Parents, God has given us a responsibility to make sure our children are godly….

Parents, God has given us a responsibility to make sure our children are godly.
Do not teach your daughters to dress like a harlot (prostitute),God hates it and will hold you the parents accountable.
Don’t teach your daughters to wear mini skirts,bum shorts,crop tops etc.
Don’t teach your daughters that wearing pants (trousers) is normal,teach them to wear clothes dresses and skirts because they are women and it’s pleasing to God.
Teach your children that holiness must be accompanied by a personal prayer life because that is the only way it will be complete because the Holy Spirit will start to teach your children.
Teach your children that being normal isn’t wasting your time following soaps,reality shows, celebrities, etc but living your life for Jesus Christ is the normal life.
Teach your children to fear the Lord and to know they’re consecrated to Jesus and that’s why they cannot take part in the fashion rebellion against God.
Do not prostitute your daughters but bring them to Jesus and teach them to live a holy life.
Don’t teach them to dance like worldly musicians but teach them to worship and dance for God only.
Don’t teach your children to want a boyfriend or girlfriend.
Don’t teach your children the ways of the world.
Don’t teach your children to bow down to baal, they will perish once they’re of an accountable age,but God will require their blood from your hands.
Bring your little children to Jesus,teach them to live in the fear of God.

Matthew 19:14
“But Jesus said, “Let the little children come to Me, and do not forbid them; for of such is the kingdom of heaven.”

Leviticus 19:29
[29]‘Do not prostitute your daughter, to cause her to be a harlot, lest the land fall into harlotry, and the land become full of wickedness.

1. Amela Julius

October 19, 2022 at 6:53 pm

True my sister 😔

2. Beth Casojee

October 19, 2022 at 6:57 pm

3. Margaret Chege

October 19, 2022 at 7:21 pm

Wow beautiful wonderful message be blessed Recheal Aigalil

4. Kutlo Gaemengwe

October 19, 2022 at 7:24 pm

True that. We shouldn’t think Godly dressings is for the parents only. But children should be modest also

5. Treasure Mathebula

October 19, 2022 at 7:34 pm

Amen..im a sunday school teacher it hurt me so much

6. Faith Salome

October 19, 2022 at 7:39 pm

Thanks ma, is having boyfriend girlfriend bad?? I mean is it very bad even in my 20s

7. Diabe Thebe

October 19, 2022 at 8:46 pm

It’s a common thing even among holiness churches..for brethren to put trousers on their little daughters as if it’s a normal thing. Yet the same mothers will not put on trousers. God will hold many parents accountable for this. I weep for my generation.

8. Glory Glory Glory

October 19, 2022 at 8:49 pm

My Sister I stay with my Niece. I toled her about my encounter with God to leave all the attachments, Jewels and make-up she saw me changing my life stil I toled her what God said to me I preach to her and even give her Scriptures about holiness inward and outward. But she still say God did not telll her the message the message was for me only. My prayer is, God to Intervin, how can I go to Heaven while she goes to hell my heart is painful. It’s not only her many weman dont believe that its important to be holly in and out, even Christian. May God reveal himself to them. He did to me, He can doit to them too.

9. Melvin Roncal

October 20, 2022 at 12:58 am

Amen and Amen

10. Kevin Erik Sukendro

October 20, 2022 at 1:52 am

Rachael Abigail Mushala Chisulo “Don’t teach your children to want a boyfriend or girlfriend” there are a lot of couples in my school already you know. I’m 17, grade 12.

11. Blessing Meshach Bartholomew Joshua

October 20, 2022 at 4:20 am

Amen am learning alot thx let them who have ears hear what the spirit say indeed well said my sister

12. Ev Tawonga Chirambo Moyo

October 20, 2022 at 6:57 am

Amen sister

13. Angelic Alex Chinedu

October 20, 2022 at 7:38 am

Thank you Mama God bless you and protect you and your family amen

14. Jefta Gumboreshumba

October 20, 2022 at 7:50 am

Well said sister. Now there are cases where one parent ( be it the mother or the father) will make all efforts to guide the children on the holiness road, but then the other parent will be busy trying to undo all that the other parent is doing. Suppose it is the father who will be trying to lead the children on the highway of holiness but then the mother instead of complementing the father’s efforts she does all she can to derail what the father is doing. The father teaches the daughters that putting on worldly dressing and so-called female trousers will lead them to hell but the mother goes ahead to buy trousers for the daughters to put on, gives them money to have artificial hair and other worldly hair-dos. In such a scenario what can the father do? Will he be held accountable on the judgement day for the children’s worldliness after all he would have done, only to be opposed by his wife? I know of a particular case where
    this example is very relevant.

15. Martin Mathuva

October 20, 2022 at 12:35 pm

We have to be strict about what we are transmitting to our Children .

A wise parent never gives up rebuking wrong from children.. .
    We are a holy Priesthood and must teach so to our kids . Thanks Bblessed dear Sister .

16. Febe Palit-Heydemans

October 20, 2022 at 12:47 pm

17. Bongekile Ndabezitha

October 20, 2022 at 1:02 pm

I have a lot of sadness in my heart because my sister dresses the baby inappropriate way,I once told her not to braid the child’s hair and I became a bad person,now i have decided to keep my mouth shut,I don’t want to be seen as a controlling person over someone’s child,even if I tell them that God does not want pants,jewelry and everything of the world, I look like a fool to them,it is sad.

18. Anneilla Mabong

October 20, 2022 at 1:05 pm

Amen my sister

19. Tongriang Vrengkat

October 20, 2022 at 2:16 pm

Thanks Alot and God Bless you

20. Adonijah J Timothy

October 20, 2022 at 2:36 pm

Its wow,keep it up

21. Precious Emmanuel

October 21, 2022 at 5:37 am

Thank so much for the advice, Pls my fellow women their is something bodring me since,i always head that women wearing pant is a sin am confiuse not in this post,i decide to ask between women,if it a sin how do we coop when on period?