A lot of people have asked me if its really wrong for a christian to watch non christian entertainment,movies,cartoons,music etc.The answer is YES.The Lord Jesus Christ told me that Sercular TV and Sercular Music will take you to hell.
He also said He does not recognise Christian rap music as Christian.It does not please Him.Infact it angers Him.You are better off keeping quiet than singing rap music for God.It really angers Him.The Lord was really angry about this,about people who rap/listen to rap and call it christian.It isn't.
I would like to reshare below some of the messages Zipporah and I have receieved from the Lord on sercular TV.
If you are still struggling with this topic,read these messages from Jesus Christ prayerfully.
Below is a message and visions given during prayer.
RACHAEL
The Lord said television is one of satan's biggest baits to trap people to hell. The Lord Jesus said, “Those programs shown on TV are not meant to entertain you, but to take you to hell. Many are in hell because of TV. Many movies are written by satan and acted by his agents, just to trap people to hell. It breaks My heart to see how humanity falls for it. Do not watch secular TV. It will take you to hell.” The Lord said this with a lot of emphasis.
The Lord showed us demons that looked like cartoon characters; some even looked like characters from some Christian cartoons! This shocked us but the Lord told us it’s not all “Christian” programs that are really Christian. Many are just a disguise and the “Christian” label is meant to just trap Christians into watching them when they are actually meant to promote sin and lead people to hell.(I would like to add that I have seen this to be true)
The Lord showed us many movies, books, and even children’s cartoons that are written by satan and brought to earth by his agents. The names of demonic cartoons and dolls that He revealed to us are Mudpit, Barbie, Scooby Doo, Ben 10®, Avatar, Pixel pinkie®, and the Walt Disney® versions of Cinderella, Beauty and the Beast, and the Little Mermaid. The Lord said all these cartoons have demons assigned to possess children. Jesus said to me, "Can you see how cruel satan is? He wants to trap even children to hell." also saw a demon that looked like Aang from the Avatar cartoon! We had many of these cartoons at home and Jesus instructed us to burn them.
Jesus said all the cartoons I have listed here were drawn in demons’ images (i.e., there are demons that look exactly like them), but I want to clarify that Jesus only showed me some and not all of them. Aside from the cartoon demons I saw, which I have mentioned specifically, Jesus didn’t show me the other cartoons. He only mentioned them, saying they are demonic.
The Lord's direct words to me for christians(not in a dream but directly)were ,"DO NOT WATCH SERCULAR TV,IT WILL TAKE YOU TO HELL."
Here's what God showed my sister Zipporah on Sercular or non Christian entertainment
THOSE IN HELL WHO WATCHED SECULAR TV
I saw short, dark, tough-skinned, ugly, horned demons with huge axes. They were axing people in hell who were running in all directions. The demons ran with all their might axing the ground as they chased these people. The Lord told me they were those who watched secular television. Then I asked him if it was right for some people to be there for that reason because some did not get the revelation that it was wrong. Then he told me, “I have given human beings the ability to choose between what is good and bad. When most people see that what they are watching is sinful and does not bring Me glory, they continue as though doing something that is pleasing me. Secular TV does not have one good thing. It just portrays violence, promiscuity, drug abuse and a care free life without me."
END
I used to watch non christian entertainment A LOT.
Zipporah and I were addicted to Bollywood movies,Korean Series and Hollywood.
I used to get up early just so I could watch some movie.I used to go to bed late watching Korean series.When I got baptised by the Holyspirit,I thought it was okay as long as I avoided getting addicted.So I went to the livingroom and began watching this Korean series,most korean movies don't have a lot of explicit scenes but I couldn't watch it for more than 10 minutes.The Lord kept asking me why I was watching that.I had to leave it and go to my room and ask for forgiveness from God.I was so convicted.That's my personal testimony.
And later,the Lord told me more on sercular(non christian entertainment) in what I ve shared above.
Seek God and glorify Him in everything you do.Do not stain your robe.

1. Nkululeko Sithole

January 13, 2015 at 3:54 am

Rachel mushala was you say is nothing but the truth amen sister amen wonderfull visitation from the Lord iam pleased ohhhhhh Glory to God glory to God for giving sister inonge such preciouse truths iam glad for you sister really i do

2. Breanna Graham

January 13, 2015 at 4:14 am

Christian rap got me saved. Revealed to me how deep God’s love is for me 🙁

3. Nontobeko Ntobza Ngongoma

January 13, 2015 at 4:46 am

all I can say is that Thanks to Jesus For showing You this things.The Glory Goes To Jesus Christ.

4. Nkululeko Sithole

January 13, 2015 at 5:14 am

Christian rap and rock music is of the devil sister mushala is right

5. Nkululeko Sithole

January 13, 2015 at 5:15 am

May God show you more

6. Nkululeko Sithole

January 13, 2015 at 5:16 am

And may you be A light in this unholy perverted generation

7. Nkandu Kgosi Mwandu

January 13, 2015 at 5:30 am

Secular music must be defined well… Fine, demonic music, yes. You’re in a bus and the driver is playing secular music then an accident happens you can go to hell? Please preach the gospel. Its not the listening per say but ones relationship with Christ. However, music is a bait the devil uses to quench the Word of God. It is a tool.

8. Gavin Attizza

January 13, 2015 at 5:30 am

Rmns14 v 14 ‘I know and am convinced by the Lord Jesus that there is nothing unclean of itself; but to him who considers anything to be unclean,to him it is unclean’

9. Gavin Attizza

January 13, 2015 at 5:33 am

Tja pakaipa Nyasha Crooger Gurure

10. Nkandu Kgosi Mwandu

January 13, 2015 at 5:35 am

At what age can a child be qualified to go to hell? It amazes me about people who visit hell. Some say there are a lot of children in hell. Others say no child in hell. What does the Bible teach. I dont care how many revelations some people have if their revelations do not tally with the Word of God, they’re certainly lying. Because God doesn’t contradict Himself.

11. Nkandu Kgosi Mwandu

January 13, 2015 at 5:38 am

Can I go to hell by watching soccer, news and educational material, documentary on secular tv per say?

12. Gavin Attizza

January 13, 2015 at 5:46 am

Nkandu we live in pretty confusing times man,it seems everything now leads to hell………Please read my above scripture

13. Gavin Attizza

January 13, 2015 at 5:50 am

Personaly I believe its about letting God’s spirit lead you and perfect you in all your ways………because after all God deals with each of us differently

14. John Robert Kelly

January 13, 2015 at 6:05 am

Wow. Good good good.

15. Michael Olugbenga Adetayo

January 13, 2015 at 6:50 am

THANK YOU MY SISTER IN THE LORD GOD, GOD BLESS YOU.

16. Tony Nd Nwadike

January 13, 2015 at 7:03 am

una no serious whch time God tell u all this? Una dey take God play tomuch 😀

17. Saved ByGrace

January 13, 2015 at 7:24 am

When I see people askin Rachael Mushala so wat about this…what shall we do concerning this or that, i find it quite sad people are now seeing you as the Holy Spirit himself but u cant blame them too much, the way you talk its as if Jesus Christ resides in ur house n ur the only person Jesus knows n nobody else..he no longer lives in heaven n ur the only way to him.Those people who see Rachael as the Holy Spirit askin her al ur questions, how sure are you its Jesus who has been talkin to her…familiar spirits also talk to people.

18. Nkandu Kgosi Mwandu

January 13, 2015 at 7:52 am

Facebook too is secular!!!! Are we all going to hell?

19. Shakespeare Uchenna

January 13, 2015 at 7:57 am

God please! Save your people

20. Nduka Chinedu

January 13, 2015 at 8:43 am

Better listen to warning of the Lord than asking deceptive questions.This message is “TRUE”.God bless you all

21. Nkandu Kgosi Mwandu

January 13, 2015 at 8:59 am

Nothing wrong to ask questions. No one follows Christ blindly… If you cant provide answers you’re lost I am afraid, actually decieved.

22. Getrude Mshai

January 13, 2015 at 10:15 am

AMEN & AMEN THAT IS VERY VERY VERY TRUE. PLEASE IF YOU ARE STILL WATCHING STOP BEFORE JESUS COMES

23. Getrude Mshai

January 13, 2015 at 11:20 am

Please don’t ignore take it serious and you will see GOD on HIS coming

24. Precious Sihle

January 13, 2015 at 12:05 pm

wen u c peopl oppose wht God is sayin thru His saints jst knw tt the mssg is frm God Amen my Sistr n God bless u keep on warning us

25. Jones Maina

January 13, 2015 at 1:09 pm

better pray for understanding if u find it hard to comprehend the Lords messages

26. Diyuoh Osmond Dery

January 13, 2015 at 2:13 pm

Amen!

27. Patrick Fabien Bwira

January 13, 2015 at 2:43 pm

Amen!

28. Ayodele Theophilus

January 13, 2015 at 3:42 pm

Hmmmm.

29. Olanike Unuanel

January 13, 2015 at 4:22 pm

Are u sincerely sure Lord Jesus told u dat

30. Clement Anny

January 13, 2015 at 5:30 pm

Ha ha ha ha ha aha you are very funny @her ladyship esther am

31. Ken Law

January 13, 2015 at 6:27 pm

Hmmm,mercy Lord Jesus.

32. Nicol Wa Yesu Felix

January 13, 2015 at 7:02 pm

amen

33. Julie C Julie C

January 13, 2015 at 7:24 pm

I thank you Lord Jesus for this revelation to your daughter for we your children.

34. Olamide Olawale Ehuwa

January 13, 2015 at 8:30 pm

Gud

35. Jevelyn Capio Labrador

January 13, 2015 at 10:20 pm

its like angelica’s testimony.

36. Biraori Maina

January 13, 2015 at 11:08 pm

Nkandu Kgosi G Mwandu Brother , there are a lot of false teachers in the world it is important to ask God for guidance . There is no place where satan and demons are torturing peoples souls except right here on earth. Hell is the lake of fire and that has not come yet. When people die they go to either Paradise (Abrahams bosom ) or the other side of Sheol or Hades where the rich man in the story of Lazarus went to suffer. Notice that the rich man suffered NOT because demons were attacking him but rather the separation from God both emotionally and physically drained him. Thereafter in the day of judgement those in paradise or Abraham’s bosom will be given new bodies and sent to heaven and those in the opposite side of Sheol or Hades will be thrown into the lake of fire (Hell) along with Satan. Those telling you that they have seen children tortured by demons are led by unclean spirits and do not trust them rather read your bible carefully and understand God is just and will not allow satan anywhere a human soul when they leave this world. He said vengeance is his and he will judge humans himself. Satan is allowed to tempt and corrupt humans only here on earth and more so has to get permission from God to tempt or use anyone. Inbox me I will give you more material not this confusion going on here .

37. Ayodele Theophilus

January 14, 2015 at 4:39 am

Tony Maina. You are very wrong. People are in hell fire right being tormented by flames, demons, worms, insects, snakes, acid, etc.