Message from Jesus to me for Christians;

"Sercular (non Christian entertainment)TV will lead you to hell."
This includes music,movies,cartoons,everything.
It's what the Lord told me.
The truth is that all those non Christian programs kill your spiritual life.This can't be denied.
How can we honestly sit and find entertainment in the things God so much despises and hates?Sercular entertainment is just filled with so much filth from hell.
We serve a holy God.
You can't be filled with the Holyspirit and peacefully enjoy those worldly programs that despise God and His laws.
That's impossible.
The only way that will happen is by you ignoring the Holyspirit's conviction.
The Lord showed me many of those movies and cartoons are even from hell;they are written by Satan and his agents.
Many of those cartoons are even real demons in hell.They are drawn to resemble demons.
light and darkness have no fellowship.
Guard the temple of God (ur body) jealously.
Don't deliberately allow unclean things to pollute you.
You can't still watch Sercular TV and be ready for the rapture.

1. LaMou Sopha

August 19, 2015 at 6:29 pm

Thank you sis. I learned my lesson Today after My beloved 2.5 yr old and i don’t watching TV continue anymore. My sister and daughter were laughing at me when I told them about it last night but I seem they didnt believed me then she called me crazy. It’s broken my heart. Im praying for them not know what they do? I’m begging My Lord have mercy upon me and heal my soul when I have sinned against you….

2. LaMou Sopha

August 19, 2015 at 6:39 pm

Rachael Inonge Mushala, I sent you in messages. Did you get it, sister?

3. Kay Samuel

August 19, 2015 at 6:46 pm

Very true. Except u have no Holy Spirit in you

4. Neema Wanjiru Muhoro

August 19, 2015 at 6:48 pm

sure.be blessed.

5. Adegbite Saviour

August 19, 2015 at 6:54 pm

Tell them, pastor w.f kumuyi once said it that watching of tv is bad and can lead someone to hell, people are saying all kind of words to baba and the church members, I have had similar things like this even before now, commonsense will tell us that it’s bad, horror film, ben 10 cartoon, ben10 baby bags, dancing like michael jackson, all this yoruba and english films of this days which will lead somebody straight to hell, many of them like that, my lord my God Jesus christ, your Grace alone I need in my life, help me to the very end!

6. Joshua Ojile

August 19, 2015 at 6:57 pm

U can’t b watchin worldly programs and be fill With de holyspirit at desame time.halleluyah

7. Luvai Robin Son

August 19, 2015 at 7:16 pm

Hae brothers and sisters in christ i need your help i like listening to rumba and Rnb and blues please help me to be against it and whenever I go I hear about them I don’t know what to do so tell me the good songs to listen to

8. Joshua Ojile

August 19, 2015 at 7:17 pm

Thank God for raisin an army of they lord in dis new genaration.am nw over conscious of everytin I do

9. Elisha Nwankwo

August 19, 2015 at 7:55 pm

True

10. Maimouna Dadje

August 19, 2015 at 8:02 pm

Amen i will share the message

11. Davide Macheal

August 19, 2015 at 8:13 pm

Sister Rachael Inonge Mushala is it ok for a child of God to play football or watch it, any one can answer me plz

12. Exceptional Emmanuel Okorie

August 19, 2015 at 8:24 pm

Its okay for a child of God to play or watch football so long as watching and playing it brings glory to God…. Yea, if you play football as means of staying fit, its good, but if you are to be a proffesional footballer, then you will never be a devoted Christian. Now concerning watching football, it depends on who plays and who you watch, if you watch the football played by your family as a means of getting together and excercise,its good, but if you are to devote your time in watching devil’s premier leagues, you are in danger. All football club leagues does not glorify God. Will God be glorified that you are clapping for someone who draw tattoo all over his body regard not God as God? God showed me the origin of olympics and soccer… It originated from the Greek idol worship of olympia or olympus… You are free to research it for yourself… God bless you all

13. Szymon Inspirator

August 19, 2015 at 8:59 pm

i want to say thank you God for this warning for us from you

14. Szymon Inspirator

August 19, 2015 at 9:00 pm

Your word is very important and help me to live according to your Word

15. Victor Morgan

August 19, 2015 at 9:35 pm

please, it is NEVER ok for a Christian to be involved in football at any level or in any form. The Lord sent an angel to teach me this. Also, prayerfully read this revelation.www.eternityrace.com/2014/11/exposing-secret-behind-football-game-of.html?m=1

16. Tamba Tua Sihotang

August 19, 2015 at 10:48 pm

nice message, thankyu sister..

17. Prayer Hard-work N Dedication

August 19, 2015 at 11:47 pm

May God Bless U.

18. Ikporukpo Tamaratuwayinrin Daniel

August 19, 2015 at 11:54 pm

GOD BLESS U DEAR.

19. Julie Ann Juma

August 20, 2015 at 12:04 am

Thanks Rachel. Be blessed.

20. Catherine Ann

August 20, 2015 at 2:51 am

Thanks be to God ! For this truth !

May God deliver me, us from this in Jesus’ Name !

21. Mahdia Ntsitsi Malisa

August 20, 2015 at 4:37 am

Amen!..this is very true..secular TV kills your spiritual life..im a testimony of this..i watched just one show on tv and that totally destroyed me spiritually..IGNORE THEM!..not even a glimpse of any secular show..it will destroy you!

22. Kenny Bitrus

August 20, 2015 at 7:28 am

It true ma that’s y God say do not follow him and thesame time follow satan works

23. Edith Ugochukwu

August 20, 2015 at 2:02 pm

HELP US DEAR JESUS, AND FORGIVE US FOR D PAST.

24. Uchechukwu Eze

August 20, 2015 at 2:13 pm

Tank u Jesus for revealing some of those little things we consider as meaning NOTHING which are capable of destroying ones soul in hell.

25. Victor Lufeo

August 20, 2015 at 3:25 pm

May God Help Us To Stop Watching Secular Tv And Stop To Listening From Secular Music.God Bless U My Sister Rachael .Amen

26. Israel Amsallah

August 20, 2015 at 6:25 pm

that’s true 2 corithians 6;17 -18 and so the lord says you must leave them and and separate yourselves from them have nothing to do with what is unclean and i will accept you 18 i will be your father and you shall be my sons and daughters say the lord 2 corithians 7;1

27. Nancy Christine

August 20, 2015 at 7:07 pm

Let all hear what the Spirit says to the church His bride.

28. Nicodemus

Amen!!!

33. Amuche Odoh

August 23, 2015 at 12:33 pm

True.

34. Szymon Inspirator

August 23, 2015 at 11:52 pm

Rachael will tv i mean discovery science lead to hell as well
    i do not mean entertainment.i did mean science discovery science about modern technology

35. Joshua Ojile

August 24, 2015 at 7:32 pm

Any word of encouragement to me

36. Modesto Bawe Babeda

August 25, 2015 at 4:46 pm

The Holy Ghost said: “TV is Satanism.”

37. Beatham Shimishi

August 26, 2015 at 1:29 am

38. Ay Elufidipe

August 26, 2015 at 8:30 pm

even christians music that is only entertainment is evil, satan already knew this. and more entertaining movies and musics will still be produced and sell in affordable prices, even free on internet,

39. Joshua Ojile

August 26, 2015 at 8:34 pm

AY I don’t understand why you say entertainment christian music Is Evil.

40. Ayodele Theophilus

August 27, 2015 at 2:46 am

Joshua, not all Christian music and movie are giving glory to God. they look good, but they don’t glorify God spiritually. We must worship God in Spirit and in truth.

41. Torach Emmanuel

August 27, 2015 at 12:21 pm

Romans 12:1, 2 sets the basis of a christian lifestyle. We have a choice to make. Do the right thing friends according to God’s unchangeable truth that stands still throughout all ages. Many today are making a tragic move by making choices according to their feelings and environmental pressure. We ought to stand though many seems to be falling away. I’m often reminded by Jesus’ statement in Luke 18: 8 “I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?” MARK THE LAST BIT, Shall He find faith on earth?

42. Torach Emmanuel

August 27, 2015 at 12:22 pm

We need to fear God and give Him glory in all areas of life.

43. Julie Ann Juma

August 27, 2015 at 3:01 pm

TV just like alcohol has become a bondage…even music..secular music. A few months ago i decided to seek the truth about this and the LORD said exactly what you are saying ”stay away from tv” HE does not want his children to watch TV…precious time is lost watching TV. I agree. I bless the name of GOD and may the LORD continue blessing His word. Please Heavenly Papa help us, we fail everyday, just please forgive us, wash us clean with your blood JESUS and please fill us with the Holy Spirit.

44. Shakespeare Uchenna

August 27, 2015 at 7:59 pm

may God help us

45. Ongoda Chris

August 27, 2015 at 9:07 pm

God has already helped us, find it in the Scriptures. Tv has no problem, individuals are the problem themselves. stop blaming TV, it’s the individuals who makes choices for them selves not the TV choosing for them what to like or not. if you meet someone and mak friend ship with him/her you tend to spend more time with the individual, just to know him or her even you try your best to understand his or her language…., So it’s simple, God wants individuals to spend time with Him so that they get to know and understand His language. Tv has no Problem it’s individuals with hardened hearts. Study the word stop claiming God told you. He already said it all in Scriptures

46. Anash Jack

August 28, 2015 at 3:32 pm

Thank you lord jesus we will do as u want us to do .and thanks my sister God bless you

47. Ongue Sadrack Benoit

August 28, 2015 at 10:19 pm

and what about wacthing the news??

48. Danso Elliot Rocks

September 5, 2015 at 12:53 am

Watch news to know what is happening

49. Modesto Bawe Babeda

January 1, 2016 at 8:40 pm

The Holy Ghost said: “Roman Catholicism is Satanism…. Trinitarianism is Satanism…. Christmas is Satanism…. Worldly Musics are Satanism…. TV is Satanism. ” Amen! Hallelujah! Praise The Name of JESUS!

50. Thabo Jeremiah Masopha