Blasphemy Against the Holyspirit or Demonic Lies?

When you are a child of God,you are in a battle with the Kingdom of darkness.
The Christian life is a daily battle with Satan's Kingdom and many weapons are used by the enemy to fight your walk with God.
This particular weapon that I want to talk about here is one that was once used on me by the enemy and I have noticed that he is oppressing many Christians in the same way,especially when they begin to pray fervently.
The other attack satan uses to discourage you from seeking God is by accusing you of being too much of a sinner,that God can't forgive you.This is a lie from satan.
As long as you have repented and asked the Lord for forgiveness,your sins are forgiven.
"If we confess our sins,He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins,and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness."1 JOHN 1:9
"There is therefore no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus."ROMANS 8:1
When I came to the Lord,I began to seek Him in fervent prayer and in fasting.
I wanted the baptism of the Holyspirit and also to be close to God.
I did this with my brother and sister.
When I began engaging in fervent prayer,suddenly I began having blasphemous thoughts!
They just came from nowhere and would still come even if I tried to block them out.
It was as if someone just injected them in me.
At that time I didn't realise it was demons whispering those thoughts to me.
It was so oppressive, I found myself always muttering prayers of forgiveness even in my sleep.
I was always asking God for forgiveness.
They would come no matter what I did and even if I kept my mind busy,I just had no control over them and it began affecting my prayer life because I would be filled with guilt and satan would lie to me saying,"you have blasphemed against the Holy spirit, there's no forgiveness,you are doomed no matter how much you pray so just kill yourself."
I began believing those lies from the enemy.
I couldn't tell anyone because satan would lie to me,"no one will understand. You are the only one who goes through this. Dont even try to tell anyone."
So I kept it to myself and kept rebuking the thoughts and praying for forgiveness but the thoughts still kept coming,all the time,regardless of what I was doing!
When we had fasting prayers I would fast but think that am doomed,that I blasphemed,that there's no forgiveness.
Till one day I told my brother and sister only to discover that they were going through the same attack too,and satan was also lying to them that they are the only ones and shouldn't tell anyone!
We then realised it was an attack from satan . But despite knowing this ,I would still feel guilty and would still constantly ask for forgiveness because the attack continued.
On the day I received the Holyspirit baptism,the Lord told us what we had been going through was an attack from satan.
He told us,"You have not blasphemed against the Holyspirit. It's just an attack from satan. Demons whispered those things to you so you would think you ve blasphemed and think you are doomed and stop seeking Me.
He just wanted to discourage you from seeking me. Its all a lie,don't believe it. I am the Lord and I know the truth. Its not you,it's demons which whispered those things to you to discourage and oppress you."
After knowing this truth,the attacks continued but I stopped asking for forgiveness because I knew it was demons whispering those things and that the Lord knew the truth.
Sometimes I would forget and find myself feeling guilty but I would remember what the Lord said;it's Satan's weapon to discourage your walk with God. Then the guilt would go and I would ignore the thoughts.
Even when they came I would just go on with my life because I knew God knew the truth.
I stopped the prayers of forgiveness for this because I knew that's what the oppression was all about;for the demons to make me feel guilty with their accusations after they whisper those things to me.
After I stopped muttering the forgiveness prayers,after a while,I noticed that these attacks were gone!
THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.
If you have never gone through this attack you probably won't really understand what am talking about,but if you have gone through it or you are currently going through it,know this truth;it's not you. You have not blasphemed against the Holyspirit. The Lord knows the truth . Stop asking for forgiveness for this,it's hard to stop but you must stop.
The more you are doing the forgiveness prayers,the more the oppression will become.
Am not just saying this,am talking from experience and from what the Lord told me when He set me free.
Ignore the attacks,don't react to them by asking for forgiveness. Don't let them discourage you from seeking God.
Continue seeking God,you are a child of God and your Father understands.

1. Mbui Ka Njogu

January 19, 2016 at 5:15 pm

This is something that is eating many of us christians from inside without telling anyone.May God have mercy.Thanks sister for sharing,now we know we will not allow satan to attack us anymore.More grace to you my beloved sister.

2. Francis Owiti

January 19, 2016 at 5:16 pm

very true glory to God

3. Alvin Mukiibi

January 19, 2016 at 6:22 pm

ever since I got saved two months ago, towards the end of December, these things started in my mind, blasphemies and I was always saying to the Lord that “Lord I disown that voice that blasphems, for it is not my doing ” every day I read the Bible, and tried to understand, these blasphemies would start contradictng the Word of God.. But now I know it was truly not me, thank God..

4. Otega Dikrere Osoba

January 19, 2016 at 6:23 pm

i realy need u pple to pray along wt me,,my onw is both fear n blaspheming at times dey wl just flash snake d fear wl nw come grtly dat atimes i wl stp praying…

5. Abimbola Olatona

January 19, 2016 at 6:34 pm

This is it. Thank God Almighty.

6. Chukwujiuba God'stime God'stime

January 19, 2016 at 6:38 pm

Yes i knew it satan’s a liar

7. Livinus Umbugadu Joseph

January 19, 2016 at 6:45 pm

May the Lord God help us all in Christ’s name

8. Phemia Kapindu

January 19, 2016 at 6:50 pm

I have also gone through that,i was very troubled,confusedand i had no peace,i didnt know what to,i even got tired of repenting,i was always wondering how those things were happening,the more i prayed the more those thoughts came,i was tired of living,,,sometimes i could just pray that the Lord should just take my life….but PRAISE THE LORD,I AM NOW FREE!!

9. Nafuna Sylivia

January 19, 2016 at 7:13 pm

thx sis fr telling us

10. Alice Wa Mūthamaki

January 19, 2016 at 7:33 pm

I have suffered from these attacks several times sometimes for such long periods of time, but thank God the last time it happened, the Lord gave me a weapon to use, ignore the enemy, counter the evil thoughts with confessing in the mind and with the mouth, if necessary, the work of the Holy Spirit. Casting down every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and taking captive every thought to the obedience of Christ. It’s very oppressing indeed. May the Lord fight for us in Jesus ‘name

11. John Redeemed Khorong Motheo

January 19, 2016 at 8:20 pm

#Shocked it is true. This is exactly what the devil did to me when i was repenting and seeking God. glory be to God

12. Bethuel Bethuel

January 19, 2016 at 8:48 pm

Humphrey Chola Grespy Silgreyn Silengo Peligiah Namfukwe Chishimba Pervious Fj Angel Nyirongo Jerry Sikanyika

13. Mercy Victor Olatunde

January 19, 2016 at 9:13 pm

It has happend to me too somtimes I weep bitterly dt I hv blasphem n cannot be forgiven I pray for forgiveness daily but the tot keep coming Oh Lord Thank u for this revelation may his name be praised now and always Amen

14. Pervious Fj Angel Nyirongo

January 19, 2016 at 9:24 pm

Truth on point amen!

15. Nwokocha Ugochukwu

January 19, 2016 at 10:20 pm

The devil is the father of all liers,but the LORD IS FAITHFUL.

16. Nyambura Macharia

January 19, 2016 at 11:23 pm

Praise Jesus!!! Surely you are heaven sent. This has affected me close to one year, thoughts of blaspheming God, I came to learn that this thoughts are injected by the enemy, I kept on repenting, I thought I was doomed also, i felt like giving up and wait for hell fire, these thoughts are just bad, whether it is you or demons no one who is a true child of God will cope with that, how can I blaspheme God???? What revived my hope at times is a Pastor who said, its very hard for us the children of God to sin against the spirit since we are of God and His spirit lives in us. God deliver me and silence your enemies.

17. Friday Patrick

January 20, 2016 at 12:19 am

I have semilar attack when i heard your testimony i laughed bcosi have gone true same attacks but now have backsliding and i am still trying to come back to God, pls pray for me for the mercy of God in my life i don’t want to miss the rapture. Thank and continue your good wk.

18. Obaa Akua

January 20, 2016 at 5:44 am

HALLELUJAH!!!!! Thank you Jesus for been my FATHER..

19. Ovie Jemikalajah

January 20, 2016 at 5:51 am

I do experience this thing and its really not fun thank God for this write up I nw kn wat to do.

20. Khathu Khwerana

January 20, 2016 at 7:29 am

Satan is a liar

21. Tope Gbadamosi

January 20, 2016 at 8:34 am

Halleluyah,Am Free.

22. Ifeanyi Solomon Emmanuel

January 20, 2016 at 10:02 am

He is a liar

23. Candy Tavares

January 20, 2016 at 10:08 am

Amen sister

24. Evangerlist Pittman

January 20, 2016 at 1:04 pm

I always say the sinners prayer, I feel so worthless at time, some time when I want to pray fervently, I’ll just think about what happened in the past and I’ll change my prayers to Lord have mercy upon me.
    Thanks Heavenly Father for my freedom. My journey has started again.

25. Bryan Ndlovu

January 20, 2016 at 2:45 pm

26. Walter Mwesige

January 20, 2016 at 3:35 pm

Satan is alair

27. Kay Samuel

January 20, 2016 at 4:47 pm

I’ve experienced it before but Ignore the thought as you said my sister. Then, I felt like my services unto Christ Jesus was in vain and within me there’s no joy but thank God for His helping hand.

28. Kendra Abbey

January 21, 2016 at 1:34 am

I went through that too for about about 1 year and then it went away. It only happens to me now when I haven’t read the Bible in a few days.

29. Aida Guillen

January 21, 2016 at 3:48 am

My beloved in Jesus Christ; the more we seek Our father God the more attacks will come from the devil and demons, we have the power In His Name Rebuke the devil in Rebuke it In Jesus Name and Claim The Blood of Jesus Over you resist the devil and his agents they will flea from you In The Name Of Jesus, Amen.

30. Nancy Christine

January 21, 2016 at 7:30 am

31. Danso Elliot Rocks

January 23, 2016 at 5:56 pm

Alain Kibapi, Bahati Karisa, Aphiwe Daka, Agnes Addison, Glory Maluleka, YourCrush Joshua Let-Brown, Gugu Goje Nsibande, Starghurl Ammah Ruby, Augustus Donkor, Philip ThePreacher, Victor Ezekiel Yabili, Dolly Maseko, Ennocent B Linus Eli, Evangelist Ahmadu Israel Oluwashina, Ayodele Theophilus, Sheikh Abdulbassit Ismaeel, Philip White, John Redeemed Khorong Motheo, James Isaac, Amos Micheal, Grace Mayanja, Akpah Prince, Zwane Patience Sinenhlanhla, Klutsey Mckelly Gilbert, Elizabeth Danso, Pretty Chosen, Nwachukwu Iyke

32. Glory Maluleka

January 23, 2016 at 6:03 pm

33. Bernard Paul Bonongwe

January 24, 2016 at 11:47 am

AMEN

34. OLishaba Dan

January 24, 2016 at 8:09 pm

It seems that…Lord is near to ma prayers, eeeeeeeeee…4years since ibelieved through that secuation.! Haaaaa.Glory be to u lord, and lthank u ma brothers and sisters. So keep me in ur prayers.

35. Alfred Chirchir Kiptui

January 24, 2016 at 9:31 pm

amen

36. Onyi Chilaka Samuel

January 25, 2016 at 7:46 pm

Please, can someone explain how we sin or blaspheme against the holyspirit. I’v asked dat question sometime in church bt wasnt clearified

37. Onyi Chilaka Samuel

January 25, 2016 at 7:46 pm

Cos i might hv done dat without knowin or i may nt hv.thank u great ppl of God

38. Olakunle Festus Oyawale

January 26, 2016 at 12:01 pm

@ Onyi Chilaka, you couldn’t sin against the Holy Spirit and still have a repentant heart. The fact that you are seriously concerned about the Holy Spirit is evidence that the Spirit of God is in you. Those who are capable of blasphemy are those who have no excuse to doubt God, rather they twist his Word. Take for instance, the Pharisee. Jesus told them if at all they didn’t believe Him, they should consider his miracle. However, they said he had a demon. In what way could Jesus have convinced them further. These people have confirmed it from the Scripture the identity of Jesus as the Messiah; the high priest, John the Baptist, man born blind, Lazarus etc. all affirm who Jesus was. There was a significant difference between the state of heart of Nicodemus and his other empty religious contemporary. Those haven’t known Jesus couldn’t be said to have sinned against the Holy Spirit, this is because the Holy Spirit is busy doing the work of conviction in them, while they were yet sinners. So, I guess it can only be those who knowing the truth decided to work against it. Here is a Scripture that explain my thought in another way; Hebrew 6:4, ‘for it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost, and have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come, if they should fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.

39. Onyi Chilaka Samuel

January 26, 2016 at 10:02 pm

Oh, thank u very much Olakunle

40. Zodwa Ntshingils

January 27, 2016 at 12:59 pm

thnk u very much now I knw why I think some of the things I do