HOW JESUS SAVED ME FROM HELL

HOW JESUS SAVED ME FROM HELL

I am so grateful to my Jesus for everything He does for me and since early this morning,I just can't stop thinking about how He saved me from eternal doom. I was thinking,"By now, I would have spent 5 years in Hell just burning endlessly and under the torture of demons." So I would like to give glory to my Saviour through sharing about how He saved me.

I was at a boarding school from 8th to 12th grade and that made me have a great opportunity of rebelling against everything my parents had taught me was the right thing for a Christian to do. I lived a double life and hated church and anything to do with God generally. If someone told me anything about God, I would roll my eyes in displeasure and think, "Not that God stuff again".

I literally had the wrong friends, listened to dirty music like Lil Wayne,dressed indecently and our Mother was even tired of telling Rachael and I about how we dressed. Simply put, I was walking on the road to Hell.

Rachael was at College at the Capital City at that time and while there,she had started attending a certain Pentecostal Church. Although she didn't know much about Holiness she certainly knew that dirty music was wrong.

When she came Home during vacations,she would tell me, "That music you are listening to will take you to Hell." But I would answer her, "I like the music even if it will take me to Hell. Why should I pretend like I don't like it?" And I would even dance the more on a loud volume using the Home theatre.

On 31st August 2011 during my last vacation as a 12th grader, I suddenly started feeling strange. That night, I tried to eat supper but it literally had no taste in my mouth and so I threw it away. It was like I had lost my sense of taste.
I kept feeling like I was going to die. I went to the Kitchen to drink water and I could feel spirits following me but at that time, I did not realize that they were demons since I was not a spiritual person. They were making a buzzing sound almost like bees but no one could hear them except me!

After supper, I went and lay on my bed which was unusual for me to do at that time as I was a TV addict. Naturally, we would all watch Tv till late. I started feeling sad from nowhere and then I got a Newspaper and started going through the section where people write in memory of their loved ones.
I was suddenly interested in the dead.
For some reason,I started feeling pity for the dead people. My sister (Rachael) came into the room and I told her," Look at these people,too bad they died. I am feeling so much pity for them." She looked at me as if I was having a weird behaviour and went out of the room. Maybe I was feeling drawn to the dead because I was supposed to join them that very night.

Even though Rachael also lived a double life, she was more spiritual than I due to the Pentecostal Church she attended at School and so she told me that we should pray before going to bed but I told her, “Just what is the point in praying anyway? Why do people like praying?” We ended up praying but I did so with a half -heart.
That night, I dreamt I was in a certain place with a lot of other girls. We were all wearing dark blue gowns and some men were tying ropes around our waists. I didn’t want to be part of what seemed like an initiation into Satanism and so I started crying and one of the men scolded me saying, "Why are you crying? None of your friends are crying!!"

Suddenly, I woke up and I could feel a terrible pain around my waist where the rope had been in the dream. It was so horrible and I wanted to wake my Rachael up but I found that I couldn't. Demons had shut my mouth and all I could do was stare at her hoping she would get up. I couldn't even wake her up because I was too weak.

My heart was stopping to beat slowly and I felt weak. I knew I was going to die. When you are about to die you just know it. I also suddenly knew I was going to a bad place. No one had to tell me that. It just came me suddenly. Its something you automatically know. I saw a pitch dark pit which looked endless with flames at the but I didn't even realise that was Hell at that time. I kept wondering, "What is that?" "What is that?"

Hell is something I knew existed from the preachings at Church but I never actually thought of it existing in real sense. I didn't think it was something serious and I never even took time in my life to think about Heaven or Hell. Am sure many people in the world till this time don't even take time to think about the reality of Hell. The devil just keeps you so busy in his web of sin that you don't even realise that your life will come to an end one day.

At that moment, I was so weak but I knew that Jesus could save me. When you die,no matter which religion you belong to or what you believe in, it all becomes clear in the spirit who can save you. There is no debate in the Spiritual realm about who is God and about which religion is right or if there is even a God at all. You automatically know that Jesus is Lord. When that knowledge came to me, I said, “Lord, save me.” I managed to whisper it and surprisingly, I regained my strength.

At that moment, my sister woke up and told me that someone had told her 3 times in a dream to wake up because I was under attack.

I had fallen to the floor and she asked me what was wrong. I told her I was in pain and she brought some pain killers. But Satan wanted me in Hell and didn't want me to take the pain killers. When I just looked at the pain killers, I became nauseous and started throwing up terribly and crying,"I don't want to die! I don't want to die!".
I was still seeing the pit of Hell open far below me.
She started praying for me,destroying all works of darkness. That night,the spiritual realm seemed very active and suddenly we could hear an owl hooting outside and a lot of dogs started barking continuously all at once. The presence of evil spirits was evident.

When she just said Amen,the pain disappeared like I had been wearing it and had just taken it off. It was a great miracle. The noise outside also ceased. The pit of Hell closed and I could see it no more.
That is the marvelous Grace of God. Turning a sinner into a saint. It was in December of that same year that the Lord visited us and changed our lives for eternity. Later He told me, "Many of your friends who led you to evil ways were demons in human form." He mentioned them by name and told me to cut all contacts with them. He said, "Because of them,you would have gone to Hell."
To all who hear now, know that today is the day of salvation and that you can never be too young to die. I was 17 years old when the pit of Hell almost swallowed me forever.

TODAY IS THE DAY OF SALVATION.

SHALOM

1. Basilia Amoussou

December 14, 2016 at 8:39 pm

Heee Seigneur, visite moi aussi stp. Je sais que tu fait toute chose selon ta volonté, mais souviens toi de moi s’il te plait mon Seigneur Jésus

2. Basilia Amoussou

December 14, 2016 at 9:47 pm

Mais comment doit on savoir que la personne avec qui tu marche est un demon???

3. Basilia Amoussou

December 15, 2016 at 1:40 pm

Salut, j’aimerai savoir si c’est normal qu’une femme prêche pu quelle soit pasteur

4. Rita V. B Akoi

December 15, 2016 at 10:30 pm

Benetta Davidlyn Kekulah Kanyea J Posz Wonde Ocan Eximous-bae Chrishantie Princess Melisa Gontee Rashi Mancini

5. Ifedayo Felix

December 16, 2016 at 8:05 am

His love for us we cant understand,i rejoice with u sis.i will certainly share it at my post for people to learn from ur experience God bless u.

6. Nandak David

December 16, 2016 at 6:09 pm

u did d right tin

7. Phennie Tema

December 16, 2016 at 9:49 pm

Save me Lord Jesus!

8. Phennie Tema

December 16, 2016 at 9:49 pm

Save me Lord Jesus!

9. Chinwe Jenny

December 17, 2016 at 6:59 pm

10. Nkululeko Michael Mbatha

December 17, 2016 at 10:10 pm

God is great all the time

11. Aspirant Gift

December 18, 2016 at 5:08 pm

Lord Jesus, I Tap Into This Testimony On Behalf Of My Brother ( Michael Nsidibe Friday), Pls God Save Him From The Traps Of The Devil. Save His Soul Jst As U Saved That Of The Poster Dt I May Share My Own Testimony. Amen

12. Khalipa Sinxoto

December 21, 2016 at 2:03 pm

13. Paw Mu

December 24, 2016 at 10:27 am

Mäktigt vittnesbörd och Gud är så god! Må vi välja rätt sida idag oxå. Eimer Baw Htee Sae Ywa Shee Eh Kee Da Bee Ki Soe Saw Nainnain Htee Shae Mae Ywa Eh Sow Vanessa Nordström Jackie Enger

14. Prince Okyere Asamoah

December 24, 2016 at 4:05 pm

I bless God with all my heart!!!!

15. Adam Schmidt

December 26, 2016 at 6:06 pm

Lord save my Soul

16. Motsanaphe Tshwana

December 26, 2016 at 7:36 pm

Millicent Lebo Fakude

17. Joseph Nii-moi

December 30, 2016 at 7:35 am

Glory be to God ! some friends can lead one soul to hell from such friends turn away .

18. Tony Sope

December 30, 2016 at 8:39 pm

Powerful sharing.

19. Busayo Oluwatusin Adebawo

January 1, 2017 at 4:54 pm

What a merciful God!Glory be to God in the highest

20. Agie Ness Banda

January 2, 2017 at 11:15 pm

Save me oh Lord.. May your name be praised forever

21. Elliot Masambo Alephela

January 3, 2017 at 4:17 am

Jesus is the Lord,amen

22. Oluwademilade Oreofe

January 4, 2017 at 2:51 pm

Opadele Motunrayo Oluwapotable Opeyemi Josiah Abimbola Justina Ruth Talabi John Tina

23. Tracy Manty Kamau

January 22, 2017 at 9:54 am

This is what happened to me on 19th Jan 2017 some minutes to midnight.I remember complaining of a headache that wouldnt leave,it was unlikely of me to get a headache so I delayed taking medicine that my friend repeatedly asked me to take and I would ignorantly say no every time she brought up the conversation.I decided to take it anyway and sat down to watch a movie.Then suddenly I felt a presence fill my house that shook me to the core..I have an ability of feeling things that dont exist and I was used to such but none had given me so much fear like this before..immediately I struggled to breath and my heartbeat seemed to overtake its normal rate as I struggled to keep up.I seemed to have this automatic knowledge that I was going to die,I just knew.I rose up quickly and went to the balcony and started shouting “God No!”several times,I woke my friend up and told her that I was going to die and I asked her to help me call my aunt who was a christian to pray for my soul before I died..but when I did she told me to call her Bishop who had given me his number when they were trying to help me into christianity.By this time my speech had slowed down and as he prayed for me over the phone I could only manage to say in the BLOOD OF JESUS but as I did life seemed to be breathed into me as I got better and better…yesterday I heard of people talking of a neighbour that had died on 20th at midnight exactly the time I was supposed to die..I’m not happy that she paid for a death that was directed to me and I dont know much about God but I know that He gave me another chance to correct my ways.I’ve decided to serve God for the rest of my life and so is my friend who never had interest in God.I hope this story changes someone’s life.To God be the Glory!

24. MakaNtando KamaVilakazi Shoba

January 28, 2017 at 3:07 pm

Thanks for sharing sister Zipporah

25. Peter Mboyane

February 3, 2017 at 6:18 pm

Save me Lord

26. Chioma Okpara

February 9, 2017 at 9:02 pm

This is what happened to me on 19th Jan 2017 some minutes to midnight.I remember complaining of a headache that wouldnt leave,it was unlikely of me to get a headache so I delayed taking medicine that my friend repeatedly asked me to take and I would ignorantly say no every time she brought up the conversation.I decided to take it anyway and sat down to watch a movie.Then suddenly I felt a presence fill my house that shook me to the core..I have an ability of feeling things that dont exist and I was used to such but none had given me so much fear like this before..immediately I struggled to breath and my heartbeat seemed to overtake its normal rate as I struggled to keep up.I seemed to have this automatic knowledge that I was going to die,I just knew.I rose up quickly and went to the balcony and started shouting “God No!”several times,I woke my friend up and told her that I was going to die and I asked her to help me call my aunt who was a christian to pray for my soul before I died..but when I did she told me to call her Bishop who had given me his number when they were trying to help me into christianity.By this time my speech had slowed down and as he prayed for me over the phone I could only manage to say in the BLOOD OF JESUS but as I did life seemed to be breathed into me as I got better and better…yesterday I heard of people talking of a neighbour that had died on 20th at midnight exactly the time I was supposed to die..I’m not happy that she paid for a death that was directed to me and I dont know much about God but I know that He gave me another chance to correct my ways.I’ve decided to serve God for the rest of the my life and so is my friend wwhoho never had interest in God.I hope this story changes who life.To God be the Glory!

27. Stephen Atela

February 12, 2017 at 7:40 pm

Thanks to God of deliverance

28. Neema Wanjiru Muhoro

February 19, 2017 at 8:07 am

It’s a very enlightening testimony

29. Martha Netshiomvani

February 28, 2017 at 7:08 am

Thnx for sharing God will bless you for this you are serving people

30. Lyon Obure

April 3, 2017 at 3:51 pm

Thankx 2 GOD

31. Mfon James

April 8, 2017 at 2:45 pm

How amazing is the saving grace of God.