HOW GOD OPENED MY SPIRITUAL EYES…

HOW GOD OPENED MY SPIRITUAL EYES...

HOW GOD OPENED MY SPIRITUAL EYES
My Testimony

Sometimes people seek God in unbelief.
Deep down they think He can’t answer them or give them what they ask.
In 2011(December) I read a testimony on the baptism of the Holy Spirit and it ignited a hunger in my heart because I realized I didn’t have the Holy Spirit yet.
In this testimony,these people had been engaged in so much prayer and God had not only baptized them in the Holy Spirit but He had also opened their spiritual eyes and I so much longed for that.
I lived as a lukewarm christian, going to church but with no personal prayer life or real fear of God.
When I started to seek God with all my heart,a few days later (5th January,2012) I was baptized in the Holy Spirit and for the very first time in my life I started to hear God’s voice speaking to me clearly.
The Lord said,”continue to pray,I will open your spiritual eyes and show you so many things.
There’s so much that I want to show you.And there’s so much I want to tell you.
I will show you more than you asked for!”

*God keeps His Promise*

I continued in prayer everyday with my younger sister and my younger brother.
We continued to obediently pray according to the guidance of the Holy Spirit.
Sometimes He would tell us to stay up all night in prayer.
We would pray,read the Bible,and worship during the night,but some nights He would tell us to just pray and He would keep telling us what to pray for, especially for the lost souls on earth.

Other times we would just decide to stay up all night in prayer even without the Lord asking us to.
We were also doing prayer and fasting and on days we were not fasting we would pray every morning at 6 and then later on around 10 and also in the afternoon around 4pm we would do bible study and pray and we would pray again somewhere around 9pm before bed,and at midnight.
I had alot of free time during the day but you can schedule your prayer time based on what is more suitable for you if you work or go to school.
Our lives began to change drastically.
We were no longer wasting our time watching worldly movies but instead even when we were not praying our conversations were all about Jesus because that is where we were laying up our treasures.
Therefore our hearts were there as well.
One-day,a lady who was a neighbor asked us,”you are always praying,which church do you attend?I wish my children would pray as well but they’re always busy watching TV.”
When people see someone who is successfully walking with Jesus,they mostly think it’s because of a church they attend.
So they think if only they can join that church,they too will walk with the Lord.
But in reality it’s a very personal resolve.
You can join a church where the person who walks close to Jesus attends yet you remain far from Jesus.
It’s deeply personal.
We had made our own personal decisions to seek Jesus,it wasn’t the church that made us do that.
A successful relationship with Jesus is deeply personal.
It was after one of the nights when we had stayed up all night to pray that I realized I could now see in the spirit!
Before I could only sense the demons when they came to attack,I could never see spiritual things.
We had just finished praying around 5 am and I saw a demonic spirit that had been sent against us.
It looked like a frog but was huge,the size of a big dog!
It was at my back but I could see it clearly trying to climb the wall of the house even though i was facing it with my back!
I could see it as clearly as though I was looking at it with physical eyes.
That is when I realized I was seeing it with Spiritual eyes!
God had kept His promise and opened my spiritual eyes.
God is real and He does what He says!
We only have to do our part.
From then on I could see both demons and angels when they came to our house.
One-day as we prayed a serpent was sent to attack us but God sent an angel to destroy it.
I saw the angel of the Lord destroy the serpent with a sword then he threw it in the fire then turned to me and said,”look,the serpent is destroyed,” while pointing at the snake with his sword.
God started to show me alot of visions and also dreams.
God also started to show me things happening in the spirit during prayer.
The more we pray,the more angelic activities happen around us.
Sometimes I hear people complain of not being able to find God despite seeking Him for years.
But that can only happen if you do not seek Him with all your heart.
If you truly dedicate your time and your all He’s more than willing to be found and to answer you.
We would pray at night and sometimes prayers would drag to 11 pm but we would still wake up at midnight to pray because we had an appointment with Jesus for that time,we had to keep it no matter what.
And God will honor that.
When you honor Him He will also keep His part.
When you don’t honor Him and treat Him as unimportant,He will not force Himself in your life.
If you only want a little of Him,that’s what He will give you.
If you want more,that’s what He ll give you.
I proved that God is no respector of persons.
I had thought He might not do for me what He had done for those people whom I had read about in the testimony that had ignited the hunger to seek Him.
I was telling the Lord that I wanted what they had with Him.
And He told me He would give me so much more if only I continued to pray.
And He did.
God is faithful and it is us humans who do not do our part to seek Him with all our hearts.
He’s ready to answer us.
If you seek the Holy Spirit just wholly give yourself to the Lord, setting your heart on Him.
He’s real and draws near if we draw near.
God is so very faithful all the time!
Am sharing my testimony for those who desire to draw closer to Jesus,so that you know that He’s able to answer you and His promises are real.

1. Joel Silva

August 24, 2022 at 1:24 pm

2. Rosalind Smith

August 24, 2022 at 1:44 pm

Wow. Thanks so much for sharing. I’m going to share your testimony if you don’t mind. I desire to see with spiritual eyes as well & know GOD would grant me this gift but I know I most likely wouldn’t be able to handle it…at least not right now so I haven’t asked. But I love hearing these things that give insight on what’s going on around us because ppl seriously have no idea of just how real the spiritual realm is.

3. Esther Joseph

August 24, 2022 at 1:56 pm

4. Thelma Kay's

August 24, 2022 at 2:14 pm

Powerful thank you my sister

5. Rosalind Smith

August 24, 2022 at 2:23 pm

I just came across this heavily demonic new cartoon that will air soon on Aug 25. They even named it “little demon” look at the trailer for it https://youtu.be/AKmY4KsumM0 the enemy is getting really bold & desperate for souls in the last days … Imagine children watching this thinking it’s just a cartoon. I fee like because of your revelations & others I’ve read I can detect the evilness in this that in the past I would have overlooked (besides obvious witchcraft)

6. Patrick Khungwa

August 24, 2022 at 2:26 pm

When I hear this ,it’s like I would cry because I’ve been seeking ,praying for along time but I don’t know where I miss

7. Marvin Jonah Kizito

August 24, 2022 at 2:34 pm

I long for this intimacy with God, but am not walking well in some ways and the bad thing is I know it, but again it’s hard for me

8. Precious Ogechi

August 24, 2022 at 2:46 pm

Amen.

9. Michael Obwolo

August 24, 2022 at 2:48 pm

May God bless you sister

10. Abejide Toluwalope Emmanuel

August 24, 2022 at 3:00 pm

Thanks Sister Rachael for sharing this.I’m richly blessed through it.May God continue to use you & give you more grace

11. Lucinda E. Amara

August 24, 2022 at 3:07 pm

Thank you Sister Rachael, I also require my spiritual eyes to be opened and the gift of genuine tongues discernment. I am going to endeavor to seek God earnestly and faithfully. Please help pray with me.

12. Jesca Imalingat

August 24, 2022 at 3:16 pm

Wow, thank you for lifting up my spirit. Holy spirit help me pray more and more.

13. Brenda Chirwa

August 24, 2022 at 4:13 pm

Wow praise God am so touched with your testimony following Jesus is not about church is bout on your own to be contacted with Jesus everyday living

14. Racheal Lavender

August 24, 2022 at 4:35 pm

It seems like a story, bt I know deep down it’s true and God is faithful… Soo inspiring.

15. Gideon Mshindi

August 24, 2022 at 4:38 pm

True story I am a witness to that it’s true

16. Obaapa Piesie Danquah

August 24, 2022 at 4:38 pm

This testimony has really ignite me more to ask God once again to restore and revive me with the holy spirit just as he did before and am always praying to him to help me to live for him on my second account of turning back to him because I backslided some years ago until I watched you and followed you till now am on fire for God to change my heart to worship him wholly

17. Ekpedeme Ndifon

August 24, 2022 at 5:10 pm

Hmmmm…this is for me…

18. Cyprianus Thakabanna

August 24, 2022 at 5:30 pm

19. Stephen Makau

August 24, 2022 at 6:41 pm

Amen thanks so much we will pull up our socks in praying as the Bible says “pray without ceasing”

20. Onos Itua

August 24, 2022 at 6:55 pm

More grace to u beloved

21. Prosper Onyekachi

August 24, 2022 at 7:20 pm

Amen.
    God bless you for sharing this.

22. Morris Mwirigi Nkonge

August 24, 2022 at 8:00 pm

Halleluyah glory to Almighty God

23. Neecity James

August 24, 2022 at 9:44 pm

Faithful God we serve..

24. Joseph Oluwajimi

August 24, 2022 at 9:44 pm

Dear sister Rachael, I must say, this is really awesome, very deep, refreshing and so igniting!

I really do recommend this as a great boost and encouragement to a great, vibrant and highly rewarding prayer life that need to be read over and over again from time to time.

This is indeed let me say ……. a nugget, ….. a gift from God’s archive on prayer.

It is a great Lift for me, and I know will also be to all sincere children of God reading this!!

I tag this as an Encyclopedia on prayer; amazingly brief, yet concise, straight to the point, explanatory, motivating, inspiring, exciting.

Sister, continue to be strong in the Grace that is in Christ Jesus, in Jesus Name

25. Melvin Roncal

August 25, 2022 at 1:25 am

26. Heizel Perilla Catubig

August 25, 2022 at 1:34 am

Amen! Praise God.

27. Tendai Siwela

August 25, 2022 at 3:58 am

28. Britel Situmbeko

August 25, 2022 at 4:16 am

Amen sister I really need jesus in my life I always find it hard to pray consistently though I do desire I pray that God can help me

29. Mphatso Mlauzi

August 25, 2022 at 4:24 am

Amen and Amen, May God bless you abundantly for sharing with us this wonderful testimony

30. Wilma Bacor Amora Cabanao

August 25, 2022 at 4:52 am

Amen.. Hallelujah Praise JESUSCHRIST ❀️

31. Chinazo Akusoba Igwe

August 25, 2022 at 7:00 am

Am blessed with this testimony. Thank you so much sister.

32. Febe Palit-Heydemans

August 25, 2022 at 8:30 am

33. Loveness Walter

August 25, 2022 at 9:04 am

Be blessed sister

34. Kevin Erik Sukendro

August 25, 2022 at 1:58 pm

I have the dream gift from the Lord, so it is prophecy many times. like Joseph. but, seeing, well that’s far. Please pray for me so I can see.

35. Uchenna Emmanuel

August 25, 2022 at 2:36 pm

Sister please check your message inbox or how do I contact you?

36. Maede Breturn

August 27, 2022 at 4:46 pm

Such a Wonderful testimony Rachael <3 I remember One time my boy and I was going thru a major legal trial as innocent as he was an jealous girl decided to attack him legally and me too .. This trial lasted for almost a year in courts / lawyers etc.. there was so much evil involved to take us down as my boy being 19 just became a Christian a baby in Christ and seemed like all the devils in hell came out at once to discourage him ..

One night Toward the end of the trial .. God gave me a dream ! My boy and I were in a cabin setting on a old piece of furn with our feet up because 3 things came against us one by one .. First and roaring lion approaching to devour then a large wolf and finally a huge serpent like snake with angry evil eyes trying to strike us but behind us I saw a large being with a whip in his hand strike down and kill each thing that came after us ! I knew it was the Lord letting me know . He's got this ! We are going to be okay and the enemy is not going to destroy or take us down in this trial and my boy an d I came out of that trial with VICTORY !

Thank you Jesus for never leaving nor forsaking us ! Yes God is REAL and ever so close πŸŽ―πŸ’―β€ΌπŸ™

37. Martin Mathuva

August 28, 2022 at 7:31 am

I haven’t seen a demon or an Angel physically but I can feel their presence strongly .

I fear seeing the supernatural but are a where of them. I can see a saved person almost glittering and an evil person strangely looking so evil that if the friends of the person could see they would break the friendship at once !

There are a few wicked people hard to discern because they look completely opposite ! I guess they posses two different personalities.
    I also don’t pray in Tongues . I guess it’s because I can sense so many people praying in fake Tongues and this affects trust in getting true Prayer Language . Have you tried imparting prayer language through laying of hands as Paul did ? Bblessed dear Sister .

38. Innocent Thipha

August 28, 2022 at 6:31 pm

I must say that Rachael Abigail Mushala Chisulo , you always write life changing messages but this one is exceptionally special. Can you also add prayers in your messages that would impart grace on the leaders who have opened up their hearts.

39. Takemore Majabule