Last night I had a vision about the rapture.I saw the earth very busy with activity.It was as if everything would continue as it was all the time . everything seemed to be normal. No one was even talking about the rapture or preaching or anything like that.Everyone seemed engrossed in their own life.Then the rapture happened so suddenly.I began to wonder why the entertainment industry (movies n music)had made it seem as if the world would always be as it is.It was as if they "sang" people to sleep.Because everyone was just following after the lifestyles those people potray,a life of not caring about God.I wondered why this was happening when the rapture was just days away.Everything had seemed so quiet before the sudden rapture.The vision ended.I then understood why Jesus is so much against His children watching non Christian movies,cartoons,music and all other worldly entertainment.
(Message on sercular TV given to Zipporah and I.You can read the full message at the link below this message).The Lord showed me how when satan and his demons had a meeting on how to populate hell,they chose tv as one of the baits.The Lord told us that television is one of satans biggest baits to trap people
to hell.Non Christian television no matter how innocent it may look is meant to take you to hell. The Lord said, “Those programs shown on TV are not meant
to entertain you, but to take you to hell. Many are in hell because of
TV. Many movies are written by satan and acted by his agents, just
to trap people to hell. It breaks My heart to see how humanity falls
for it. Do not watch secular TV. It will take you to hell.” He said,
“It's satan’s bait to lead you to sin, to destroy your soul. You have
to crucify the flesh. Do not obey the desires of your flesh. Obey the
Holy Spirit.”
The Lord showed us demons that looked like cartoon characters;
some even looked like characters from some Christian cartoons!
This shocked us but the Lord told us it’s not all “Christian”
programs that are really Christian. Many are just a disguise and the
“Christian” label is meant to just trap Christians into watching them
when they are actually meant to promote sin and lead people to hell.
The Lord showed us many movies, books, and even children’s
cartoons that are written by satan and brought to earth by his
agents. The names of demonic cartoons and dolls that He revealed
to us are Mudpit, Barbie®, Scooby Doo®, Ben 10®, Avatar, Pixel
pinkie®, and the Walt Disney® versions of Cinderella, Beauty and
the Beast, and the Little Mermaid. The Lord said all these cartoons
have demons assigned to possess children and they were drawn in demons inages. Jesus said to me, "Can
you see how cruel satan is? He wants to trap even children to hell."
I could feel the Lord's pain when He said this.
I also saw a demon that looked like a character from a Christian
cartoon about Moses. The demon looked like the baby Moses from
this animated movie, and it was laughing, saying it had deceived
Christians! I also saw a demon that looked like Aang from the
Avatar cartoon! We had many of these cartoons at home and Jesus
instructed us to burn them.
Jesus said all the cartoons I have listed here were drawn in demons’
images (i.e., there are demons that look exactly like them), but I
want to clarify that Jesus only showed me some and not all of them.
Aside from the cartoon demons I saw, which I have mentioned
specifically, Jesus didn’t show me the other cartoons. He only
mentioned them, saying they are demonic.
Onetime I had a vision;wye were having prayers and a demon walked in.When I looked at it,it looked exactly like a cartoon!like one of those robot cartoons,only that it was life size. ..It was the size of a human being.It stood looking at me with so much hate.Then I began rebuking it in tongues.
My sister Zipporah had a vision of a cartoon called monsters university.We didn't know this cartoon existed before this vision.The Lord showed her how this cartoon is from hell and the characters are demonic.Then we Googled the name and found that this cartoon really exists!
The Lord also showed my sister a place in the satanic Kingdom that looked so beautiful like a fairytale place.He then told her they make some of the demonic cartoons from there.
I’d also like to mention that I not only saw the demons that look like
Barbie® cartoons, but I also saw Barbie® dolls. In fact, I saw the
Barbie® dolls in many visions at different times. In one vision, I saw
several things displayed for sale on a stand, including Barbie®
dolls. One of the dolls turned to face me, and began saying
mockingly that they (demons) have deceived humanity. And the
next moment it just froze and looked like a normal plastic doll!
I saw demons that looked exactly like barbie dolls!
Jesus said even some children's books have demons assigned to
them. He mentioned a specific children's book called "Rattlesnake."
We have never seen or read this particular book Jesus was talking
about, but He said this children's book is from hell. This is true of
even some so-called Christian books. Jesus revealed to us that
even the "Watchtower and Awake” magazines, produced by
Jehovah's Witnesses, are demonic and He doesn’t want His children
reading them. The Lord revealed some secular magazines to avoid,
as well. Some of them are "Drum” magazine,” “You” magazine, and
“People” magazine.These were the specific examples the Lord Jesus Christ mentioned but all other worldly magazines are included.
Jesus told us that these all have a mission of taking people to hell,
not entertaining them. He said, "The world has become a dark place
and that’s why I want you to be led by the spirit in everything you
do." He told us, “These books, movies, soap operas, and cartoons
are not meant to entertain you, but to take you to hell. They are
satan’s bait. Do not fall for it."
The Lord told us satan even assigns demons to children's stickers,
as well. These are cartoon and other stickers like Hannah Montana
and Barbie® stickers.
He told us secular(all non christian) music will also lead you to hell, and it’s also a
trap from satan.The Lord told my sister Zipporah that satan was giving people spiritual sleeping pills through secular (non christian)music.
eternal-destinations.blogspot.com/…/rachael-mushala-testimo…
Also read Zipporah's 2nd testimony here eternal-destinations.blogspot.com/…/zipporah-mushalas-secon…

Eternal Destinations: Rachael Mushala Testimony of Hell

A wonderful testimony needed by all, one that reignites the fire of dedication/re-dedication to the ENTIRE WORD OF GOD. Would like to this on my facebook timeline.

1. Comr Mary-Jervis

September 15, 2015 at 4:41 am

Wel d point is dis,nig movie or most of d movies are generaly bad!

2. LaMou Sopha

September 15, 2015 at 4:59 am

Yes sister I already read your sister Zipporah’s 3rd Testimony of hell last month ago. This is SHOCKED me! Is this okay the children’s book called Heaven is for real and amazing Grace sing and read book? I’m sometime worrying right now.?

3. Joshua Ojile

September 15, 2015 at 5:14 am

God help us.only very very few Godly movies.

4. Queeneth Macfancy

September 15, 2015 at 5:46 am

Calvin Paul Israel Cetrick Thabiso Sarah Malatsi Celestine Wilson Ibemegbunem Portia Mashego Lenny Junior Ev Zhame Major Couch Designers James Thiza Yakubu Daniel G Lucia Faith Khoza Shumpert Ivachi Iman Phindile Sibanyoni Themba Mhlongo

5. Simon Dakop

September 15, 2015 at 6:20 am

Thank God for not keeping us in darkness. We only need to follow the Lord as he guide us to our eternal destination. I wish the church and indeed the entire world would just stop the noise around to listen to these timely messages coming from his servants he choose to raise at a time like this. Rachael rightly said it, people live like this sick and dying world is not coming to an end. May God help us to wake up now.

6. Themba Guy Shain Mhlongo

September 15, 2015 at 6:34 am

Queeneth Phicile

7. Funmmy Ewa-Jesu

September 15, 2015 at 9:49 am

@ Okafor Mary-Jervis its not just about Nigerian movies. The likes of barbie, ben10 etc are not Nigerian. Its all movies generally, including all those horror and action films.

8. Funmmy Ewa-Jesu

September 15, 2015 at 9:52 am

Olufunke Akinyemi, Akinyemi Raphael Oluwakemi Afolabi, Oyeyemi Seyovski Afolabi, IyanuOluwa Sowande

9. Mjomba Joh

September 15, 2015 at 9:58 am

Wonderful reminder. Who has ears let him hear what the Lord is saying. Amen and thank you

10. David Kent

September 15, 2015 at 10:37 am

save us all

11. Enock EC

September 15, 2015 at 11:10 am

Wiz Kaystar Elijah Kunda Simutenda Kundananji Willar Simumba AN Endtime Believer Nomba Kubeba Calvin Mumba Stephen Mwanza II Hope Ezra Mukwinda Kezzy Kelah Rancic Yõh Ît’x ßwãLyã ßïLgõ’Çhañje Penelope Banda Thèstubbörñ Døpèniqqāhere’zkod Wískã-soçhill Joseph Bwalya Kampamba FN Topwell Mushili Mwape Trez Muller Dudes Emmah C Nkhoma Claude Kelly Watson Elmásfresco Ca’mezy Patrick Sofresh Malumoh Play Boyi Cephas Mulengah Ngosa Given Kafula Cheelo Sarkodie Hachiz Phillip Phil Mali Fiesonic Youngfsillzspecial Silwamba David Simunga Sue Kasumba Clavel Kasonde Bwalya Ms’Nkhoma C Emmah Luiza Dora Nalwamba Davies Jr Chisenga Daniel Daka Davies Dizo Austin Sambo Kalima Lumbwe Prince Kunda PK Evangelist Simon Peter Leon Chisha Tonny Mwansa Rocktreez Wizzy Mwansa John Redeemed Khorong Kennedy Chibuye Jr. Christine Mwewa Natasha Kas Nkole Gabriel Adade Musonda Linx Haggai Matabishi Margret Kayombo Gugu Goje Nsibande Franchester Gipson SimBeye EliAs Tresford Chota Shadreck Mambwe Marian Mesa Emmanuel Ebere Hitophle HD Domiqueenz Daniel Goodfell Siame Owiredu Yaw Yeboah Harriet Kabunda Bizwell Protocol Chipili Seniour Chikuta Clinton Ap Denis Matsiko Paul Katamba Simfukwe Chileshe Squared Joseph Chaaba Michelo Jr. Haron Mwansa Cow Boy Owen Luanshya Watchdog Reloaded Evety Bwalya Maama Mecson Hicks Micabaye Rose Kasulu Kenzy Meek Mili Solochi Moses Chize Malebo Chix Mwenya Mul Selisho Jr. Raph K Evan-Kas Benedict Mwanza Marvis Bright Young Kaso Lawrence YB Collins Chama Mumba Chise-man Majestic Williamsmutale Preciousbobby

12. Danny Siame

September 15, 2015 at 12:16 pm

God save us all

13. Haron Mwansa

September 15, 2015 at 3:13 pm

God z mercyfu

14. Paul Yaor

September 15, 2015 at 3:17 pm

Mr Owen can I hear/read ur own testimony? Thank u as u testify. This world is really evil and wicked.

15. Josiah Blackstock

September 15, 2015 at 4:22 pm

Yes, I can tell you don’t watch much tv or cartoons by your writing.

16. Mulapwa Selisho

September 15, 2015 at 8:31 pm

I don’t mean to be judgmental, but honestly, I don’t trust this vision, dream or whatever it is. It has many spaces of question marks. You should be very careful about spirits: be very much concerned of which spirit overshadows you. If I were to test that, I would, probably, find it or prove it wrong. Don’t begin to act like Nigerian Pentecostal folks.

17. Ariel Lopez Sanchez

September 15, 2015 at 11:16 pm

Marya Haha, Abigail Salazar De Mesa, Edrelyn Esguerra Jadraque, Phoebe Chua Velasquez, Dhada Crissa, Zila Loqueng, Vanessa Bacani, Jhanet Pretty, Lorefe Margaux Austyne Aquino, DM Quinones, Christine Salvador Fortes, Myrtle Hadassah Sta Ana, JC Love Emz, Maria Kimberly De Galicia, Niv Spacerock, Ghielyca Dimla Dilag, MissAmour Gerundio Coquilla, Elven Lejero Rio, Åkiyama Kaori Mei, John Cedric Porazou, Rein Orsal Geras, Monica Flores Lanuza, Lazelle Ann Fruelda Faa, Sali Velasquez, Mary Jo Castro, Esther Tapel Olfindo, Sandy B. Bautista, Lyrehs Gilihac, Prin Se Sah

18. Criselda M. Sello

September 15, 2015 at 11:49 pm

hhhhmmm thank you as you testify… ye Satan tempted to all this things in this world… thank you Ariel for mention…

19. Jessa Amour Galasso

September 16, 2015 at 12:05 am

thanks be to God.!!! for awakeniing us

20. Dasat George

September 16, 2015 at 7:11 am

To masu bi sai mu hi hankali da bin wadansu Kayan duniya

21. Ariel Lopez Sanchez

September 16, 2015 at 8:02 am

Ailyn Valenzuela Mandeoya

22. Nolundi Qegu Mandukwini

September 16, 2015 at 11:25 am

Mary Baxter had a testimony like this in 1976.she wrote books about it ,devine revelation of hell/heaven/angel/prayer….