Most games,even the ones we have on our phones actually have demonic spirits. I remember I had a game called Garden Scapes on my laptop and the Holy Spirit told me it had demons yet the name sounds so innocent. I even started having night mares of some of the Characters from Garden Scapes. Then I also saw some things from another game which is called 'Super cow' being used by demons in rituals . Another game which I had was birds and soon, I started dreaming of it and also had to delete it. Some games seem innocent while some are obvious such as Zuma. The Lord also told me of Subway Surfers that the little boy who runs is actually a demon. The devil can't just make something for the sake of entertainment. He is desperate and wants to get souls. After this, I discovered that I can not trust any game and that its better to ask the Lord to take this desire out of my heart just as the Bible says if your hand causes you to sin,cut is off for it is better to go into Heaven with one hand than to go to Hell with two hands. We have to give up a lot of things to enter Heaven. That is why the way is narrow and difficult and few walk in it but the way to Hell is Broad and easy to walk in.

1. Attilio Ferrari

January 27, 2017 at 6:42 pm

We must praise God forever & in our Jesus Christ Lord!

2. Evans Ondiege Ojwaya

January 27, 2017 at 6:42 pm

#Zipporah. ..Amen

3. Attilio Ferrari

January 27, 2017 at 6:44 pm

Paul invite us to leave everything of “old man” to meet a new man who has great faith on Jesus Christ & God.

4. Arapsorowen Nelson

January 27, 2017 at 6:46 pm

God bless you,,,,,,,your welcome to Uganda,,,,,,,

5. Colleen Sahabodien

January 27, 2017 at 7:15 pm

Every new phone I get I delete all games immeditely. Its a waste of my precious time which belongs to God.

6. David Lordson Brown

January 27, 2017 at 7:21 pm

Hmmmmm! To make heaven not easy

7. Watchman Abeycite Abiodun Ajetomobi

January 27, 2017 at 7:21 pm

All games are sin!!!! Whether federal,international or local games! U cant see game on my phone..though people always say that my own christianity level is too high but I dont care!! Thank u zipporah

8. Mwanzi Maluki

January 27, 2017 at 7:30 pm

I agree with you. i had dream in which i was playing a certain game which was a violent one and the ground open up and a spirit from underground entered me and started burrowing my head(between my skin and the skull) with a very irritating feeling which seems to be REAL and i couldn’t stop playing because it seems addictive to stop. And i knew that the Lord was telling me that this games aren’t good and after that i uninstalled all my games.

9. Airomondu Samuel

January 27, 2017 at 7:46 pm

Thank GOD l don’t know where game exist.

10. Bright Nizeyimana

January 27, 2017 at 7:57 pm

O’ my God, we need your Grace to overcome this world.

11. Imaji Deborah Abutu

January 27, 2017 at 8:24 pm

God have mercy

12. Patience Olaniyi

January 27, 2017 at 8:26 pm

Lord help us Everyday.

13. Evangerlist Pittman

January 27, 2017 at 8:41 pm

I aslo suspect fruits games

14. Evangerlist Pittman

January 27, 2017 at 8:41 pm

They don’t look demonic, but they consumed a lot of time

15. Julia Wanjohi

January 27, 2017 at 9:27 pm

I stopped giving my time to games still trusting God for more strength to keep on overcoming the world…

16. Lydia Tshalibe Lee

January 27, 2017 at 9:48 pm

Very true sis,,, the devil can not just do something for nothing,,, also check how adictive these games are,, only the addiction wl tell u something wrong wt it

17. Richard Saleiseni Hagee

January 27, 2017 at 10:49 pm

18. Neema Wanjiru Muhoro

January 28, 2017 at 7:23 am

thanks for enlightening us

19. Ruth Steve

January 28, 2017 at 9:04 am

I also deleted ‘Candy Crush Saga’ when I felt uncomfortable in my spirit about some cartoon images in it, some of them in skeleton forms! Jesus our Lord, please save us.

20. Khalipa Sinxoto

January 28, 2017 at 11:12 am

21. Lumkile Mvelase

January 28, 2017 at 3:34 pm

Greetings Saints,

I’ve read some posts that relate to watching secular TV as something that displeases God and that Satan uses secular TV to cast demons to us and do all sorts of other things. I got convicted about that and decided to sacrifice watching secular TV.

I’m staying with my little brother whom I also informed him about the dangers of watching secular TV and that he should remember that he’s a Christian. I saw that he seemed to listen to me BUT every time I’m not around he happens to watch secular TV, at times with his friends when they visit him.

Now I got visited by my Christian brother who’s also my friend. The reason for his visit was that he was looking for a school (in University) since he just left High School. He just recently received a response from school that he was not accepted. I advised him that he can upgrade his High School marks from a nearby place free of charge. He made an application and now is waiting for the response.

The only thing that is not sitting well with me is that he also likes to watch secular channels. When I noticed this I started telling him about Sister Zipporah’s spiritual experiences with the Lord and that everything she says is true. When I talk about such testimonies I usually emphasize about the imminent coming of our Lord and that we should not behave as if we belong to this world. I tell him about the dangers of watching secular TV, not only once, but a multiple times. Every time I talk about this, I try as much to speak in a soft tone, with love and compassion, I try as much not to appear as if I’m judging him so that he might feel condemned in a way.

On top of everything I say to him, he will only maintain only for a night not to watch secular TV. The next day, he’s back on sopies. Now, I’m assuming that he might stay with me for this whole year since his home is far away (more than 600km away)

I love him as my brother in Christ, we pray every day and go to Church, but its only the issue of secular TV that’s not sitting well with me.

I ask for your opinions and suggestions as to how can I address this matter. I even told him that I dont like watching secular channels and at the time I was chatting with him I recalled a dream where I was watching a soapie. I saw a male character whom I knew as an innocent older man. When I continued to watch, the man began to speak a language I did not understand, and suddenly he began to deform to a very ugly scary cartoon. My spirit automatically knew that what I was seeing was a demon, and I began to cry out and woke from a dream.

That’s when I fully decided not to watch secular material. So I also testify of such encounters to my brother but he seem to be able to listen to me only for a moment and then forgets the next day.

Is there any another way I can address this matter to him? Will it be all fine if I decide to say “oh well, he knows the truth, I told him, I can’t say anymore”.

If I make it a house rule that we shall not watch secular material, am I not oppressing them by that action?

This is the reason I need your opinions and suggestions.

22. Motsanaphe Tshwana

January 28, 2017 at 6:07 pm

23. Cynthia Marote

January 28, 2017 at 10:03 pm

The Holy spirit is there to teach us all things when it is time to separate ourself from every worldly desire the pleasures of life will not remain behind .

24. Beth Wamae

January 29, 2017 at 7:00 am

i used to be addicted to this game called candy crush, i thank God that i was able to delete it from my phone and i’m free from it

25. Good Joel

January 29, 2017 at 9:21 am

true

26. Godwin Emeka

January 29, 2017 at 10:34 am

Help us O Lord

27. Brightchukuka Onyenuwe

January 29, 2017 at 7:53 pm

28. Rob Gantungo

January 30, 2017 at 8:03 am

God open our spiritual eyes p,se

29. Adaeze Chigirl

January 30, 2017 at 1:21 pm

Thanks ma….I have deleted all games on my phone now…I don’t want anything to separate me from God…