Here in my country, Christianity is the most predominant religion.

Here in my country, Christianity is the most predominant religion.

169

Our second Republican president declared Zambia a Christian nation in 1991.
Its really rare to find people at their homes on Sunday,almost everyone goes to church.
We have so many churches in the world all filled with people, but why is hell still filling up?
Some time back, The Lord Jesus said to me,"why is it that the same people filling church pews are the same people filling up hell?"
And the Lord said its because many preachers do not care about saving souls but instead want to use them to make money.
They preach earthly prosperity to people who are going to spend an eternity in hell and the Lord is really angry with this.
He is really angry with all prosperity gospel preachers because what will it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul?
John the Baptist preached repentance, Jesus Christ Himself preached repentance, the apostles preached repentance, and even now any true prophet will turn people away from their sins and to God!
The Lord God Most High is really against the prosperity gospel.
Jesus Christ didn't die in order for you to buy a new car.
Jesus Christ died in order for you to have eternal life.
The Lord Jesus Christ said all prosperity gospel preachers are headed for hell and He will require the blood of people in their churches who keep ending up in hell because the pastors didn't tell them the truth.
The danger however in following prosperity gospel preachers is that its not only them who will be punished but you who is following them will find yourself in hell because you won't know how to live in holiness.
When the blind lead the blind both will fall into the ditch.
Do not follow a preacher who tells you what you want to hear,follow that preacher who rebukes your sin that you may save your soul.
Seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and all other things will be added to you.
Satan's plan is that if a church believes in the power of the Holy Spirit,they should never preach repentance,but just be excited about the gifts of the Holy Spirit,or a church should just just be filled with tradition and no move of the Holy Spirit whatsoever.
HOWEVER WHERE THE HOLY SPIRIT TRULY IS,HE WILL LEAD YOU TO REPENTANCE BECAUSE HE IS SO HOLY.
Here's an excerpt of the Lord's message of how He feels about what's happening in the church today.

"Tell them it breaks their Father’s heart to see how they keep going every Sunday,all through the week to church,thinking they are going to get into heaven,and I see that they are taught nothing of Me,Nothing,I say Nothing,I tell you,Nothing, I see it, I am the Lord, I see it,I tell you I see it.I see it in many churches,I see it,I tell you,I see only tradition, traditions of men, that’s what I see I tell you.And the people go out, and they think they worshipped God.It breaks My heart,tradition,religion, recipes for hell only,only,that’s all.
This is the time that Am looking for worshippers who ll worship in truth and in Spirit,who are led by My Spirit. Because,behold,the heavens are ready,the heavens are ready to pour out the Holyspirit,the heavens are ready for that great outpour for anyone who asks."

1. Madumane Dumi Ngwane

January 20, 2019 at 7:58 pm

youe country is blessed

2. Dan Okoth

January 20, 2019 at 8:03 pm

Amazing

3. Nwa Ihueze

January 20, 2019 at 8:06 pm

Come Over To Nigeria And It Will Take You 366 Days To Count The Number Of All The Churches. And At The End Of The 366 Days You Will Discover That More Churches Sprang Up Each Day. So The Counting Continues.

4. Gift Pumbwa

January 20, 2019 at 8:06 pm

VERY TOURCHING, WARNING MESSAGE PRAISE THE LORD FOR THIS, THANK YOU SISTER FOR THE MESSAGE

5. Beatrice Anjeline Favor

January 20, 2019 at 8:18 pm

Very true

6. Gurtha Miala Amani

January 20, 2019 at 9:50 pm

True that,, more Grace my sister

7. Danso Emmanuel

January 20, 2019 at 10:04 pm

8. David Sánchez

January 20, 2019 at 10:13 pm

I pray and hope that many Christians would REPENT AND BE CONVERTED TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST. BEFORE IT’S TOO LATE FOR THEM

9. David Sánchez

January 20, 2019 at 10:19 pm

I became a born again Christian in 2006. The Lord Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit really made a radical change in my life. But between 2016 to 2018 the ? devil and the demons made a trap. I lost my salvation. It was so hard for me to come back to Jesus and pursue holiness. I thank God, I got another chance…
    But most backsliders don’t come back
    If you are a backslider, please come to Jesus. He is your only hope. And the Only one who can give you eternal life

10. Paul Makote

January 20, 2019 at 10:29 pm

Too bad

11. George Igboin

January 20, 2019 at 10:41 pm

Jesus be praised

12. Victoria Adu-Aladejebi

January 20, 2019 at 10:52 pm

Amen. Thank you God bless you for sharing

13. Jefta Gumboreshumba

January 21, 2019 at 2:27 am

Amen and amen again. More grace sister

14. Christine Maina

January 21, 2019 at 7:36 am

He who has ears to hear let him hear…rise now…leave the prosperity preachers and seek those who are preaching truth gospel…dont stay any longer under wolves in sheep clothes…

15. Christine Maina

January 21, 2019 at 7:38 am

Repent in tears..return to the Lord..follow Jesus Christ…you are called to follow Christ…study Gods word daily for yourself and salvation of your soul in Christ Jesus…time is up..dont you see?

16. Grace Blessing

January 21, 2019 at 8:13 am

The Lord will help us.

17. Peter Arzah Oso

January 21, 2019 at 8:43 am

Thank you very much. Well spoken

18. Aniukwu Ndidiamaka Onuorah

January 21, 2019 at 12:42 pm

Love of money is turning so many Christians away from reality of heaven and hell, I think contentment is one key to living with eternity in view.

19. Chadrack Monga Wa Mbuya

January 21, 2019 at 12:55 pm

only God can save us let’s give him our life

20. Khakasa Violet

January 21, 2019 at 2:06 pm

Oh God revival your Children

21. Pililanie Blessings Giga-pho Mughogho

January 21, 2019 at 5:22 pm

Amen sister…

22. Lawal Samuel Williams

January 21, 2019 at 8:07 pm

may God help us all

23. Thandekile Princess Motjope

January 23, 2019 at 6:32 am

AMEN … Jesus Christ died for our sins not for prosperity. May the Lord help us to do his will

24. Lafferty Eddy

January 24, 2019 at 10:26 am

I call it materialism gospel, not prosperity gospel.

25. Sharon Ontlametse

January 26, 2019 at 5:47 am

AMEN

26. Allen Mziray

June 19, 2019 at 4:26 am

Sister after reading this testimony I remembered something that the lord revealed to me about prosperity gospel.I was in fasting for days and intense prayer,actually my hunger for seeking god isone of results of ur testimonies,and one day I went to church for evening prayer and on that week there was a preacher who was ministering in our church as he was preaching,he was talking a lot about success and breakthrough that was the only thing he was preaching but from the start to the end of his preaching I was extremely angry and pissed off but sad at the same time,I really can’t explain it.it was the strongest feeling of anger and sorrow about his preaching it reached to a point that I rebuked myslf coz I thought that was just me I was like “hey behave ur self,why are u getting angry at him while hes preaching???I was very surprised at myself coz this feeling was strong,it was as if someone was grieving inside of me .I realized that feeling was how the spirit of god was feeling.guys I ain’t jokin coz DAT feeling was extremely strong mixture of deep sadness and fury.it was wrath of god towards prosperity doctrine.I felt how holy spirit pitied that man and the congregation that we’re shouting in joy of expecting material blessing.I could see also most of em were not living in holiness and wer heading to damnation.I was so irritated so much I kept changing sides en yet I could not have peace.the holy spirit changed my direction and I was looking at the left side of the the altar and my eyes wer opened and I saw an angel standing I was so surprised coz I didn’t expect it.as I was contemplating this angel I noticed that he had a book and was looking at the preacher then write on the book.I had a chance to communicate wit did angel and I asked him “what are u writing” he replied I have a responsibility of writing what is being preached in church “but I noticed he was very sad but still writing and he told me ” this message only feeds the flesh not the spirit”

27. Allen Mziray

June 19, 2019 at 4:44 am

Heavenly father is not happy about this message.this angel was very sad and kept writing,it was as if he didn’t want to write but he had no choice but to write because that was the message.he also told me “child what I’m writing is records of the preaching of man of god and in judgement it will be used against him” that was when I realized why was the angel very sad as he was writing .that day was de saddest day of my life coz I was filled wit grief,anger,sadness,lamentation. Felt like repenting on behalf of de church.I looked at my friend in church whom I usually pray with.they wer also shouting and applauding.I felt left out and alone that day I’m not saying that the preacher was a false prophet or something but his preaching displeases God .plz church of god run away from these prosperity preachers