DON'T TURN BACK BEFORE THE RAPTURE

19/01/15
Zipporah Mushala
On Monday,in a supernatural dream,the Lord Jesus Christ showed me the danger of turning back.
I dreamt that my sister,Rachael told me that the Lord had told her that the tribulation would begin in a few days time.
Then I saw that the day was a monday.I saw a large number of christians talking about how Jesus' coming has taken long.
Many christians were giving up on serving the Lord and turning back to the things of the world.
A lady was saying she's tired of being a christian and that she thinks Jesus isn't coming back until 2017.
I saw that many gaveup on their walk with Christ and said Jesus won't be back until after many years.
I could literally see the years but as I looked, those years that people were approximating were suddenly shortened by the Lord to just days!
And on wednesday that very week,the Lord Jesus Christ suddenly came and a lot of people were left behind!
They turned back to the world on monday,thinking the Lord won't come for many years,but the Lord returned on wedsnesday that very week!
I saw the people in so much regret.
They were in deep regret.
A lady was saying,"if I had just held on for a few more days,I would have gone with the Lord."
And a certain brother was saying,"Less than a week,if I had just been faithful to the Lord for just less than a week,I could have gone with Him."
It was a very sorry sight but it was too late.
Then in the dream,the Lord said to me,"the great tribulation is just minutes away."
Don't turn back and be left behind,Jesus Christ is coming back for you.
He is coming back suddenly,like a thief in the night.Always be ready.
Please note that the timings(minutes before the tribulation) in this revelation are spiritual,not physical.
Joel 2:28 And it shall come to pass afterward,that I will pour out My Spirit upon all flesh;and your sons and daughters shall prophesy,your old men shall dream dreams,your young men shall see visions.
Revelation 3:19 As many as I love,I rebuke and chasten:be zealous therefore and repent.
Revelation 16:15 Behold I come as a thief.Blessed is he that watcheth,and keepeth his garments,lest he walk naked,and they see his shame.
2Thessalonians 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means:for that day shall not come except there be a great falling away first,and that man of sin be revealed,the son of perdition.
Revelation 22:12 Behold I come quickly and My reward is with me,to give to every man according as his work shall be.
Luke 12:39 And this know,that if the goodman of the house had known what hour the thief would come,he would have watched,and not have suffered his house to be broken through.

1. Odion Ehigiator

January 24, 2015 at 7:34 pm

God bless your soul.

2. Magline Rutendo Mucheri

January 24, 2015 at 7:37 pm

you touched my heart

3. Chris Umunna

January 24, 2015 at 7:38 pm

Help my weakness oh Lord

4. Prince Kelechi Lucky

January 24, 2015 at 7:40 pm

RAPTURE IS MORE REAL THAN THE FOOD WE EAT

5. Zachariah Moses

January 24, 2015 at 7:50 pm

The Arch Angel’s trumpet is about to blow, Rachael Inonge Mushala, continue blowing the word my sister! I had to stop what am doing to read this 911 from the heavens. God bless

6. Ayodele Theophilus

January 24, 2015 at 7:54 pm

Thank You, Lord Jesus. Pls make me pure, wash me with Your blood and Your Word. Amen

7. Ayomide Felix

January 24, 2015 at 7:56 pm

Hold me up oh lord!

8. Yves Nahishakiye

January 24, 2015 at 8:10 pm

Amen. Got to keep going

9. Madi Rodriguez Goins

January 24, 2015 at 8:15 pm

Yes i had a dream this morning that the lord came back suddenly and many christians were left behind there was so much chaos on the streets people trying to get food

10. Rejoice Mooray

January 24, 2015 at 8:25 pm

God give us the grace to hold fast on You till the very end.

11. Enagbo Edwins

January 24, 2015 at 8:32 pm

Oh lord have mercy on me

12. Esumobi Amos

January 24, 2015 at 8:40 pm

Lord help us to hold on still you come , AMEN !

13. Adelola Esther

January 24, 2015 at 8:59 pm

Help me oh Lord to wait till you come.

14. Charity Adjah

January 25, 2015 at 12:30 am

Mercy Lord

15. Márcio Henrique

January 25, 2015 at 12:45 am

A paz do nosso Senhor Jesus, amados! Este homem se chama Missionário David Miranda, fundador da Igreja Pentecostal Deus é Amor aqui no Brasil, onde Deus lhe deu uma profecia neste mês de Janeiro/2015 para arrependimento mundial de todos que professam a Fé em Cristo Jesus. Está com tradução em inglês. http://youtu.be/g98fQ9ufVno

16. Don Pablo Clark

January 25, 2015 at 7:22 am

OH YES, THIS IS A PARABLE THE LORD GAVE IN THIS VISION THAT HIS COMING IS JUST AT THE DOOR & THAT WE MUST NOT LOOK BACK BUT HOLD ON TO THE VERY END!

17. Lucy Piemo

January 25, 2015 at 11:38 am

Amen thanks sister for the message from the Lord Jesus.

18. Paul Makote

January 25, 2015 at 1:58 pm

Amen.

19. Fuseina Farl

January 26, 2015 at 3:31 am

Oh Lord have mercy upon me.

20. Justin Nadaf

January 26, 2015 at 5:02 am

I would think a little bit that of like

21. Philip Macauley

January 26, 2015 at 11:57 am

Glory be to the Lord Jesus Christ.

22. Dón MçArthúr Éméttaí

January 26, 2015 at 10:10 pm

It’s time to tighten the belts now.

23. Shakespeare Uchenna

January 27, 2015 at 11:03 am

Good vision

24. Julie C Julie C

January 27, 2015 at 2:33 pm

Father i pray may we(my family prayer partners and i) never be left behind.Amen.

25. Bethuel Bethuel

January 27, 2015 at 5:42 pm

It’s very true.thanks Rachael .The bible says on the 7th day God rested. Again in heb 3v11 God Took An Oath That THE Unbelieving Israelites In The Wilderness Wud NOT Enter His Rest. Note: the bible doesn’t say their rest coz it wud mean canaan.but here God was talking abt his holy habitation.watever happened in the old testament is a reflection of Wat God intends to do in the future.thats why he b
    Jesus said “as it Was in the days of no ah so shall it be in the last days….”Therefore, God rested on the seventh day….1yr=1000 yrs according to 2 Peter 3v8.it was 4108 years from creation to the birth of Jesus.which is 4days in God’s sight.from the time Jesus died to date is 2015 yrs which is equal to 2days in God’s sight according to 2Peter 3v8 . Therefore, from creation to date it’s aproximately 2015ad + 4108bc= 6123yrs =6 days. So, according to the bible, we are living In the sixth day.what happened on the seventh day? ………….God rested=rapture

26. Prince Daniel Chiedo

January 27, 2015 at 6:51 pm

God have mercy

27. Comfort Diji Godwin

January 28, 2015 at 9:39 am

Confirmation. Brother. GOD gave me Matthew 24:1-51″ Galatians 5:1-26. After my Sister in Christ my prayer partner told me how she saw a Vision on d end time & GOD gave her Acts 2:17:47. Acts 22:14:15. Her own was Friday & my own was on Monday almost 1a.m.midnight when I was praying.
    GOD Help me to always Stand Tall with YOU to d End. Amen

28. Rachael Abigail Mushala Chisulo

January 29, 2015 at 12:54 pm

The dates in the revelation seem to have confused quite a few people.These are not literal dates,or days.We are not saying that the rapture will happen on a wedsday.All the days and dates mentioned here are just examples that the Lord used.

29. Boitumelo Malemela

January 29, 2015 at 1:23 pm

No one knows the day/ dates even the Son”’ only the Father knows. I read Devine revelation of heaven and hell by Shoo Nam and she said everything she wrote in her book/ including the repture will happen while she is still on earth and now she is passed on. May God help us through His Spirit’ the Spirit of truth!

30. Anita Lamb

January 29, 2015 at 1:25 pm

Lord Jesus help me to keep my garment pure and blameless ready for heaven always.

31. Chibuzor Israel

January 29, 2015 at 2:40 pm

Remember Me O Lord, Remember in your Kingdom. Jesus is coming back again!!!

32. Okereke Chioma

January 29, 2015 at 7:07 pm

Wasted years wasted years so foolish have u been in darkness and sin turn around to the king Jesus is calling u He’s calling u frm the life of wasted years!!! Pls my beloved friends lets amend our ways for no one knws the seconds, minutes, hour, day, week, months or the year our Lord Jesus Christ will be coming.Thanks

33. Prince Emeka Ojemeni

January 29, 2015 at 8:36 pm

I believe it. d day of d Lord is vry near. pls continue 2 spread d gospel. am touchd by dis. God bles u.

34. Olufemi Bankole

January 29, 2015 at 8:56 pm

My view is different here am an apostle and i want to appreciate all in the house i had a revelation from God in my dream as usal as he do speak to me one of the gift he gave me, and all he just said was that all believers are too forgetful, we listen to tails, and story,including words of men and forget is word(the bible) he told me the secreat we all have forgotten and i will not reaveal any here, but just say a brief please if any pastor is in the house or you have a mimistry and you feel like inviting me to speak on what the lord said i will come. But please i want to warn all that every ideal word that we speak we shall give account of all beware. The lord is coming back but the lord jesus is not coming when you all thought, i dont know when either,angels dont know,jesus himself dont know but he his coming back but it is after what we all have forgotten. To hear more you can call me 07033030114, am not here for fun this is real, i pray you and i wont miss it. Let me share a story with you true and live story, an evangelist said he died for some days/year and he went to heaven and hell and he saw people, this person is my friend i know where he lives,later i went to confront him that is a lie, now answer this question if is true, have the judgment day taken place? How many time are we to be judge? Where do you see this people who judge them? Cant talk please read your bible and pray dont listen to fake tales you shall not be derailed IJN.

35. Idris Anuoluwapo Jesuwunmi

January 29, 2015 at 9:55 pm

Oh lord pls kindly help me to resist sin and its agents.anything that wouldn’t let me serve u till eternity pls kindly take it away from me.

36. Rachael Abigail Mushala Chisulo

January 31, 2015 at 6:14 pm

yes,no one knows the day or hour and that’s why we have to keep watch.What we do know however is that that day is very close.

37. Olufemi Bankole

January 31, 2015 at 6:42 pm

The day you said, what day? That is what am saying mushala, what you and i and others are expecting is not what you think, the lord warn me and ask me to go and tell his people. We are getting it wrong. May God help us

38. Yomi Peter

January 31, 2015 at 7:40 pm

indeed we are all getting it wrong and pray we straighten up our ways with HIS before it is too late.take this to heart few are following Jesus now but before HE will come a few will remain and that will be the amount HE will take HOME.so many that are running now pray power to do it to the end.Let me tell you if 5% are following Jesus now it will reduce to 10% before he will appear and it will be when people think that there is peace.never forget we are already in the tribulation and it will continue to grow from bad to worse even to worst and Satan will try to bring fake solace for people .And people will think it is from the Lord,not knowing it the way Satan has chosen to lead people to more idolatry and grievous sin.Then Jesus Will come and take those who are ready away.Those HE knew before the foundation of the World.remember a few will be save and uncountable and large number of people will perish.that is the hidden secret.so pray for power to endure to the end.mind you, for you to the endure to the end think less of this world and be eager to see the coming age of eternity.don’t be anxious of this present age.it’s already condemned and nothing good will come out of it again.I SAY BE EAGER FOR COMING AGE.thanks

39. Olufemi Bankole

January 31, 2015 at 8:21 pm

@mr yomi peter i thank God you are following the lord message from my mouth, but let me correct this, we are not in tribulation. In 1peter the bible says all of us are going through thesame tribulation but in different ways, remember christ says in the we all shall see tribulation so all this happenings and trouble are not new and are not suppose to be new. But please the lord is telling me that we should watch out we all dont remember the secreat in his word we are forgetful believers in deed. But i will broading our hear a little, jacob trouble is on the way be prepared many are preparing for the master, but i tell you what will swip many legs is coming if you need to hear the secreat God reveal pls invite me its God work and is message i am keeping it because of piracy christian out there God bless you all.

40. Yomi Peter

January 31, 2015 at 8:35 pm

ok sir where are we?.pls declare the whole councels of GOD.never hid any.what you are told in the secret declare on the roof top,that is the message of Christ and no Hidden truth it must be publicize for all.Even people will not believe.So i don’t need to invite you.Sis. Racheal i pray God to uphold you and the rest of us to the end.AMEN

41. Olufemi Bankole

January 31, 2015 at 9:18 pm

Mr peter the revelation is not out of the scripture, but it require people been under the teaching, and openning the scripture along is not just a few words and not new because the word of God we hold many dont read and yet many dont believe the words in it. The lord want me and you (believer to guide up our loins you may say death might have come for individual,and death did not come, remember bible says we shall not all die, now listen jacob trouble means great tribulation and its coming gradually. He said if you all are waiting for him and his coming what did he tell us through his servant paul in 2thessa 2:1-5 pls read with holy spirit interpretation God bless i rest here the word is more than typing sir.

42. John Antony Mwangi

January 31, 2015 at 9:28 pm

He is coming

43. Simon Dakop

February 1, 2015 at 2:52 am

@Olufemi am not following your line of discuss or what you are refuting in the simple plain message the lord gave his daughter for those of us who care to take it serious. She clearly state those dates/days are not to be taken literally which is clear. We have example of dates given in the bible like in Daniels revelation which are not literal weeks of seven days as we know. You also said you got a revelation from God in a dream to warn us. My question is, what makes yours the real thing and or why should i believe yours ?

Oh you said you are an “Apostle looking for preaching job” I did not quite got what you said.

Please Rachael’s message is plain enough for a simple person like me to understand. I don’t need too much grammar and book knowledge. Just allow me and others so naive like me to believe Jesus is coming to prepare our hearts for it.

44. Olufemi Bankole

February 1, 2015 at 5:11 am

No one is telling you Jesus is not coming back, is coming back is after the jacob trouble, please go through the scriptures, it was reveal to daniel, john in revelation, to apostle paul and he jesus clearly arrange it to us but we are all forgetful. Pls sir no one is looking for job here, we need to mind what we say here, either you take it or not his word will come to manifestation all he God is saying to you and i is, we are always carried away and loving worldly things, when the son of pardition comes in can you resist him? I doubt it if you have been forgetful how will you even know him, when the bible says he will defeat even the elect and some saint pls think.

45. Olufemi Bankole

February 1, 2015 at 5:12 am

Mr dapo are u ok

46. Henry Smart AD

February 1, 2015 at 3:25 pm

He that think he stand, take heed lest he fall…. Beware! d trumpet can sound any moment even before you finish reading this message. Watch!

47. Samson Emuobosan