himself is present in you? No one will get by with vandalizing God’s temple, you can be sure of that. God’s temple is sacred—and you, remember, are the temple. Don’t fool yourself. Don’t think that you can be wise merely by being up-to-date with the times. Be God’s fool—that’s the path to true wisdom. What the world calls smart, God calls stupid. It’s written in Scripture, He exposes the chicanery of the chic. The Master sees through the smoke screens of the know-it-alls.
    1 Corinthians 3:16‭-‬20 MSG

Those who live as their human nature tells them to, have their minds controlled by what human nature wants. Those who live as the Spirit tells them to, have their minds controlled by what the Spirit wants. To be controlled by human nature results in death; to be controlled by the Spirit results in life and peace. And so people become enemies of God when they are controlled by their human nature; for they do not obey God’s law, and in fact they cannot obey it. Those who obey their human nature cannot please God. But you do not live as your human nature tells you to; instead, you live as the Spirit tells you to—if, in fact, God’s Spirit lives in you. Whoever does not have the Spirit of Christ does not belong to him.
    Romans 8:5‭-‬9 GNT

You must put to death, then, the earthly desires at work in you, such as sexual immorality, indecency, lust, evil passions, and greed (for greed is a form of idolatry). Because of such things God’s anger will come upon those who do not obey him. At one time you yourselves used to live according to such desires, when your life was dominated by them.
    Colossians 3:5‭-‬7 GN

Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus? Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?
    Romans 9:20‭-‬21 KJV

Woe unto him that striveth with his Maker! Let the potsherd strive with the potsherds of the earth. Shall the clay say to him that fashioneth it, What makest thou? or thy work, He hath no hands?
    Isaiah 45:9 KJV

23. Warabek Igwe

August 26, 2022 at 10:40 pm

24. Maria Mary

August 27, 2022 at 3:09 am

Amen amen and amen 🙏🙏🙏
    God bless you dear sister

25. Tinah Hope Nkomo

August 27, 2022 at 3:51 am

Anen. You’re beautiful my sister♥️

26. FTunji Joseph

August 27, 2022 at 3:59 am

Keep on the fire. Thanks for sharing this.

27. Rebecca Lamula

August 27, 2022 at 4:12 am

Amen my sister ❤️

28. Stephen Ajimba

August 27, 2022 at 5:00 am

Thanks for sharing

29. Noloyiso Ntshinga

August 27, 2022 at 5:11 am

Amen sis

30. Sarah Evangelist Wilber

August 27, 2022 at 5:18 am

May God bless you my sister in Christ.

31. Ud Davies

August 27, 2022 at 6:00 am

God requires outside and inside holiness from us( His children) and we must dress to please God and not men until the day of reckoning,
    God bless you for sharing Sister.

32. Portia Lethabo Kekae

August 27, 2022 at 6:01 am

Powerful and Encouraging , thank you for sharing this.

33. Onos Itua

August 27, 2022 at 6:52 am

U’re right dear more grace to continue to the end may GOD ALMIGHTY help us all to continue to live holy till the end amen

34. Japolo Otunga

August 27, 2022 at 7:06 am

Very true

35. Boitumelo Tuma Mputle

August 27, 2022 at 7:12 am

36. Exte Wendumiso KaJehovah

August 27, 2022 at 7:37 am

Amen sis .looking very beautiful ♥️😍.

37. Zodwa Zwane

August 27, 2022 at 2:07 pm

Well said sister!!!👋🙏

38. Treasure Mathebula

August 27, 2022 at 7:46 pm

Too beautiful

39. Peace Godchild

August 27, 2022 at 11:57 pm

Looking pretty ❤️😊
    More grace ma 🙏🙏

40. Emmanuel Nwachukwu

August 28, 2022 at 12:47 pm

God richly bless you my beloved sister. You give Jesus Christ joy always whenever you obey Him in spirit and in truth, that makes Him to release more spiritual and heavenly surprises of strength into your soul, spirit and body which the ungodly cannot receive nor experience because they know Him not (doesn’t please Him according to His word).

You are much blessed my beloved sister and friend Zipporah Mushala. You are already a daughter of Zion. A daughter beloved of the Lord Jesus Christ.

And all that must live godly in Christ Jesus must suffer persecution, mockery and spitefulness from the world; but he/she that shall endure till the end shall be saved/joyful/glorified.

The world may see what their master the devil whispers into their defile mind and heart, but we in Christ Jesus see glorious and divine beauty radiating from a pure heart that chose the true master of her life both to please Him and to die for His sake because of the beautiful everlasting greater beauty and glorious everlasting glory without a dent awaiting her in the presence of His Father, our Father, Savior and Master Jesus Christ.

You are loved and blessed my dearest sister and beloved.
    SHALOM 🙇📖🔥❤️😇✍️🙇

41. Takemore Majabule

August 28, 2022 at 1:22 pm

Thank you for the word Sister Zipporah Mushala. Keep the faith.

42. Jacqueline Ponera

August 28, 2022 at 4:12 pm

Amen Thanks for your message madam and glory to God

43. Thembi Matrose

August 29, 2022 at 5:17 am

Your hair has grown 💕💕you’re beautiful.

44. Robert Onjiko

September 2, 2022 at 7:22 pm

God is so serious about holiness that He everything possible to get the attention of mankind.

45. Godly Love