Musical Sins in the Church:Gospel Rap,Rock,Reggae leading you to hell(3 Devine Revelations)

For several days the Holy spirit has prompted me to share these revelations below.

RACHAEL CHISULO
In my first encounter with the Lord Jesus Christ, the Lord said He wants complete holiness and we must obey the whole Bible. He said, "The world has entered My church. They’ve brought satanic music into the church; rock, hip hop. Have you ever heard the angels rapping? How can you rap and say you are singing for God?"When the Lord said this, there was anger in His voice.Jesus was so angry and He said,"am I a dog for you to bring me such music?I am a King!"
Gospel rap is very offensive to the Lord,its not even gospel.Its Satan's way of corrupting the church with his music while blinding them into thinking they are singing/listening to godly music.
So if you are listening/singing such music you are still living in sin,you need to repent.don't be deceived by satan.

ZIPPORAH MUSHALA

In my sister Zipporah Mushala’s Second Testimony of Hell , she testified that the Lord gave her a message for the dancers and those who sing or listen to non gospel music or gospel rap, rock, reggae or any other worldly beat. He said, “The devil is timing you. He is giving you spiritual sleeping pills.” I saw a music concert and everyone there was covered by one big hand –the hand of satan. It left a whitish jelly-like liquid on top of their heads. The Lord said, “The stuff he leaves on their heads makes worldly songs irresistible to them and they just can’t get enough. He hopes to catch them in their slumber and throw them to hell.”

ANGELICA ZAMBRANO

In Angelica Zambrano's 3rd testimony,she stated in her testimony (at 28:50 in the video):
The Lord told me, “I will show you another sin that takes place in the altars at churches, it is in regard to music.”
The Lord showed me people playing and listening to rock music, rap music, reggae music in the altars at churches. This displeases the Lord. The Word of God says He wants us to worship Him in Spirit and in Truth. He does not say He seeks those who will rap for Him in Spirit and in Truth.
In hell, we moved on to another location. Here was a young man who was singing. He was singing Christian rap or reggae style music. He was singing a song that I know, another musician sings, but I won’t mention that musician’s name. I asked the Lord, “Why is he here? Lord I really want to know, why is he here? Why is he singing?” At this time I was remembering how many musicians are in hell. Selena, Michael Jackson, and many other musicians are burning in hell.
I asked, “Lord, did he sing in church?”
“Yes, daughter, he sang at church.” The Lord did not say anything else after that statement.
The Lord allowed me to approach the young man, but the Lord was holding my hand. So I began speaking with this young man.
He said, “My name is Mark. I am in this place because I did not worship the Lord. I sang rap style music instead. I would sing these songs at church, but I did not like to pray. I had no prayer life. I did not like to seek God’s presence. My purpose in singing these songs was to attract young people to church. I wanted gang members to come to God. I did not realize it is God who must draw them. It is He alone that deals with their hearts .”
I asked, “How long have you been in this place?”
He said, “Four years.”
I asked, “Is there any other reason you are here?”
He said, “Yes, I had very much pride. I am also here because of that. Here, the demons torment me continually and laugh at me. They say, ’Worldly music is an instrument we use to bring youth to this place.”
Mark was completely bound while he spoke to me, even while he sang. His arms and body were tied with snakes. He would cry and ask me, “Can you help me?” I said, “No, Mark, I would if I could, but I cannot.”
He said, “I know I will never get out of here. Look at me, I am in torment. When I died, I fell into a tunnel. After I descended from the tunnel, my body exploded as I landed in hell. Worms came out of my body and I have remained in torment until now. I have become disfigured and the flames of hell continue to burn me. I cannot stand it anymore. The demons say that this is my kingdom and that satan is my god.”
I said, “I understand, but Mark, on earth, you had a chance to repent.”
He cried and said, “Tell the young people to worship Jesus. Tell the whole church to worship. God seeks true worshippers.”
After Mark had spoken, a flame came between me and Mark. He became engulfed with the flames as soon as I stepped away.
While we had been speaking, the flames had only risen to his waist. After his last statement, his torment continued as before.
The Lord said, “Daughter, many people think that with certain music and certain programs they are able to attract the world and reach the gang members and drug addicts. No. It is not men who bring conviction of sin, but the Holy Spirit that deals with and convinces man of his sins. It is I who touches hearts. It is I who deals with the hearts of man. I alone am able to save man. Men think they are saviors.”As we left Mark’s cell, he began to blaspheme. The Lord told me, “When we leave this place, tell My Church to worship me in Spirit and in Truth.”

1. Anthony Chinedu

July 31, 2016 at 9:30 pm

dont wait to find out if it is true on the other side of eternity, it will be too late. repent NOW!!!

2. Ayuk Paul Arrah

July 31, 2016 at 9:40 pm

powerful. ..

3. Nnamdi Nzewi

July 31, 2016 at 9:42 pm

Oh lord,forgive me if I have accepted am this music that doesn’t bring honor to your name and any area I have allowed pride of doing the work of saving people without you…destroy it and take full control of my spiritual life in Jesus name..Amen

4. Gladys Nujimen Olalekan

July 31, 2016 at 9:45 pm

GOD have mercy on humanity …. @ sister Rachael Mushala Chisulo … please check your inbox .

5. Perpetual Asomaning

July 31, 2016 at 10:01 pm

Hmmm

6. Cassandra Sharp Vasquez

August 1, 2016 at 1:01 am

It is best the people to get a truth relationship with Jesus, ask him to reveal all truth to you. Get in the word of God, and study Jesus. Stop following man, and follow Jesus alone. Repent from your sin, and Baptized by water in Jesus Christ name, and Baptized by the Holy Spirit, the Holy Spirit will teach you all things

7. Ariel Lopez Sanchez

August 1, 2016 at 2:07 am

Eros Cupidron Draziw, Ezra Mica Reyes, Rhea Susvilla Monzales, Jonalyn A Aldamar, Phoebe Chua Velasquez, Carlyn Ayuda, Jolove Austria, Vanessa Bacani, Ace Ace, Jessica Marie Bitos Cadarit, Sandy Pancho, Alee Anna, Kimberly Colesio, Gennalyn Ebaben Soliva, Karen Joy Palisoc Martin, Kris Marie Delsocorro, Crispin Nalimang, Rose De Guzman, Dhalia Hila, Mary Grace Raca Geranco, Verna Rosalejos Atienza, Bebet Eca, Daryl Makinano Morales, Vhanz Dimaculangan Catilo, Adriel Jerlyn Litrada, Crizza Vidal Geocado, Chelle Tejares Estrada, Ne Cay Maliza, Bhaby Jhen Nhel, Glydel Pilor Manongdo, NhaLeen AgcaoiLi, Ara Marie, Saran Patmanathan, Thinenay Elyen Ako Mendoza, AvaAlexandria CassablancaRose Montealba-Carreon Winchester-Ackles, Danica Rose Pasamon Owera, Ginovie Pascual, Arjay Perua Tabuna, Monaliza Margux Ochoa Rabino, Salvy Frias, Rose Jean Olasa, Shie Villanueva, Kara Kim, Mj Hernandez, Hershey Kenshley Agliam, Dez Leigh, Franz Nicor Pasigna, John Carlo Y. Alcantara Read this

8. Mete Florence

August 1, 2016 at 2:33 am

O Lord Jesus help me to always look up to u and worship u Lord in spirit and in truth

9. Yaitza Garcia

August 1, 2016 at 2:59 am

Amén

10. Rosene Zion Josphat

August 1, 2016 at 5:35 am

may GOD have mercy because pple have axcepted to be blinded,let this world end

11. Wombah Ruth Madichi

August 1, 2016 at 5:55 am

Adrian Hachy

12. Juddie Juddie

August 1, 2016 at 6:00 am

Draw me close to you

13. Takemore Majabule

August 1, 2016 at 7:36 am

May God help us.

14. Perpetual Asomaning

August 1, 2016 at 8:08 am

Nuel Lizbert Abusuakakyire Forkuo Nana Adjoa Wusua Manuel Osei-Wusu Laj Jordan

15. Neca L. Maliza

August 1, 2016 at 8:21 am

How about those kind of genres are being used to glorify GOD and only for the Lord alone?

16. Cassandra Sharp Vasquez

August 1, 2016 at 8:47 am

THE WRITER THAT MADE MUSIC OR SING MUSIC, YOU MUST KNOW THEM BY THEIR FRUIT. DO THEY LIVE A LIFE STYLE OF THE LORD. YOU MUST WORSHIP THE LORD IN SPIRIT AND TRUTH. ANYONE CAN SING A SONG THAT IS UP LIFT TO THE LORD, BUT IF THEY DON’T WALK IN THE FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT, OR THE CHARACTER OF GOD. IT DO NO GOOD. LEARN THE CHARACTER OF THE PERSON YOU LISTEN TO.

17. Cassandra Sharp Vasquez

August 1, 2016 at 8:56 am

MUSIC IS FOR TO WORSHIP THE LORD TRUTH AND SPIRIT. ALSO TO CAST OUT DEMON. BRING DELIVERY, TO MINISTRY TO THE BODY OF CHRIST. TO GLORIFY THE LORD.

18. Mang'eni Ouma Dennis

August 1, 2016 at 10:48 am

God Only Respect Only Holyone

19. Mang'eni Ouma Dennis

August 1, 2016 at 10:49 am

God Only Respect Only Holyone

20. Ruth Steve

August 1, 2016 at 11:54 am

Sima Di Kingdom, it it’s not true you’ve lost nothing by avoiding it, but if it’s true and you fail to avoid it, then be very afraid for You’ll lose EVERYTHING you ever worked for regarding the Kingdom of God!

21. Tshegofatso Snappy

August 1, 2016 at 12:58 pm

Lord Jesus draw me closer to you father i juss wanna dewl in ur present

22. Mary Woods

August 1, 2016 at 2:12 pm

23. Colletteyah Ak Akhigbe

August 1, 2016 at 2:24 pm

Heavenly Father By Your Mercy please Lord Jesus Christ Come and rescue Your children and open their eyes to this truth, Amen

24. Latoshia Marie Eastman

August 1, 2016 at 2:47 pm

Question…how can you say” he hopes to catch them in their slumber and throw them to hell” when his word says in 11 Peter 3:9

The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

???????

25. Jimmy Benson

August 1, 2016 at 4:19 pm

THE LORD Be with YOU. May HIS GLORY Cover You, Sis. ZIPPORAH and the REST OF THE PEOPLE. Amen.