Let me share a part of the Lord's words of commission to me which I had earlier shared here some months ago.

Am sharing this part so some people will understand the nature of the call of God which is on my life and on Zipporah's life.

Below is a prophetic message received from a servant of God regarding my ministry.The Lord had earlier given Zipporah and I the same message personally.
Received on 31/08/15

"God says He will use you for a new move,one that has never been seen,something different.
God will reveal mysteries to you,things hard to understand.
I saw a scroll,like in the book of revelations,it requires a key to unlock.
The things God will be revealing to you will require a key to unlock,they will be hard to understand."
END OF QUOTE.
Just like the Lord had promised,the things He's been showing us have been extremely hard to understand for many.
The key that can unlock these mysteries is the Holy Spirit.
Seek Him in prayer if something is hard for you to comprehend,He's faithful to reveal the truth to you.
This is God's will for us and we have a responsibility to speak as we are shown,no matter how hard or impossible something may seem to the human eye.
Let every man be a liar but God be true.
It's not for me or Zipporah to argue with God if He discloses things that are hard to comprehend.
We believe God because He never goes against His word and He's never inaccurate,whatever He says is as He says it is.
A lot of people have been condemning my sister for naming one of the demon incarnates.
My sister,my husband and I were praying months ago,and the Lord exposed many celebrities both African and global who are not human but demons in desguise.
The Lord not only told us but showed them to us.
Among them are Kim Kardeshian and her siblings,nigerian actresses Patience Ozwokor,Ini Edo,and Tonto Dikeh,the American first family etc just to name a few.The Lord showed us many but I just chose to mention these.
The Lord didn’t say they are demons because of their lifestyle or dressing.I ve seen some demons that dress very decent and pretend to be children of God.
The Lord said they are demons because that's what they are.Its got nothing to do with their lifestyle.
The reason we ve been mentioning a few names is so that you ll know how real this is.
You can search for my post on my time line titled "The mystery of demons in human flesh" for further understanding on this as well as for biblical reference.
The demons in human desguise really don't want to be disclosed but we will shout it out even louder.
I have come face to face with death countless times just because satan wants my sister and I to shut up but Jesus has shown me just how powerless satan is and how he has no say over my life.
Am not writing this to make you believe anything,that's a personal choice.Am writing this to fulfill my responsibility of what God had revealed to us on this topic.
The rest of the work is for the Holy Spirit.
And the Lord has promised to show us even more shocking things.
And we will keep sharing them no matter how hard to understand they may be.
Jesus told us,"some of the things I ll show you ll seem so strange that people will think you are crazy but don't ever be silent.Do not be embarrassed of speaking what I show you no matter how strange it may seem.Keep speaking everything I show you."
So I have shared this so that all who follow our posts should be ready to read very hard to understand revelations that Jesus has in store for us all.
We will keep sharing them no matter how hard they are to understand because if you seek God the Holy Spirit will unlock the mysteries to you.
We cannot run away from this or divert and only begin to share what everyone else is also being shown.Thats the easy way,to ignore the hard ones that aren't popular and only share the popular revelations.
That will make many people happy but it will make God really unhappy.
It's better to be faithful to God.

1. Tshepho Dan Tshepiso Yezo

May 31, 2016 at 1:37 am

Amen..may God provide more wisdom to me that i may serve Him in Truth..thanx my sister keep on sharing God s message nd exposure to the devil

2. Paul Makote

May 31, 2016 at 3:28 am

Yea it’s better to please God than people

3. Precious Gb

May 31, 2016 at 4:34 am

Daniel oguchukwu

4. Galagali Harun

May 31, 2016 at 4:55 am

True my sister. Please God but not men.whatever God allows you to share with us please share .we need to redeem time Jesus is coming soon

5. Eddie Njue

May 31, 2016 at 5:57 am

#Mushala sisters. Don’t get tired. Continue to share GOD’S message for you have been a blessing to many. Dont worry the war belongs to the LORD and He’s ready to fight for you. Satan you ara a liar but now you have been exposed by the Holy Spirit.

6. Juddie Juddie

May 31, 2016 at 6:10 am

True dear sister i pray for you give us more revelation

7. Zana Beukes

May 31, 2016 at 6:15 am

Amen!

8. Bonginkosi Theobald

May 31, 2016 at 6:15 am

Yes my sister the things you and Zipporah post are very spiritual and can only be spiritually discerned, like you have said its not everyone we see here on earth is human and though some are humans though they claim to be Christians but will not believe neither accept your testimonies and revelations despite the biblical verses they will not understand! Look if they argue about the use of weaves attachments, use of make up, earings, wearing of trousers and abstaining from watching certain movies etc how much more when you tell them of demon incarnates it will become worse and the painful part is that these are not Muslims but Christians! But I will encourage you to speak on and never be silent I have learnt through your post to pray about and for everything, may God continually use you!

9. Zimasa Gobingca

May 31, 2016 at 6:26 am

Amen my sister, Preach.

10. Gracede Dieu

May 31, 2016 at 6:57 am

This revelation is crazy for me but to God be the glory for ever and ever sisters I pray that God protect you and your family i am so happy I found you on Facebook your messages has changed my life I am bless,I pray that the lord give you more revelation to prepare the church for the rapture amen,love your be bless in Jesus name

11. Doryne Atero

May 31, 2016 at 7:03 am

12. Jones Maina

May 31, 2016 at 7:15 am

Amen. Waiting for more revelations.

13. Bulelwa Ndlela

May 31, 2016 at 8:32 am

I HAVE NO WORDS, just waiting on Jesus to feed and fill me with TRUTH ! THANK YOU MY DEAR SISTERS FOR THE WORK OF JESUS CHRIST IN YOUR LIVES! I ll love you forever and ever! BLESS YOU MY LORD JESUS !!!

14. Itz Edna Pbraide

May 31, 2016 at 8:54 am

The Lord is thy strenght who shall I fear.fear not my sisters the Lord is with you aways.spreed the Revelation to mankind who have ear to hear.thanks

15. Takemore Majabule

May 31, 2016 at 9:08 am

Powerful. I am waiting for them all. I also pray for such spirit too see them. May God open my eyes too.

16. Buyiswa Jako

May 31, 2016 at 10:07 am

Ever since I followed you my beloved sisters, my life has changed for the better, I thank God for using you and I believe in each and every thing that you say. Those who condemn you why they don’t just unfriend you if they have a problem with these messages you share. We love you, you are a blessing to us and may God continue using you for His glory amen!

17. Gerald Thoithi

May 31, 2016 at 11:08 am

Saha Tomas, Steve Werema, Martin Martins,

18. Nafuna Sylivia

May 31, 2016 at 12:00 pm

thk god i met u my dears god bless u

19. Brian Ochola

May 31, 2016 at 12:57 pm

Keep exposing the kingdom of darkness…. Mwenda Riungu Brenda Mudi-Ochola Maj Mudi Melanie Mudi

20. Ojula Irenaeus

May 31, 2016 at 12:58 pm

AMEN

21. Brian Ochola

May 31, 2016 at 1:19 pm

George Otieno Okumu

22. Gertrude Patterson

May 31, 2016 at 1:20 pm

Amen,de bitter ture

23. Godwin Emeka

May 31, 2016 at 1:43 pm

May the LORD bless U and strenghten U. Amen

24. M.W. Charles Prince

May 31, 2016 at 2:21 pm

I believe all these but just a clarification from Sister Zipporah ,is it the American first Family that include Kardeshian or the Ruling family that is usually regarded as The First Family of the United States?

25. Sunday Ijong

May 31, 2016 at 2:46 pm

D Chidren Of God Need These Revelation, If Ye Know D Truth It Will Make U Free, So Sister If God Give U Revelation Share It, Dis Is D End Time, Speak It Out, My Is 2 Pray N Do God Command By Grace, D Shepherd Knoweth D Ship Vis Viser, D Devil Is So Crafty N Subtile Now Dan B4, So We Need D Truth About Him, God Be Wit Us All His True Children

26. Nokuthula Mchunu

May 31, 2016 at 2:47 pm

**Singing**Satan you are a lie, you never won, you”ll never win, you are defeated.

27. Chukwuka Basil

May 31, 2016 at 2:57 pm

Shocked

28. Andrew Andy Byamugisha

May 31, 2016 at 3:51 pm

oh yes!, we wil pray fr you that GOD ALMIGHTY continue to use you in order to reveal en expose everything that is being hidden fr us avoid evil en choose the right will of GOD,,,, idont feel annoy that Christ Jesus hasn’t use me fr this work bse my sins have hidden his face from me, bt i gain say thow Lord can’t use me bt its his mercy upon me dt am able to know all thru his servants, God Bless You,
    GLORY BE TO GOD IN HIS SON JESUS CHRIST.

29. Muzikhona Mnyandu

May 31, 2016 at 5:13 pm

Amen. Sister

30. Alice Wa Mūthamaki

May 31, 2016 at 6:40 pm

Yes go on and share as the Lord reveals to both of you. May the Lord protect both of you and all of us. Vicky Mwihaki Fiona ‘Divinely Favoured’ Njogu Christy Hannah