On saturday,4/4/15, I delivered the messge the Lord Jesus Christ gave me concerning makeup,jewelry,artificial hair etc and the Lord Jesus Christ Himself prooved it to the people that what He had told me to tell them was true.
I was supposed to go and deliver this message to them on a thursday during a prayer service but when I attended the saturday prayer service,the Lord Jesus Christ told me,"you have to tell them what I told you even today because there's someone here who's about to die and they ll die with these things and go to hell."
So I told the minister that Jesus wanted me to deliver the message that very day.
He allowed me to speak to the people and I told them,"the Lord Jesus Christ said I should tell you He doesn't want women to wear trousers,indecent clothes,makeup,jewelry,perm hair,use artificial hair,paint in any way,or the men to sag their trousers,do funny shades in their hair,perm their hair,wear jewelry etc.He said those things don't please them and He doesn't want any of them on His children.He told me to tell you to remove those things."
So I delivered this message and gave them the verses.
After service,we all were outside greeting each other when the minister told me that there was a lady whom he wanted me to pray for because she was sick.
So I went back in and found the lady.
I got her hand and began praying for her,but as soon as I started praying,she jumped up,fell to the floor and began to manifest,she was demon possesed.
I started casting out the demons.
They were screaming and saying,"we want her dead,we must kill her."
So she was the lady who was supposed to die in sin and go to hell like the Lord had said.
Jesus Christ told me it was because of her hair and that as soon as we remove the artificial hair,the demons would leave.
So I told the ministers who were there what the Lord had told me.
They tried to annoint the hair with annointing oil but the demons refused to go.
I told them the Lord said the arificial hair must be cut off.
The demons started saying," we want to go.But first we must carry what belongs to us.We must carry this hair."
Then while still manifesting,the lady began pulling the artificial hair off.
The ministers found a razor and began cuting the artificial hair off.
The moment the last piece was removed,the demons left!
And the Lord said if she ever puts those things on again the demons ll come back and ll even be more and their mission is to kill her so she goes to hell.
The Lord said He wanted this to be a comfirmation to these people that the message He gave me for them was true.
Praise the Lord who always comfirms His word.
This topic is really close to the Lord's heart and that's why He wanted the people to have a comfirmation.
If you still use all these things,the Lord is reaching out to you in this message.
Repent and turn to Jesus Christ,hell is real and Jesus told me all these things ll lead you to hell.

1. Julie C Julie C

April 5, 2015 at 3:02 pm

LORD,PLEASE HELP ME

2. Danso Elliot Rocks

April 5, 2015 at 3:04 pm

I wonder the people doubtin

3. Ezeoke Olive Olive

April 5, 2015 at 3:13 pm

His grace is sufficient,i knw

4. Songa Wakenge

April 5, 2015 at 3:48 pm

@ carol mcclean don’t think that the preachers are against women but satan is,and if you don’t know let me tell you something,the first enemy of satan is not a christian or anyone else but his first enemy is a woman,satan want to see all of women population in hell but GOD by his grace is giving you leakage of satan’s traps that have been going unknown for many generations,instead of beig grateful to GOD many women become aggressive toward the preachers calling them liars and all sort of names.obey and get saved.

5. Torach Emmanuel

April 5, 2015 at 4:27 pm

Hi friends? Thanks for all your effort in evangelism. May concern is the presence of hell present right now and burning. It is not that I’m doubting the availability of hell. What does the bible teach concerning this important subject? Does it say that there are people burning in hell right now?

6. Byaruhanga Stephen

April 5, 2015 at 5:00 pm

Definately people are not burning in hell right now. They are still trapped up in hades(in the heart of earth) awaiting the lake of fire. The question that remains un answered is from what source is she getting these revelations? Her revelations are unscriptural and therefore cannot be trusted at all-period.

7. Torach Emmanuel

April 5, 2015 at 5:06 pm

Is there any difference between Hell and Hades? or are they the same thing.

8. Torach Emmanuel

April 5, 2015 at 5:29 pm

This is a future event if I can call it that way. If your statements are true, why then the judgment? Let’s learn from the scenario of Lazarus in John 11. There is no statement recorded from Lazarus of being rescued from hell or enjoying a bliss in heaven and then brought back to this earth. The Bible teaches that when one dies, he/she goes in a tranquil state knowing nothing. That’s why Jesus said “Lazarus is asleep, I go that I may awake him.” That’s Why Christ is coming to ressurrect. If people could go to hell or heaven immediately after death, then, there is no resurrection and no judgment. Right?

9. Princess Blessed Favored

April 5, 2015 at 5:51 pm

I do believe tht ther is heaven n hell. but I dnt know wht hapns when sum1 dies! do thy go to heaven or hell, n I also understand tht thr will b rapture n those who die in d Lord will meet him in d sky on rapture(His second coming) day

10. Henry Kauma

April 5, 2015 at 5:53 pm

that is true. there is no hell rt now.but only death

11. Paul Uzoelue

April 5, 2015 at 5:55 pm

Well for people who doubt about hell……I JUST FELL LIKE CARRYING MY HEAD WITH MY TWO HANDS WEEPING FOR YOU. If you see hell fire for a minute, you will never argue any more.

12. Torach Emmanuel

April 5, 2015 at 6:02 pm

That is a parable my brother. If you want to understand it, take a reverse and read the previous chapter Luke 15: If you apply that parable literary, there are a number of things that are not true in every way. people in heaven having conversation with those in hell? that can’t be. Jesus was addressing the pharisees/ some israelites or may be even you and me today who have become so highmind with the privilledges that God had given them. They despised the gentiles or for your case people of other races or denomination. They fed at the hight table, first hand bread from the creator himself. while the others, fed on the crumbs that fell from the table. There is a tendency of humans to exalt themselves above others as if they have been created different from the rest. That’s why Jesus makes a statement to the pharisees, “behold prostitutes and tax collectors enter into the kingdom before you. We need to acknowledge our sins and not pretend to be righteous before men.

13. Paul Uzoelue

April 5, 2015 at 6:15 pm

@Torach, May GOD have mercy on you. Hell is real !

14. Torach Emmanuel

April 5, 2015 at 6:28 pm

Hell is real indeed. It will consume the wicked after the judgment Revelation 20:11-15. Right Now, there is ZERO/Nil population in hell. Are you burning right now? No. According to 2 Peter 3: I beg you to read the whole chapter, putting more emphasis in verse 10-14, Hell is going to burn in this earth.

15. Success Michael

April 5, 2015 at 6:44 pm

My brethren please read the scripture very well before you comment or condemn anything, it’s better you keep to yourself than comments in error, those who claimed that they know more than Moses in the bible even though moses made mistake God didn’t spear them ask marriam. let’s expose some secret to you. satan doesnot want you to know about this hell thing. because if you do you will very wise. Hell is one demonic dugeon where wicked evil spirit are reserved in chains Jude 6 2peter 2 vs 4. Please I fear God Almighty greatly if He could say to the five foolish virgins I know you not depart from me and they were tormented how much more those who hear but refused to obey. God said obedient is better than sacrifice 1sam 15 vs 22. Instead read scriptures advise and ask questions don’t condemn rather seek God for the truth. Let us also see the scripture Rev 20 13 to 14. Here you will see that hell fire isnot place of judgment but a place reserved for wickedness and evil spirits until the end of the world. Lake of fire will swallow both hell and death together with the sinners who do not repent. what do you need to learn here is that everyone who refuses God in their first estate are thrown into this hell, that means both human being who didn’t not regards God in their heart are thrown into this place as well as the first angels who deviated from the purpose of God. Be ware God isnot a respecter of anyman. How do one know that anyone who refuses God is thrown into hell is in Jude 9, for satan was dragging the body of moses with the angel Michael, where do you think he’s talking it to. ans for yourself. I pray God will visit you to get understanding and wisdom.

16. Mike Chanda

April 5, 2015 at 7:07 pm

if there is heaven then hell is there if there is satan then god is there if there is good then bad is there if there is life then death is there,let us be more concein on were we wil spent intenity life on earth is just a jouny and jesus dont want u to remen behind.so let us follow the cross.

17. Torach Emmanuel

April 5, 2015 at 7:18 pm

Very good my dear Success Micheal. Satan had possession of Moses’s body right? where was moses buried? on earth, right? the bible talks of satan possessing the power of death that’s why we all today are dying because of sin. From the verses that you gave, more especially Jude 6 and 2 Peter 2:4, God has limited satan, he does not have full control over this earth. That’s why you can sleep or praise God with all your might and the devil CANNOT come and strungle you for doing so UNLESS you have broken your relationship with the saviour. Our disobedience opens doors for the devil and his angels to torment us. They are here with us Revelation 12:7-17. That’s why me and you always fall in a calamity, have night mares and are also able to do good inorder to entice us and draw us closer to himself. We ought to be vigilant and sober, always, as the bible instructs us. It is not by might, nor by power BUT BY THE SPIRIT OF THE LORD.

18. Andrew Kehinde Obebe

April 5, 2015 at 7:44 pm

Worldliness and in all its ramifications is hated by God.

19. Kwa MaNcu

April 5, 2015 at 7:48 pm

Now its like a debate between Pharisees and Saduccees.

20. Fadipe John Kay

April 5, 2015 at 8:05 pm

Yes Andrew,i very much believe wat u said but i beg us all plsssssssss ask Lets use the word as a platform to clear matters on prophecies,dreams and visions.I ask that God Himself will grant us grace to know Him more

21. Songa Wakenge

April 5, 2015 at 8:14 pm

Hell is divided into three sections: hades ,furnace of fire ,place tourment.

22. Paul Mark

April 5, 2015 at 8:14 pm

Grace be to God who is gracious to those HE love and cherish so much by giving himself for our freedom… Thanks a lot my sister and may God continue to show youmore vision that will trully open our eyes to things we take for granted…Jesus is lord…Amen..

23. Rerema Nk

April 5, 2015 at 8:57 pm

This whole hair story has no biblical backing. Full stop. You can not go to hell cos of hair. It’s your heart and your relationship with God that matters.

24. Danso Elliot Rocks

April 5, 2015 at 9:02 pm

Rerema Nk it seem u dnt no ur bible pls!!! And pls!!! Read 1 timothy 2:9 b4 u jump into conclusions . If ur pastor did tell u it doesn’t mean it not in the bible . Stay blex .

25. Danso Elliot Rocks

April 5, 2015 at 9:15 pm

Hahaha dnt make laugh . Some of them God made his best to save dem , they dnt listen . Some are aware but they will not tell de congregation just becose they will run from dem

26. Danso Elliot Rocks

April 5, 2015 at 9:17 pm

Follow bible and be save and stop following Human being .

27. Victor Lufeo

April 5, 2015 at 11:15 pm

I Hate Those Fake Hair Of The Devil, That’s Why Nowdays I Cannot Marry A Lady Who Puts Those Fake Hair Of The Devil.Me I Need A Natural A Woman To Marry With Natural Hair .My Sister May The Lord Bless U,Amen.

28. Clayie Fambie

April 6, 2015 at 9:57 am

Jesus at the cross said l will be with you in paradise today.so if paradise was there this means hell is also there