Making disciples of Jesus vs making church members (Written version of the vision the Lord Jesus Christ gave me)...

The Lord gave me a vision where I found myself at a supermarket and there were about five men standing near some counters.
They were dressed smartly in suits and had heaps of small cards piled up on the counters.
Then they started calling out to the people in the supermarket saying,”who wants a relationship with Jesus?”
Then I saw a huge number of those in the supermarket get interested and they came running to the men saying,”me!I want a relationship with Jesus.” Almost everyone in the supermarket came running.
But in response,all that these men in suits would do was to give each person who came a card and they would go away and continue whatever they were doing.
I saw some go back to their vehicles,some continued shopping,others walked away from the shop.
But they all held on to the cards so dearly because they thought as long as they had the card,they had a relationship with Jesus.
I saw a woman putting the little card on her chest, hugging it endearingly.
The men kept getting more cards from the bags and handing them to everyone who came.
As I was there,I started thinking to myself that,”these men are asking people if they want a relationship with Jesus but all they are doing is give them a card.”
And I started looking around in the supermarket and called out, asking,”but where’s the person who’s telling the people HOW to have relationship with Jesus?”
Then I realized there was no one, except these men who just handed out cards.
At this moment I was connected to God’s heart and I could feel how He felt about His people not being taught what a relationship with Him really is but just being falsely comforted with a little card.
I felt so much pain in my heart and I started calling out to the people in the supermarket saying,”a relationship with Jesus isn’t a little card! It’s not a church membership card! It’s not a tag! It’s not wearing a T shirt saying,’i have a relationship with Jesus!”
And I said to them,”a relationship with Jesus requires for you to turn away from your sins and repent!”
But nobody in that place was listening to me,it was as though they couldn’t even hear what I was telling them and they all just kept running to grab a card from those men and then continue with their lives
Then the vision ended.
The message God gave me about the vision is that He is concerned about how His people are being led astray by preachers who portray a false picture of what a relationship with Jesus is and people think as long as they are faithful church members then they have a relationship with Jesus.
People think they can have a relationship with Jesus while continuing in their sinful lifestyle.
People think as long as they have a church membership card or are in the church register then they are born again and have a relationship with Jesus.
Just like those people just grabbed their cards and continued with their lives,many people just care to belong to a church and continue with the very lifestyle they had before and they think they have a relationship with Jesus.
Jesus is saying to have a relationship with Him,we must turn from our sins and repent.
Anything apart from that is deception.
We can’t have a relationship with Him while in sin.
We must become true disciples of Jesus by repenting,we must not aim to just be faithful church members because that can’t save us.
Jesus doesn’t care if we are wearing a t-shirt saying we are radical for Christ,or if we write on social media that we are His,or if we are in the church register or have a membership card while we are living in sin.
Jesus wants us to turn from our sins because none of that can save us if we continue in sin.

1. Cuthbert Syabbalo

July 6, 2022 at 6:14 pm

The burden in my heart is for the Lord Jesus to bring back the days like it was with the Apostles. Many received the Holy Spirit through them. Nowadays in my own opinion, it is rare.

2. Maria Mary

July 6, 2022 at 6:24 pm

This is very painful… may Almighty God have mercy on us and open our eyes of understanding Lest we be deceived

2 Timothy 4:3
    [3]For the time is coming when [people] will not tolerate (endure) sound and wholesome instruction, but, having ears itching [for something pleasing and gratifying], they will gather to themselves one teacher after another to a considerable number, chosen to satisfy their own liking and to foster the errors they hold,

More grace of anoiting upon your head dear in Jesus Mighty name πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

3. Gideon Mokwena

July 6, 2022 at 6:38 pm

Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy upon us πŸ™

4. Mercy Israel

July 6, 2022 at 7:08 pm

Rightly said ma and the actual truth. A true relationship with Jesus is forsaking sin and surrendering your life to him, because if sin is not dealt with in a person’s life, he or she can’t have any relationship with Christ. Sin takes a person far away from God, but turning away from sin and turning to Christ brings you closer to him. Righteousness is the only means of having a relationship with Jesus Christ. God bless you ma. Amen.

5. Asher Namanya

July 6, 2022 at 8:11 pm

Actually Jesus Christ came for disciples vs members of the church. One can be a church member not a disciple of Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ wants the church to make disciple of all nations not church members. Church members live by religious acts not by Faith and Righteousness of God. For as long they pay tithe. They think God will have mercy on them. God cant be bought with Money. You can’t buy away the gift of salvation and God doesn’t care how much you could be giving. You rather don’t give than deceive yourself with self confidence and Righteous. Discipline comes from disciple. Meaning someone who has understood is disciplined. He totally turns away from sin and lives for God and Christ.

6. Rose Reno

July 6, 2022 at 11:42 pm

Lord Jesus let you mercy locate us. Teach us to know you in a way that you want us to.

7. Elpedz D. Siega

July 7, 2022 at 8:13 am

Jesus said make disciples not members so clear..Matthew 28:19-20 [19]Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, [20]and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

8. Pst Rufus Okorie

July 7, 2022 at 9:13 am

Pure and undiluted truth.

9. Favour Chika Kate

July 7, 2022 at 11:39 am

Oh Lord Jesus Christ kindly help me to be the kind of person You want me to be, Amen

10. Thembi Matrose

July 7, 2022 at 12:55 pm

Hello Inonge I wanted to know how does one know if they really have the Holy Spirit? Does it mean that if they can’t speak in tongues, they don’t have him?

11. Gift Pumbwa

July 7, 2022 at 1:48 pm

Amen that’s true

12. Joseph Igwe

July 8, 2022 at 6:45 am

GOD help you the more, the vision is vividly to missionary and am seeing you as a good missionary , may the LORD help you more and more. There’s a song that says more and more and ought to love you saviour more and more.May the love of the LORD be increased you , Amen.

13. Melvin Roncal

July 8, 2022 at 9:08 am

haleluja….
    Amen Amen

14. Linda Mumba

July 9, 2022 at 9:02 am

Amen and Thankyou so much.

15. Paul Palotes