OUR GOD,A DEVOURING FIRE….

OUR GOD,A DEVOURING FIRE....

Isaiah 49:25-26"For I will fight with whoever fights against you.I will feed those who oppress you with their own flesh and they will be drunk with their own blood as sweet wine.All flesh shall know that I the Lord am your Saviour,the Mighty One of Jacob."
When the Lord called Rachael and I to him and gave us messages for the world,he told us that after he starts to use us we will face many battles from the Satanic Kingdom.
However he said even if someone accuses us,we should keep silent just as he did before his accusers.
At first,we did not understand why but now I see it was because he would fight the battles himself.
The Lord told me," When I send you somewhere,you will open your mouth but it is I who will speak. So whoever will speak against you will be speaking directly against me because it is me speaking. I am just using your body as a vessel to speak to the world."
So the Lord sent me to a remote place of the country to deliver his messages of holiness. He told me"Go because I want my children to be saved."
He sent me to a particular Church. I obeyed the Lord and went but some of the people at that place were very hostile towards the messages.
Seeing that the Lord had instructed me to go there,I expected a very warm attitude towards the messages. After the first day of delivering the messages,there was a great division among the people.
Some said that while I was speaking,they saw Jesus standing in my place while some said I had been sent by the devil. I felt bad about the division but I heard the Holy Spirit saying,"I came not to bring peace but a sword" He also reminded me that Apostle Paul also used to experience division among the people after he had spoken,so I felt encouraged. There always has to be a separation of the sheep from the goats.
When I slept at night,I felt demons attacking me tremendously. They were telling me to shut up,leave the people and just go back home. I felt totally discouraged and I felt sick.
So I even said "I think the people have heard enough. Let me just keep quiet." However, I heard the voice of the Holy Spirit saying to me,"Do you want these people to go to Hell? There are some of my children here." I had to speak. When I started speaking,the Lord made me so bold and I totally told them to repent and stop lusting after the pleasures of the flesh.
I felt that it was the Holy Spirit speaking because as I was there,I automatically began to speak revelations which the Lord had never even given me before.I began to reveal things about the Kingdom of darkness and exposing the devil."
Then again,there was a division. Some got convinced of holiness while some continued to attack saying that I had been sent by the devil.
There were three people who were in the forefront saying that I was false.One of them,a leader for the intercession group came and said he had a message from the Lord saying that whatever I say should be ignored as I had been sent by the devil.
So I said,"Tell me at least just one thing that I have said which is false." They had no answer.
Then I again I said,"Can the devil want you to escape the fires of Hell and be saved? Can the devil tell you to stay away from sin and keep the Temple of God Holy? "
They had no answer but just continued saying that I am false. It was a shock to me.
I just kept silent and did not even expect anything to happen. That same afternoon one of the three people got bashed and was instantly admitted to hospital. It may have just seemed like a coincidence.
Later on that same day,the other one was also bashed and a Motor bike which he has borrowed was totally spoiled. Apart from getting healed from the injuries,he also had to deal with paying back the bike owner.It may have just seemed like a coincidence.
The next day,the intercessor leader went to drop an application at a University and was denied entrance for no particular reason.Three people facing misfortune can't be a mere coincidence. It was certainly a punishment from God! Then after I saw this, I heard the voice of the Holy Spirit again saying,"They will know that I mean my word when I say touch not my anointed and do my Prophets no harm."
Even here on Face book, I would like to tell everyone who does not like what Rachael and I write to avoid our posts. We are going to continue posting what our Lord tells us no matter who opposes. Pleasing our Lord is more important to us than pleasing a human being or perhaps even a demon in human form or a devil agent.
Writing what we post is not easy. Some people may be thinking all we have to do is write a Revelation and post. That is not the case. Sometimes it is so hard delivering these messages that the Lord has to tell us to post and shows us how people are getting doomed as a result of us keeping quiet.
Here on Facebook if you do not understand a Revelation,pray and ask God about it.Do not be quick to speak because you may end up fighting God while thinking you are serving him by speaking against a message.
The bible even says in speaking about things they do not understand,some have blasphemed against heavenly beings.Only if the Lord has said a message is not from him can you disqualify it.Do not be quick to judge with your carnal mind otherwise,your own tongue may be dragging you to the Fires of Hell.You may think you are serving God.Just like they crucified Jesus thinking they were serving God and destroying evil.
Hebrews 10:31, "It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God."

1. Sheila Perone

May 22, 2016 at 4:36 pm

AMEN Zipporah Mushala and Rachael!
    I’ve had the same thing happen to me, but I let them know that I’ll not take ANY orders from no man, no woman or no human, but I take orders from my FATHER GOD who sits on HIS throne in heaven. This is to make a long story short.

DEAR FATHER GOD YAH IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF YESHUA HA MASHIACH KING JESUS CHRIST, YOUR SON AND THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT, I ASK YOU TO KEEP YOUR ENEMY FAR AWAY FROM MY SISTER’S ZIPPORAH AND RACHAEL AND HAVE YOUR HOLY ANGELS SURROUND THEM AND COVER THEM WITH THEIR WINGS FATHER GOD AND ALWAYS PROTECT THEM AS YOU PROTECT ME IN THE MIGHTY AND MOST POWERFUL NAME OF YESHUA HA MASHIACH KING JESUS CHRIST THE MESSIAH,
    AMEN AMEN AMEN SHALOM AMEN!

2. Takemore Majabule

May 22, 2016 at 4:42 pm

Amen my sister, please continue with the good work. Thank you for continuing…

3. George Saddimbah

May 22, 2016 at 4:49 pm

Preach the word [as an official messenger]; be ready when the time is right and even when it is not [keep your sense of urgency, whether the opportunity seems favorable or unfavorable, whether convenient or inconvenient, whether welcome or unwelcome]; correct [those who err in doctrine or behavior], warn [those who sin], exhort and encourage [those who are growing toward spiritual maturity], with inexhaustible patience and [faithful] teaching.For the time will come when people will not tolerate sound doctrine and accurate instruction [that challenges them with God’s truth]; but wanting to have their ears tickled [with something pleasing], they will accumulate for themselves [many] teachers [one after another, chosen] to satisfy their own desires and to support the errors they hold,[2 Timothy 4 vs 2 to 5]

4. Gk Franklyn

May 22, 2016 at 4:53 pm

5. Asesione Fitialeata

May 22, 2016 at 5:09 pm

Merci ma soeur pour ton témoignage , je t’encourage …sauve nous avec les messages de notre seigneur Jésus Christ amen….

6. Charles Omondi

May 22, 2016 at 5:13 pm

Please dnt shut up!! Haters can unfriend or ignore the msg if they will!!

7. Linda Corley

May 22, 2016 at 5:16 pm

8. Eric Mutugi

May 22, 2016 at 5:23 pm

#Zipporah_Mushala, Rachael Mushala Chisulo.. continue posting whatever God has revealed to you, its not your job to make people happy.. but to reveal it to them that it might set them free… Speak even louder and do not relent, you do not have to apologize for saying the truth #Zipporah_Mushala

9. Arisha Lyshen

May 22, 2016 at 5:24 pm

Dear Holy Spirit please seal my mouth and make my brain blank if what am going to say or think is bad. Teach me how to shut up when it comes to your servants in Jesus Christ name. Amen

10. Olatunji Olorunsaiye

May 22, 2016 at 5:28 pm

Your messages are a must read to me. I have taken time to compare your messages with the bible, and have not found anything contradiction in them. Thank you for those words of life.

11. Zodwa Zwane

May 22, 2016 at 5:36 pm

I’m glad we know the heart God , I believe every massage and every time you post we fix our mistakes, don’t be discouraged we need this

12. Christine Wafula

May 22, 2016 at 5:42 pm

Keep up the good work. Stand for Jesus. I 2am to with you in prayers

13. Feelb Tomas

May 22, 2016 at 5:46 pm

Amen and Amen!!!!

14. Olakunle Festus Oyawale

May 22, 2016 at 5:58 pm

I thank God for the Mushala sisters. This generation need to hear their message. In most of the churches we worship, many of the respected men of God are deceived by the holy expression the members put up during service; many are hypocrite. Staying in touch with their regular posts would go a long way in keeping us aflame for Jesus. Concerning the message on Demon in human flesh; I contemplated that Sister Rachael might have misinterpreted being ‘demon possessed’ and being a ‘Demon in human flesh’. Meanwhile, I would never attack her message. I did exactly what she suggested concerning what you don’t understand. Majority of the attack come from brethren in Nigeria. I wasn’t happy about that. Maybe they were offended that all the people mentioned are Nigerians. I was really disappointed when I saw a post by some Holiness Revival members (HOREMOH). I pray that God will restore his body. Keep doing the good work, Sister Mushala.

15. Maya Asare

May 22, 2016 at 6:10 pm

I’m glad for you and your sister because you’re helping me a lot… Today at church I told some women about artificial things on ourselves they bash me I was some how mixed between shame and sadness because they say all these are doctrines and it doesn’t matter to Christ about the wigs we put on….,

16. Josiah Blackstock

May 22, 2016 at 6:26 pm

17. Lk Lyn

May 22, 2016 at 6:42 pm

Amen to that. The truth can change you if people recieve it positively but it will hurt wen people take it negatively . Thankyou The Mushalla’s . I really wish one day God can use me like He does to you. I desire serving Him .

18. Timothy Stanley Guthia

May 22, 2016 at 7:31 pm

AMEN.GOD BLESS YOU

19. Cassandra Sharp Vasquez

May 22, 2016 at 8:11 pm

God is with us all, continue to do the work of the lord, people be encouraged, god is soon to come for his bride.

20. Oluwaseun Adelaja

May 22, 2016 at 8:49 pm

Amen, this is great may we not fight our Creator and the gate of Heaven will not be shut against us. Amen My sister continue the good work

21. Itz Edna Pbraide

May 22, 2016 at 8:51 pm

Thank you and God bless you and more Revelation

22. Aston Vawo

May 22, 2016 at 9:51 pm

The Lord that called and commissioned both of you is able and faithful! Keep keeping on and please to all of us let’s keep praying for these vessels of the most high God and Savior JESUS, as our own support for them!!!

23. Kevin Boyd

May 23, 2016 at 1:12 am

Zipporah Mushala On another subject, what do you think about honoring the sabbath? (Saturday). It was established at creation but people do Sunday worship and ignore it. God said it would be forever. I haven’t heard you ever mention about the sabbath. What’s your belief?

24. Glorious Mwameso

May 23, 2016 at 5:40 am

More grace woman of God. Any one with the spirit of God will know that God speaks through you. Shalom

25. Glorious Mwameso

May 23, 2016 at 5:42 am

Festus Makau

26. Avenbuan Prosper

May 23, 2016 at 6:25 am

this is a wow total invaluable I love this