DARKNESS POSING AS LIGHT…

DARKNESS POSING AS LIGHT...

DARKNESS POSING AS LIGHT

“Satan transforms himself to LOOK LIKE AN ANGEL OF LIGHT. 2 Corinthians,” 11:14

In a dream,I saw a holiness preacher here on Facebook whom I’ve always respected. I knew about his revelations of heaven and hell as far back as 2014 and as far as I was concerned, he was receiving his messages from God,because I did not see anything misleading in them. He spoke about holiness, and staying away from the world.

However, one thing seemed strange about this person,there is a testimony my siblings and I had been reading when we just came to God in late 2011/ early 2012 and it helped us a lot in spiritual warfare. The book had tactics on overcoming the fear of demons when praying because demons like to distract in many ways,and it also encouraged fervent prayer.

The people who wrote that book had actually been on continuous all night prayer for about 30 days. During the day,they would evangelise and pray at night, destroying demonic bondages and getting closer to God. Through that book,my siblings and I felt the zeal to pray more and do more for God,because we saw that if those people can do it,so can we because it is not by power nor by might, but by the Holy Spirit.

However, I was surprised when this person said God had given him a revelation that those people are false. When I thought about it,it couldn’t make sense in any way because those people were only teaching spiritual warfare. Infact,my prayer life had increased greatly after reading that book and I felt the zeal to pray fire prayers.

So to me,I thought that if he says God is not the one using those people,then there must be a justification for it,e.g are they just using those things to make people believe they are credible and yet teaching some false doctrines to deceive people? However, that was not there,because the only thing they were teaching was prayer, and sharing their personal experiences of how demons attacked them in prayer and how God overcame them.

After discrediting the writers of that book,the person went further to discredit another testimony of heaven and hell where the Lord had shown a certain woman hell for 30 nights, and heaven for 10 nights. My siblings and I had also learnt a lot of that testimony and could not find anything misleading. So again,I was surprised.

Infact I really thought this person was genuine and I thought to myself, “Just because I did not see anything wrong in that book about warfare and also in that woman’s heaven and hell testimony doesn’t mean there really couldn’t be anything wrong with them. I should put them aside while I pray to God to help me know the truth about this matter. I do not want to make assumptions. So I put away the book and did not look at it for reference or even ever rewatch that testimony of 40 days heaven and hell of that woman, as I was still waiting on God to get a definite answer.

Then this Saturday 13th June 2020, I had a dream that the same holiness preacher posted on his Facebook timeline,accusing me of using witchcraft and demonic powers! In the dream,I could sense EXTREME resentment and JEALOUSY. I couldn’t believe it! So I wrote to him, ” If you claim that I’m using demonic powers, then show me what it is that I share which is not in line with the bible because as far as I am concerned,Satan does not want people to be saved,so if what you are saying is true, then what I share should not aim at getting people saved!” He did as if he did not hear a thing and continued sending other posts to his timeline, saying I use demonic powers.

I was really shocked! Then in the dream,I understood that he aims at bringing down servants of God. So this was the answer to my prayer even about the book on spiritual warfare and on that 40 days testimony of heaven and hell. It means they are true and he was trying to bring them down!

In the dream, I had also sensed EXTREME resentment and jealousy. Jealousy in the sense that he can never really be with God because he is not of God,and so he tries to bring down his servants.

If someone brings something down, there must be a justification. Not just saying so and so is false,but having nothing to point at. John 10:10 “The thief only comes to steal,kill and DESTROY.

The behaviour of this man shocked me. At one time should be in 2016, we did not agree on a certain revelation and differed greatly. He was against it,I was in support of it. We used to discuss things of God every now and then but after differing on the testimony, he started behaving as if we are enemies.

After some time,I thought that its not good to differ because one always has to be ready for death or the rapture. So I sent him a message on Whatsapp, apologising for anyway that I may have offended him in our differing about the testimony. I did not apologise for my belief on the testimony, but for anyway he may have felt offended as we debated back and forth about the testimony. He ignored my message. After some days,I wrote him another Whatsapp and he ignored it. Till this day,we have never talked.

So I was very shocked that what kind of man of God is this who wants to hold a grudge and yet come online and pretend to be holy?! I was very baffled. Infact I felt grieved in my spirit because at that time,I believed him to be a real man of God. I always wondered, “Did he see heaven and hell and yet thinks he is too high and mighty to end up in hell so he is too proud and hard hearted to make peace with his brethren?” That always made me feel surprised at his behaviour.

It was only this Saturday when I had that dream that it all made sense to me. In the dream,God let me know that he is not of Him.

Maybe earlier, God really was using him,but he diverted into the Kingdom of darkness later. The devil is very deceptive and uses many things to lure people e.g money. I also know another man of God here in my country who even used to pray with us but onetime,God showed us that Satan will lure him into his Kingdom using money and fame. As we speak, he has gone into the Kingdom of darkness. However he had been warned prior and his punishment in hell is unimaginable because he chose the darkness for temporary things,while knowing the light.

So the point is that not everyone you think is from God is really of God. Satan comes as an Angel of light to deceive. The way these false prophets work is that they will always mix the truth with lies. This is because they want to keep you with the truth they preach, but then inject lies here and there to deceive you so that they can doom your soul.

It is more dangerous with someone who used to be real but later joined the Kingdom of darkness because they will deceive many.

That is why the bible says everything must be tested.

1 John 4:1″Beloved, believe not every spirit, but TEST the spirits whether they are of God: because MANY FALSE PROPHETS are gone out into the world.”

We should always see if what someone is saying is leading people to God or away from God.

There is also another woman who claims to have died and been taken to hell and later heaven some years back from Africa. Initially, we did not see anything wrong with her testimony and even thought it was just alright,as it talked about dressing holy etc.

However onetime, we were listening to it,and saw something very questionable in her testimony. Her and her sister where demonising the use of ANOINTING OIL when praying for someone. They claimed that God told them, “I am NOT the God of anointing oil” Meaning that whoever uses anointing oil does not belong to God.

Yet the Bible encourages us to use anointing oil.

Mark 16:13, They drove out many demons and ANOINTED many sick people with OIL and healed them.

James 5:14-15 “Is anyone among you sick? Let him call for the elders of the church, and let them pray over him, ANOINTING him with OIL in the name of the Lord.”

The oil that is referred to in the bible is olive oil, and it represents the Holy Spirit. It is completely in line with the Bible to anoint someone and pray for them. What is wrong is treating the oil as if it is an idol. It is not a must to anoint every time,but it is completely alright to anoint and there is nothing demonic about it,it is in line with Gods word.

Even in the old testament ,Kings were anointed, to represent the Spirit of the Lord coming over them so that they can have God’s guidance to rule His people.

1 Samuel 16:13 “Then Samuel took the horn of oil and anointed him in the midst of his brothers; AND THE SPIRIT OF THE LORD CAME MIGHTILY UPON DAVID from that day forward. And Samuel arose and went to Ramah.”

Now in this testimony, this woman and her sister where demonising anointing oil.

So the bottom line is that testimonies should not contradict the bible. If they do,they are not from God. Many false prophets have gone out there to deceive,coming in the name of the Lord when they are actually from the devil. They want to mislead humanity into believing their diluted truth.

The Lord told me that many many many are out there saying they are holiness preachers but are actually sheep in wolves clothing. The Lord said THERE ARE ARE MORE false holiness preachers than REAL ones. They want to deceive many. Satan knows that many people have now started following holiness,and so he has planted his false holiness preachers to dilute the truth and inject lies here and there and mislead people.

I have not mentioned the names because it is not a physical battle but a spiritual one. We need to pray so that God can lead us away from false preachers.

There is nothing to fear because God is more powerful than Satan.John 14:26 “But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.”

We need to ask for the HolySpirit to always guide us towards the truth and expose all lies.

Shalom

1. Braighton Phiri

June 15, 2020 at 8:41 pm

Thats Gospel truth my Sister! Be faithful and fulfll your ministry without compromise. keep up the good work of The Lord Jesus Christ

2. Lindokuhle Dlamini

June 15, 2020 at 9:38 pm

God bless you my sister, Please share the name of the book and how to get it?

3. Oyetunji Steven

June 15, 2020 at 9:41 pm

God bless you Ma for sharing in Jesus Christ Almighty Name

4. Bro John Pierre

June 15, 2020 at 9:49 pm

May God help us and may our eyes be opened…we shall know them by their fruits…whoever claims to have fellowship with God and yet hates his brother,does not know God.

5. Pablo Ivan Archile Carvajal

June 15, 2020 at 9:53 pm

Estoy de acuerdo. Muchos hombres y mujeres han tenido encuentros reveladores que compartieron con los creyentes en una época, y al desviarse del camino más tarde, dejan la revelacion anterior como falsa. Ya nadie va a creer en esas cosas por el testimonio apostata de ese hombre o mujer.

6. Bertha Borboa

June 15, 2020 at 10:32 pm

7. Thomas Chabalala

June 15, 2020 at 10:39 pm

The spirit of the lord continues to dwell in you

8. Mphande Kamkhumbachi WinSton

June 15, 2020 at 11:03 pm

Shalom thanks for the encouragement bless you sis

9. Pasteur David

June 15, 2020 at 11:41 pm

Oui c’est vrai mais parfois il faut rentrer en contacte direct ou indirect avec le conserné pour avoir plus de précision sur son témoignage . Nous avons vraiment besoin de l’aide du Saint Esprit.

10. Dumi Ngwane

June 16, 2020 at 2:46 am

Thanks for sharing

11. Flor Grospe Villaflor Soriano

June 16, 2020 at 3:18 am

God bless u..

12. Flor Grospe Villaflor Soriano

June 16, 2020 at 6:01 am

Harlyn Villajuan shenna Shania Casimiro Jenny Villaflor Uraga

13. Flourishing Wilderness

June 16, 2020 at 6:20 am

Be blessed, we the church need the spirit of discernment so much. The world is filled with so much fakeness and counterfeit. Thanks for sharing Ester Mushi

14. Oluwasegun Paul Kogbe

June 16, 2020 at 7:04 am

Thank you sister, Lord Jesus will continue to empower and increase you, your sisters and us too in Jesus name… Amen

Plzzz what’s the name of the book and by who ma?

15. Exte Wendumiso KaJehovah

June 16, 2020 at 7:28 am

Thank you for sharing sister zipporah, MAY THE LORD continue to use you in JESUS CHRIST NAME AMEN.

16. Dumisile Dumi Ngwane

June 16, 2020 at 8:06 am

This is just the fulfilment of scriptures.
    Paul said in the last days men shall become false accusers and despisers of those that are good.

17. Jesse Chi

June 16, 2020 at 8:36 am

18. Miracle Ugo Chukwu

June 16, 2020 at 8:45 am

If God said call their name, than call their names, that many will be delivered from their hand. This is matter of eternity.

19. Miracle Ugo Chukwu

June 16, 2020 at 9:07 am

The thing that destroy many today, is that, many Christine don’t read their Bible, anything their pastor tells them is true. And they are destroyed. Anointing oil may be used, not must be used. Today preachers have anointing oil for money, anointing oil for success, anointing oil for healing e.t.c. when the Bible said, is anyone among you is sick? Let him call for the elders, that means the situation is serious in such a way that he can not go to the elders, And let them pray over him, Anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord. James 5:15″ The prayer of faith shall save the sick, the Lord shall raise him up;( that means the matter is serious) and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him. Anointing oil is not something that most be used. And Satan is a wicked person, he have turned the hearts of people to anointing oil, many Christine today take it as God( idol) they buy it in churches today. Church has turn to a place of business. because human beens what some thing they can see. So people no more believe that, without anointing oil, they can be heal, not only anointing oil, both anointing sand, water, aprons, e.t.c.
    We Christine should live by faith, not by what we can see, because the just shall live by faith. God bless you.

20. Lebogang Julius

June 16, 2020 at 10:19 am

Thank you Jesus for opening our eyes. All glory belongs to you Lord

21. Gift Pumbwa

June 16, 2020 at 11:51 am

22. Chrispin Mbilinyi

June 16, 2020 at 6:33 pm

Amen be blessed

23. Pemberton Mbekeani

June 16, 2020 at 7:01 pm

Thank you for sharing the testimony. We indeed ought to be careful with the so called servants of God who are sprouting up all over. The great test is the word of God.

24. Richard Jonathan

June 16, 2020 at 8:49 pm

More grace in Jesus name

25. Delvar Mwenje

June 16, 2020 at 9:42 pm

Thanks somuch Rachel, i also read the 6 Fire books by Pastor Kim Yong Doo where they prayed 30 days alnight prayer and to date they are still praying from 9:30 pm till morning , 365 days and they are now leading a Holy Fire ministry all over the world. I also read the 40 days testimony by Mary Kathren Baxter what an amazing testimony.

26. Naana Oduro-kwateng

June 17, 2020 at 3:40 am

Thanx for the insight
    Pls what is the name of the books??

27. Vovwe Wisdom

June 17, 2020 at 7:28 pm

Pls can i get those books & tapes that helped you

28. Vovwe Wisdom

June 17, 2020 at 7:28 pm

I really need them

29. Darnelle Boisrond

June 18, 2020 at 12:38 am

30. Khimara Ivan

June 18, 2020 at 5:52 pm

Thanks a lot sister for bieng the good vessel of the word.

31. Ihekoronye Achiever

June 18, 2020 at 7:43 pm

May God help us all
    God bless you

32. Richard Jonathan

June 18, 2020 at 8:21 pm

What you fail to understand is that , many Pastors has abused the used of anointing oil. Actually some anointing oil are from the demonic world. One need to be careful .

33. Allan Lindsay Arce

June 18, 2020 at 8:37 pm

I had a similar experience.

34. Oscar Maako

June 19, 2020 at 12:21 am

Thank you for your admonishing revelation may God extend more glory to your campaigns.i my self I almost lured away by a qouter of scriptures someone within a certain church he firstly gave me shout on Twitter and I started thinking that he is a genuine fellow only to find out that he is not when he inboxed me in private facebook however I find out shockingly that he is a member of illuminati and he was giving me a chance and money fame and all that so that I have to leave God but I was firm and I told him that I’m totally sold to Christ even if it meant I should leave without the money of the devil I will.

35. Prince Chukwunomso Marc Ede

June 19, 2020 at 4:08 am

36. Dauda Mbadufu

June 19, 2020 at 5:38 am

Lord help us know ur preachers in this end time

37. Ferdinand Parangan

June 19, 2020 at 8:57 am

We truly need to ask The True Holy Spirit of God in our hearts to reveal things that are of Him and also reveal things that are of the devil….If we are real sons and daughters of The Living God then, He will surely guide us to all Truth….as He is The Spirit of Truth…

38. Betty Cavnnie

June 19, 2020 at 11:23 am

39. Elias Ogar

June 19, 2020 at 1:13 pm

May the lord have mercy on us