HOW MUCH OBEDIENCE DOES GOD EXPECT FROM US?

Here's a vision given to a brother in Christ that he shared with me.
I had a vision of heaven were the lord took me into heaven…i thot i was right with Him but when i looked at His face, my whole life began to replay itself.even small things we believe the Lord will understand…and He told me,"here there is no excuse,"and He said," i require purity,not 99.9 percent but 100."sometimes i disobeyed the HolySpirit willfuly when He said things like"delete all movies from computer or stop playing video games."
END
How many times do we ignore the Holyspirit when He tells us,"you are spending too much time on FB,spend more time seeking God."Or when He tell us,"tell the truth,don't lie."Or"don't take part in this dirty joke."
How many times do we ignore Him and say,"I ll disobey just this once,let me just fit in with everyone here,I ll repent when I go home."
For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft,and stubborness is as iniquity and idolatry…"1 samuel 15:23
"Be careful that you do not refuse to listen to the One who is speaking.For if the people of Israel did not escape when they refused to listen to moses,the earthly messenger,we will certainly not escape if we reject the One who speaks to us from heaven."

1. Lwazi Chris Ntusikazi

November 14, 2014 at 5:39 pm

So Anytime you feel guilty conscience about something, it could be the Holy Spirit speaking to You?

2. Stella Okafor

November 14, 2014 at 5:42 pm

Amen, I absolutely agree and pray for mercy and grace for an obedient heart, even a heart that will obey immediately and not later on in Jesus name Amen.

3. Ayodele Theophilus

November 14, 2014 at 5:48 pm

Lord, pls forgivee my disobedience, and my witchcraft in Jesus Name. Amen

4. Anita Lamb

November 14, 2014 at 5:52 pm

I pray the Lord will help me to be obedient to him and to be loyal to him forever. I pray he will keep me blameless by his blood. I need Jesus without him iam nothing. Jesus have mercy on me.

5. Lloyd Madoka

November 14, 2014 at 6:09 pm

6. Lloyd Madoka

November 14, 2014 at 6:13 pm

I repent

7. Jabulani James Mathe

November 14, 2014 at 6:48 pm

Amen sister

8. Abimbola Olatona

November 14, 2014 at 7:08 pm

Hmmmm.

9. Saved ByGrace

November 14, 2014 at 8:32 pm

God wants us to be holy because hes a holy God but nobody is as holy as him, nobody ever was..not David, not Abraham, not the saints gone before us, nobody on this facebook, not even the people givin the revelations r Perfect, nobody can be 100% perfect in this world except Jesus..that why we derive our righteousness through Jesus Christ so I dont know how anybody can be 100% perfect all by themselves…it takes his grace alone. the lies, gossipin, backbiting, bitterness, insults,unforgiveness, jealousy we find ourselves doin daily are all sins,lets not forget.

10. Samuel Eshun

November 14, 2014 at 9:10 pm

Her Ladyship EstherNyameDea. That is why we have to humbly comply with the word of God.
    Our Lord Jesus Christ said if you love me obey my commands.
    Commandment number one is that we have to humble and get born again
    Get both water and Holy Spirit baptisms.
    So we can get into the spirit. For it is written whatever we sow in the flesh shall reap corruption.
    Remain blessed in THE HOLY NAME OF MY GOD, JESUS CHRIST who died a cruel death to purchase LIFE ETERNAL for all HUMANITY. Amen

11. Biraori Maina

November 14, 2014 at 10:18 pm

If anyone might have genuine biblical questions I would encourage you to pray to God. He is not the tyrant Rachael Mushala and her friends want you to believe… Ask yourself why does she teach you a harsh and tyrannical god to you and keeps the kind and loving God to herself and her prophet friends ? They are here telling you God only desires 100% righteousness …. Really ? So in other words she and her prophet friends are not sinners that’s why God is kind to them..? Please do not be deceived because man cannot please God with their own righteousness and ….

1 John 1:10

10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His word is not in us.

12. Saved ByGrace

November 14, 2014 at 10:50 pm

if it takes 100% perfection to go to heaven nobody wud go to heaven n all those in heaven wud av to be disqualified n sent out…God knows we arent perfect thats why he said even our righteousness is like filthy rags before him..but hes a loving God, for him to sacrifice His only son to die for sinners is enough proof that he deeply loves us, he doesn hate us, hes not there waitin eagerly for the day he will punish sinners in hell…no! lets stop putting fear in others, God is LOVE n if we love God we will willingly obey him not just bcos we wan to escape hell but bcos we love him n want to see him..our righteousness is not based on our works, is not based on wearing certain clothes n being natural(which isn a bad thing per se) but our righteousness is based on the price Jesus paid..n remember He is not only Love but a Merciful God who knows our weaknesses

13. Biraori Maina

November 15, 2014 at 1:13 am

Her Ladyship Esther Nyame-Dea I agree with you ….. we Love God because he has loved us first. The Holy Spirit will teach you how he desires for you to be but it is a big LIE to claim that women who wear trousers or wigs are bound to hell because my bible says MAN JUDGES FROM OUTWARD BUT GOD SEES THE HEART. There are very many Christians who live a righteous life and judged by false prophets because of their outward appearance .Am glad someone here actually does see this for what it is …..lies.

14. Nicodemus

November 15, 2014 at 5:52 am

amin sis.permisions for share.thanks

15. Ayodeji Biobaku

November 15, 2014 at 6:37 am

The Holy Spirit has really warned me about so many things

16. Phil Cañelas

November 15, 2014 at 1:32 pm

Praise the Lord! The One and Only true God Jesus Christ! Holiness is a MUST! If we came to church to serve Him, to worship Him wearing clothes with Holiness, it is a MUST to wore clothes with the same Holiness, like as we are in the chuch, on every places we’re in esp. in our own home. For it is written that He would come back just like thief in the night that no one knows except to our Lord for the rapture.

And if we look on the history, the trousers, pants, etc. are created for men ONLY to use it in everyday work, esp. to those blue colar jobs. And our God says, woman must don’t ware clothes for men niether men ware clothes for women for our God is Holy.

Our God says, the heaven is only for those who live as Holy.

And in our times, the proper clothes of a women to be ware with Holiness i.e. Long sleeve shirt or at least 3/4 longsleeve and a very lenght skirts that would reach your ankle/foot.

Because in the church Im attending, that’s the way how the women/sisters wearing everyday with Holiness, to our God be the Glory.

17. Bwalya Mubanga

November 15, 2014 at 6:52 pm

powerful

18. Amaka Chy

November 15, 2014 at 7:31 pm

Broad is d way which leads to destruction, many people travel thru it, but narrow & difficult is d way which leads to life and very few finds it, God help me to live right and make heaven in Jesus name Amen.

19. Rachael Abigail Mushala Chisulo

November 15, 2014 at 7:45 pm

please feel free to share Nicodemus and anyone who may want to.

20. Rachael Abigail Mushala Chisulo

November 15, 2014 at 7:49 pm

@ Nwaturu Chukwu, I ll only tell you what the Lord Jesus Christ told me on sercular or non Christian entertainment.He said its satan’s bait and it doesn’t glorify God.you can read that here. eternal-destinations.blogspot.com/2013/11/rachael-mushala-testimony-of-hell.html?m=1. And for concerns and comfirmation you can always ask God and rely on the Holyspirit.Then you can make your decision

21. Florence Simpson Dillon

November 16, 2014 at 1:22 am

lord Jesus have mercy upon me,i will learn to obey the holy spirit in Jesus name amem.

22. Raahul Lama

November 16, 2014 at 10:28 am

sis do i also stop listening to Bollywood song

23. Rachael Abigail Mushala Chisulo

November 16, 2014 at 2:03 pm

I loved korean series too n was addicted to them.Thank God for setting me free and I let them go @ Valencia Rillya. @ Rhan Mescarenner any non christian song doesn’t glorify God and isn’t for christians.

24. Rachael Abigail Mushala Chisulo

November 16, 2014 at 2:04 pm

and some so called christian music doesn’t glorify God like rap,reggae

25. Laigi Arama Exalted

November 16, 2014 at 3:03 pm

Sure! Some christian songs are terrible to listen. U can’t even get a single word they are singing.

26. Ay Elufidipe

November 16, 2014 at 5:53 pm

God bless you for sharing.

27. Thando James

November 17, 2014 at 4:28 am

Had a simalar experience concerning movies and games. Amen

28. Watchman Emma Chidoziri

November 17, 2014 at 9:14 am

PLS PEOPLE DON’T BE SURPRISED WHEN PEOPLE REQUEST YOUR FRIENDSHIP AND ONLY TO COUNTER YOUR POSTS OF GOD’S REVELATIONS FOR THIS AGE. A LOT OF THEM HAVE BEEN ASSIGNED TO DO THAT AND DON’T EXPECT ALL TO BELIEVE YOUR TESTIMONY KEEP SHARING THEM. HE WHO HAS AN EAR WILL OBEY WHAT THE SPIRIT SAYS TO THE CHURCH.

29. Paul Makote

November 17, 2014 at 5:13 pm

sis Rachael God bless you for sharin.its many times that i disobey Holy Spirit…i even laugh at dirty jokes.eh! 99.9% purity He dont want.

30. Angel Agamata Ibañez

December 2, 2014 at 8:46 am

GLORY TO GOD!

31. Lydiah Makena

November 17, 2017 at 2:21 pm

Amen thankyou for awakening my