DON’T GIVE UP, IT DOES GET EASIER WALKING WITH JESUS…

DON'T GIVE UP, IT DOES GET EASIER WALKING WITH JESUS...

DON’T GIVE UP, IT DOES GET EASIER WALKING WITH JESUS
When I started walking with Jesus 10 years ago (2012),I met many people who told me it’s not possible to live a holy life and said I would soon turn back to living a lukewarm life.
When I went out to evangelize many people who would say,”wow it’s so nice to see young people who love Jesus.”
Then they would say,”when did you give your life to Jesus?”
And when I told them it was a few months ago,then they would say,”oh,no wonder!You’ll soon get tired.We’ve been there too.It’s just the initial excitement,it will wear off.It’s not possible to live for Jesus,there are too many attractive temptations on earth.”
But it didn’t wear out.
And in 2016 when I was getting married to my husband and moving to a new town,an elderly person I know had this advice for me,”Rachael,now that you are getting married, it’s time to stop all these things you have been doing of talking about your visions.You are too obsessed talking about Jesus.In the town where you are going,just find a good church to settle in with your husband and become commited members so that if you have any marital problems they can help you sort them out.But stop all these things you have been sharing and just live quietly.”

This is because Jesus isn’t real to many people.
They have never encountered Him and only serve Him in the flesh.
They have not been born of the Holy Spirit.
And because it’s not possible to serve God in the flesh,they think it’s impossible to serve God at all.
And they just want to settle for a dead religion.
That you should just belong to a church and do all the religious acts without serving God in Spirit and Truth.
Satan has convinced many that serving God is impossible and that all those who seem to serve God are just hypocrites.
But God is real and He is able to change people’s lives forever.
As long as you stay connected to Him.
I was months old in my faith when people thought I would get over this “obsession” with Jesus and it’s now 10 years and no,I don’t feel like turning back!
Jesus has made this my lifestyle.
Serving Him isn’t a burden,the Spirit of God makes it become natural.
One day my husband said to me,”God used you to show me that it’s really possible to completely live your whole life for Jesus.It’s easy to pretend to live a holy life from a distance but living with you and seeing your life at this close range really made me realize it’s possible to live your whole life completely for Jesus.”
That surprised me and I told him so, because to me am just living my normal life.
So my husband said to me,”I have never met anyone so consistent with prayer everyday for years! Even when situations come up and I think you will give up you still don’t!’
Even that couldn’t relate because I actually do not feel like that.
I feel like I just spend time with Jesus like I should but hearing it from someone else made me realize the power that the Holy Spirit has.
He makes prayer to become normal to you,no longer a burden.
He makes obedience to Jesus to become normal to you, not burdensome.
I don’t feel like am being pushed to do things I do for Jesus.
I don’t feel like am being burdened to live a certain way by being obedient to Jesus.
I just feel like am just living the life I want to live!
With all my heart I really do not want to live a life contrary to the life Jesus wants me to live.

So many people feel like living their lives for Jesus is a burden,but you just have to spend time with Jesus in prayer and to learn to depend on Him.
If you don’t feel like praying,go to pray anyway and ask Jesus to help you.
Prayer will eventually become a lifestyle.
And obedience to Jesus will become normal to you.
Whenever you spend time with Jesus He removes from your flesh and fills that space with Himself.
So when you consistently spend time with Jesus,He kills your flesh and makes His life normal for you.
There will be times you still won’t feel like praying but you will know you have to.
My husband’s comments made me think of what people thought when I embarked on this journey 10 years ago.
They thought it wasn’t possible.
They thought it’s just a phase and it will wear out.
But Jesus is still proving that it is possible,but not with man’s power.
With God’s power.
When we keep seeking Him He will normalize living for Him and we won’t feel forced or burdened.
When letting go of sin at first,yes it’s painful and yes you will feel burdened.
But Jesus will eventually take that burden from you and fill you with His life so that His life may be natural to you.
That is how His burden is light.
His burden being light doesn’t mean we are free to live in sin it means we lean on Him and He changes us and we will not feel burdened because He normalizes His life.
Don’t give up,seek Jesus and keep seeking Jesus till it becomes a lifestyle for you.
Till He fills you with His Spirit and even after that you must continue to seek Him and rely on Him.
I am still depending on Jesus because without Him I can love my sin and obedience to Him can seem burdensome.
We have to depend on Him our whole lives.
That is the only way.
It does get easier with Jesus.
Don’t let satan lie to you that it’s impossible.

1. Onos Itua

July 21, 2022 at 8:37 pm

U’re blessed my beloved sister more grace to u dear. I tap from this

2. Hénŕý Heæřţ Qųåņ

July 21, 2022 at 8:50 pm

We forge ahead, forget what’s behind,we never look back we fight for the prize like a boxer with a good posture, punching his way through victory.

3. Cody Atwell

July 21, 2022 at 9:12 pm

Need the Holy Spirit infilling. Can someone help?

4. Michael Obwolo

July 21, 2022 at 9:21 pm

Thank you sister for a beautiful massage of encouragement
    It really strengthens one’s Faith , through Jesus Christ the sin is powerless 🙏

5. Mercy Folashade

July 21, 2022 at 9:24 pm

More grace Sister Rachel, your ministry has been a blessings to me and my family. May God empower everyone of us to pray consistently in Jesus name

6. Whendz Lasalle Sim

July 21, 2022 at 9:49 pm

Amen &Amen! Glory glory to God in the highest heaven!💕🙏🙏🙏

7. Sydney Gama

July 21, 2022 at 10:14 pm

Thanks Sister for encouraging us

8. Wilma Bacor Amora Cabanao

July 21, 2022 at 10:20 pm

Amen Hallelujah Praise Lord JesusChrist 🙏
    Thank You Sister for Powerful and Encouraging message. MOre grace To you ❤️

9. Lucinda E. Amara

July 21, 2022 at 10:25 pm

Thank you for your words encouragement.

10. Suzie Irimiya

July 21, 2022 at 10:26 pm

I’m blessed. The time I spent with Jesus, He kills my flesh and make His life become normal to me. Thank you dear, more grace.

11. Ptra Florida Albao

July 21, 2022 at 10:42 pm

Amen . In Jesus Christ name I need the impartation of your intimate close relationship with our Lord Jesus Christ and with His Holy Spirit in me . So be it Lord through your Spirit, amen .

12. Nweke Emmanuel Ukwu

July 21, 2022 at 11:18 pm

That is true because with God all things are possible to them that believes.

13. Lebogang Malope

July 22, 2022 at 12:09 am

14. Uzayzee Uz

July 22, 2022 at 1:04 am

Thank you Rachael , this encouraged me 🤗. God bless you

15. Esther Joseph

July 22, 2022 at 2:06 am

I will try harder to live for Jesus by God’s grace

16. Jacinta Maundu

July 22, 2022 at 2:58 am

Jesus Christ be with u all through amen:

17. Steve Mteule

July 22, 2022 at 3:18 am

Amen.

18. Christine Maina

July 22, 2022 at 3:36 am

And the closer we walk with Him the stronger He makes us by His Spirit..Amen

19. Aleena Joy Vidal Mataya

July 22, 2022 at 3:56 am

I had realized myself sister 2 years ago. That I had read your testimonies and also with sis Zipporah.
    That was the time that I was serious to God and seeking prayer.
    Before I put a phone in my side because I want to pray more than hours. And day by day I realized that I was praying more than hours by the grace of God.

The times that I becomes lest in prayer was because of my project in school that I pray for 30 minutes.

And when the demon attack me for 4 weeks. Those I realized that I said to the enemy that I felt dying without praying and reading my bible. Even they pushed me to torture. I found out myself which was still fighting to pray and read a bible.

Your testimonies sister change my life. From being a lukewarm christian. Yet my parents seen that I skip time to pray but still I was happy whenever I felt the presence of God. And the burden was decreasing when I was talking to Him and telling Him all my request and problems

20. Peace Israel

July 22, 2022 at 4:46 am

Thank you so much ma, may God help us too

21. Melvin Roncal

July 22, 2022 at 4:50 am

Amen haLeLuja..

22. Rachel Light Vessel

July 22, 2022 at 5:09 am

What have realise with the walk with Jesus,is that ones you have decided to live intimately seeking the Lord….you really need to to shut outsiders out, because there’re so ready to discourage.
    Continue worshipping the lord sister…..10 yrs and still counting.

23. Alvin Kaziz

July 22, 2022 at 5:22 am

Amen Sister

24. Thelma Kay's

July 22, 2022 at 5:24 am

Amen and Amen

25. Peter Macharia

July 22, 2022 at 6:15 am

Wow amazing! If one be in Christ Jesus, he is a new creation. The old is gone and the new has come!

26. Meshaack Stephen

July 22, 2022 at 7:03 am

More grace to you in Jesus name

27. Foluwashola Bamidele

July 22, 2022 at 7:36 am

Lord grant me your grace to love and seek you more.

28. Gift Pumbwa

July 22, 2022 at 7:45 am

Amen that’s true

29. Thembi Matrose

July 22, 2022 at 7:46 am

Since there’s no other way to place my prayer request, I’ll put it on the comments section.
    I’m currently facing difficulties at my workplace where some lady just tries to get me into trouble for absolutely no reason. It’s been 5 years since she has always fought against me and I pray that God will intervene and judge in my favor for I did her no wrong but she’s making my job unbearable. Please pray with me 😔

30. JN Cassidy

July 22, 2022 at 7:54 am

Lord Jesus help me to believe in you, give me a strong faith!! I need your grace. Give the courage to depend on you!!🙏🙏

31. Favour Chika Kate

July 22, 2022 at 8:47 am

God help me

32. Precious Ogechi

July 22, 2022 at 8:55 am

Thank you so much Ma. This is very encouraging. God bless you.

33. Hardedayo Oluwagbenga Harbimborla

July 22, 2022 at 9:54 am

This write-up encourage me, thanks alot.

34. Britel Situmbeko

July 22, 2022 at 11:25 am

So powerful my sister may God always bless you am humbled your msgs are so teaching

35. Shepherd Dzikiti

July 22, 2022 at 11:36 am

Enock cliocked 300 years. God is very good. I am attracted to the Lord because of the attributes of God and the vastness of the universe. Trillions upon trillions of galaxies . Each galaxy carrying trillions upon trillions of stars.
    1. He was never created
    2. He does not have circumference it’s eternity every where.
    3.You can’t locate His centre because every where at any point He is from everlasting to everlasting
    4. You can’t calculate his diameter because there is no centre to start the measure.
    5. We analyse a thing to understand it, He understands everything before any analysis.
    6. The past the present and the future is real time to Him. The future is past in his presence He has already lived in the future eternity and it’s already past tense.

He is a fascinating voyage and an audacious mission to undertake.

Many people think that in the very past eternity there was God and vast emptiness . But it’s incorrect because there was only God. He fills every space. There is no room for emptiness.

36. Rebie Imah

July 22, 2022 at 11:57 am

Very powerful sister

37. Rujamer Mejica Famorcan

July 22, 2022 at 12:55 pm

🔥

38. Febe Palit-Heydemans

July 22, 2022 at 2:59 pm

39. Chandra Morgan

July 23, 2022 at 2:03 am

“They have never encountered Him and only serve Him in the flesh”
    Speaks volume! A very powerful statement ❤️

40. Promise Chris

July 23, 2022 at 8:22 am

Yes! I believe it is possible, the same thing happened to me, my own was my family members, but GOD kept me in the FAITH till now, and I trust HIM to perfect it till the end.

41. Martin Mathuva

July 23, 2022 at 5:38 pm

Let us keep the Holy massage of our Lord Jesus Christ spreading .

I got saved in 2008. Being a choirmaster , i started preaching salvation right inside the Catholic Church. For two good years it was really hard .

I even baptized a catechumen who was being troubled by demons and the priest got wind of it .He warned members of the church never to give me a seat if I visit them because I was praying the Protestant way . I started going on ministry on Sundays after service ! Some of those I went with are up to today saved in different Pentecostal Churches.

When I read your testimonies , I took them to a Fellowship group I had formed .I had told them Wedding rings and hair extensions etc are tools of the Devil and we were not allowing them in our Fellowship .

Your testimony made them believe farther. You are changing lives of many . I personally began to fast after you shared.

We still listed to your videos or read your testimonies quite often.

Let Satan not cheat you you are doing a useless job.

Let no brother or sister think when no one comments they have not read or listened to their posts .Word has power . He is Jesus Christ and can direct a soul to read in silence and obtain remission of sin! After all working for Jesus Christ never leaves one the same ! He transformed me . He provides for me. He forgives me . I am protected. So be all Brethren . Bblessed.

42. Tabby Kariuki Ngugi

July 28, 2022 at 10:36 am

My God my father help me to live a holy life , this is my humble prayers help me to live according to your will,am tired of living a life of that pleases men ,I have accepted that my life is not to you I belong.