HOW MANY CHANCES DO YOU HAVE LEFT?

HOW MANY CHANCES DO YOU HAVE LEFT?

The Lord Jesus Christ gave me a dream that my sister and I should evangelise to our Grandmother because she was about to die.She lives in another province so we told my Aunty over the phone to be encouraging her to read the bible.
Then I had another dream where I saw horrible demons waiting for her in Hell.Some where in snake form,dragon form,dogs and very fat demons.They were preparing for her torture and I heard in the dream that she was going to die in about a week.I woke up very terrified and realised we had not done our best in evangelising to her.So we called my Aunty to hand her the phone that we may talk to her.
This time, we told her directly to stop using traditional medicines as protection from witchcraft because only Jesus can protect her. We told her that those remedies carried demons.We told her to be praying,reading the Bible and we prayed for her to be baptised with the Holy Spirit just over the phone.
She was very willing and said she wanted Jesus Christ right there and then.She said she would stop using traditional medicines and that she would be reading the bible.Her response was very shocking and we saw it clearly that the Lord had softened her heart to receive him. Ezekiel 36:26 "And I will give you a new heart, and a new spirit I will put within you. And I will remove the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh."
Then the most shocking thing happened.My very young vibrant Aunty whom we used to pass the messages to my Grandmother died.She died before my Grandmother and this left everyone wondering why the Lord had not given a message concerning her Soul.
My Grandmother died shortly after her and the Lord showed me a vision where she became young,very happy and the gates of Heaven swinging wide open for her.He also showed me my Aunty falling into the pit of Hell and a lot of demons receiving her.
2 Corinthians 6:2 says " I tell you, now is the time of God's favor,for today is the day of salvation."
To be alive and able to repent is God's favour.The Lord had given my Aunty many chances to repent but she may have been hardening her Heart. She may have thought she has more time. He gave my grandmother who received Salvation at her last minute the reward of the Kingdom of Heaven the same just like someone who has served him their whole life.Someone who knew the Lord earlier than her may have even backslidden and failed to enter while she did.That is the Grace of God.Matthew 20:1-16.
If you cry out to God with all your heart,he hears you.If you ask him to wash you clean of all your wrongs,he does but do not take him for granted. Do not think he'll warn you right before you die.Do not expect any special favour just because he uses you,the Lord has no partiality.People in Hell can not repent because forgiveness is only here on earth.The Lord knew my Aunty would die even earlier than my Grandmother but he did not warn her because she had used up all her chances of Salvation.Instead,he warned my Grandmother and prepared her heart to recieve him.That is what happens when you take God for granted.He can pass you right by and save the person next to you,leaving you doomed. Are you hardening your heart?The Lord can give you a heart of flesh which is able to accept him like he did my Grandmother.Are you taking him for granted? He can use you as a medium to save someone while you are going to Hell yourself.Life on earth is only a passing Shadow,the reality is eternity.Choose wisely.
THE FIRST SHALL BE THE LAST.

1. Cecily Schreuder

May 11, 2016 at 3:57 am

You are truly favoured by GOD – amen

2. Okech David

May 11, 2016 at 3:58 am

LORD STRENGTHEN ME TO BE ABLE TO FINISH MY BATTLE VICTORIOUSLY…..BE MY GUIDE…MY SHEPHERD….TILL THE LAST BREATH OF MY LIFE.WITHOUT YOU AM NOTHING BUT A WASTED SOUL….

3. Eunice Vuyanzi

May 11, 2016 at 4:28 am

Oh how i need you my Lord Jesus

4. Munya Midzi

May 11, 2016 at 4:34 am

amen.. do ask God on the second comming and the state of dead.. if indeed he speaks to you..I pray, he shows you this

5. Zipporah Mushala

May 11, 2016 at 4:39 am

Emmanuel Peter,you seem confused.The Lord knew my Aunty would die even earlier than my Grandmother.But she had used up all her chances for Salvation.He did not warn her that she was about to die but instead warned my Grandmother and prepared her heart to receive him.What happened to my Aunty is what happens when you take him for granted.He can pass you right by and warn the person right next to you leaving you doomed.Today is the day of Salvation.Shalom

6. Amicable Amiatrus

May 11, 2016 at 5:20 am

Too bad to aunty!! Please #ZIPORAH pray for my family’s salvation,this may happen to them! GOD Grant me a heart of FLESH

7. George Samuel

May 11, 2016 at 5:52 am

thesame thing happened to me two months ago. In a dream the lord showed me that my mum died and was walking to hell. The spirit also told me that she should try to forgive others. So I called her on the phone and told her all. She agreed with me and we prayed together as she forgave everyone that offended her. Two weeks later i received a phone call that she passed away. The same day a friend called and told me that in her dream she saw my mother looking healthy,happy and thankful to God. Our God is awesome.

8. George Samuel

May 11, 2016 at 5:58 am

please visit my website http://www.heavenlytestimonies.com for more endtimes visions and strive to join the endtime army. If you are reading this post now, then the lord is calling you. Jesus is at the door

9. Bulelwa Qozeleni

May 11, 2016 at 6:28 am

Thank you lord for your holy spirit that leads us to all truth!!!and for your blood that washes away all our sins,without you lord Jesus I can do nothing.

10. Fred Agyei

May 11, 2016 at 7:59 am

I was wishing that your grandma will make it to heaven and I said to myself I will pray for her so I thank God she has made it to that glorious place. I pray that you and I and everyone one this platform will make heaven so that we can say hi to your grandma.

11. Evangelist Dev Emmanuel Banda

May 11, 2016 at 10:46 am

Amen and Amen!! thats very true my sister.

12. Innocent Wamai Thangari

May 11, 2016 at 10:59 am

THE LORD IS A RESPECTOR OF NO MAN… GLORY TO HIS BEEN HIS NAME FOREVER

13. Rodolfo Valdez

May 11, 2016 at 11:44 am

Search me oh God and know my heart today,cleans and purify me by your precious blood.

14. Fred Agyei

May 11, 2016 at 12:25 pm

May the good Lord so saturate you all with His love and fear that you will always do His will and so you will walk in His virtues because the fear of God works salvation, and may you hold on to eternal life, which God has predestined you to inherit(1 Thessalonians 5:9, 1 Timothy 6:12) to the very end, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, so that you will make it to heaven, and spend your eternity there with our Lord. May the peace of God reign in your lives. This is my sincere prayer for you and I.

15. Jonathan Ezeke Pastor

May 11, 2016 at 12:31 pm

There are some people who are BORROWED VESLES, God can use a Church goer to heal or save another that loves God, Matthew 7:21- May God help us.

16. Natasha Petty Rupondo

May 11, 2016 at 1:49 pm

17. Emmanuel Nathaniel

May 11, 2016 at 2:15 pm

Better is the end of a matter than the begining thereof. Holiness, righteousness n truthfulness are some of the creteria that will take us to Heaven. We should not just be hearers of the word but doers also. God Bless You!

18. Dele Helen

May 11, 2016 at 3:06 pm

Lord have mercy

19. Benny Ugah Godswill

May 11, 2016 at 3:55 pm

I believe the same thing happened to my mother. I prayed for her and led her to Christ before she died.

20. Joshua Ojile

May 11, 2016 at 4:15 pm

Jesus take over my heart.Ayodele Theophilus Michael Bamgboluwaga

21. Stephen Niyi Okefusi

May 11, 2016 at 4:17 pm

LISTEN TO ME:

GOD want you to share His heart message to the world so that they will nOT perish.

God annoint me to carry out some assignment for the salvation of the world.

Now you are like another sources of word of God so that the body of christ may be build up.

Now Answer me in my message in your inbox,i want to ask some things from you.

Am 20plus and God want to use me to carry out one revival.

But i want to confirm somethings from you now answer my inbox message.

That is why God has call you to serves as guide to both the blind and those that are confuse.

I DECREE MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND KEEP YOU AND BE GRACIOUS TO YOU.AMEN.NOW INBOX ME.

22. Raymond C. Ozoigbo

May 11, 2016 at 4:58 pm

Sister, pls pray for me not to enter hell. That God keep me my feet on the narrow way, for I have labour so mush .I don’t want to miss heaven

23. Dorris Golden Muli

May 11, 2016 at 5:14 pm

God is God!

24. Neema Wanjiru Muhoro

May 11, 2016 at 6:15 pm

im shocked about the Aunt

25. Cathrine Mosito

May 11, 2016 at 6:51 pm

Pray for me sister,im shocked about ur aunty,i wanna go to Heaven not hell,Glory to Jesus

26. Covenant Abrahamic

May 11, 2016 at 7:08 pm

My Soul First And The Souls Of Them That Hear Me.

27. Covenant Abrahamic

May 11, 2016 at 7:12 pm

Eternity In View, Is An Everyday Thoughts And Reasons Of Lifestyle For All Them That Has God As Their Inheritance.