A DREAM ABOUT THE RISE OF THE BEAST & WHAT IS AHEAD FOR CHRISTIANS…

A DREAM ABOUT THE RISE OF THE BEAST & WHAT IS AHEAD FOR CHRISTIANS...

A DREAM ABOUT THE RISE OF THE BEAST & WHAT IS AHEAD FOR CHRISTIANS

Am sharing a dream given to my husband last night.
In the dream,first he saw a very huge beast arising and spreading it’s huge wings all over the earth.
The beast was dark in colour and he was seeing it from it’s back.
It had very huge wings and when it spread them out,the tip of one wing could touch the end of the earth,and the other wing touched the other end of the earth.
It covered the entire earth.
It rose up above the earth, hovering on over the earth,with the entire earth under it.
On the beast’s back,it had one star.
The star was placed on it’s back similar to how you wear a crown on the head but instead of a crown,it was a star.
After he saw this beast,the scene changed,he saw satan in his kingdom extremely happy because he thought he had a “master plan” that was he was going to execute against God’s children on the earth.
Satan begun to mock how the angels of the Lord in heaven sing and praise God.
My husband could see a screen and on the screen it showed a part of heaven with the angels glorifying God.
Satan was mocking because he thought he had everything planned out against God’s children.
But in the dream my husband knew that God was silent not because He couldn’t save His children but because it was the time He had appointed for prophecy to be fulfilled,so God allowed it.
Satan was saying,”sing on!I have my master plan!”
Then again the scene changed and he saw that the new beast system that was introduced was meant to favour the people of the world and their children,and to work against God’s children on the earth and their children.
They started killing Christians and their children!
There were war plans hovering over the earth.
The beast’s army knew who the children of God were and they knew where they lived!
God’s children were their only target.
We started looking for a place where we could hide our son because we knew they would soon come for us.
We wished there was a tunnel we could hide him in so that the beast’s people could not find him.
But then as we were standing at the entrance to our house,we saw one of the war planes come close to our house,then they used a camera and took a picture of us and our house.
They were doing that to all God’s children.
First they would hover over their house and take a picture,then the planes would hover there again more like a warning that ” we are coming for you!” then they would would come and shoot and kill them and because of the type of weapons they used,if they attacked a building no one there would survive.

In the dream,my husband knew that I knew that they were coming for me next,but I went about my business like someone who didn’t know that they are about to die.
I knew but I wasn’t worried,God had given me peace and I knew that I would be safe no matter what happened,even in death I would be safe and so I didn’t care that I was about to die and wasn’t panicking but just going about my business.
God had given His children peace in the midst of it all.
Then the dream ended.

We need to make our lives right with God while we still have time because if we are living in sin when the time of persecution comes we will not have the strength to endure and we will cherish this life more and reject Jesus, choosing the anti Christ.
But if we follow Jesus with all our hearts now,we will be strong enough in that time because we will know this earth isn’t our home but heaven is.
The only safe place is to be right with God because then no matter what may happen to us now and in future we would be safe because the real person isn’t this physical body,it’s the soul.
That’s why Jesus says don’t fear those who can only kill your body but can’t do anything else after that.
Rather fear God because He can kill your body and afterwards cast your soul to hell for further torment.
God is the One we should fear and our life after this earth is the one we should care about, earthly life is extremely temporal.
The things of the world are quickly passing away.
Nothing is worth going to hell for because all the things we think are so prescious right now,in a few years they would have passed away,no one will even want them or desire them.
But if you loved the world,you will be in hell because of those sinful things you think are so prescious.
People who died in sin 10 years ago, and 20 years ago are still in hell up to now.
Some are in hell for worldly fashion yet those things have passed away and no one on earth even desires to wear the things that took those people to hell 20 years ago.
Some are in hell for watching worldly movies that glorify sin and immorality and no one on earth still desires to watch those movies from 20 years ago because they think they are boring,but they took some people to hell because they thought they were so prescious then.
Some are in hell for stealing yet those things they stole 20 years ago are nothing valuable now because they are old fashioned.
The world is truly passing away very quickly.
Only Jesus will never pass away.
The words He has spoken will never pass away and they will give us eternal life.
Stop seeking this life,it’s very temporal.
Value and seek Jesus Christ.

* Picture for illustration purpose only, the beast he saw was huge and could cover the earth,with a star on it’s back.*

1. Rachel Light Vessel

September 20, 2022 at 4:48 am

He is really coming……And it is very soon….let all the watchmen sound the trumpet NOW because He is coming,He is coming quickly…..amen sis

2. Jefta Gumboreshumba

September 20, 2022 at 5:48 am

Mmmmm may the Lord help us

3. Benson Nganga

September 20, 2022 at 5:49 am

Jesus said, peace will I give upon you ,not as the world gives.This is spiritual peace that is everlasting .lt is the peace that one gets when he or she abides in Jesus,the way a branch is attached to the vine in order to bear fruits.This is the true faith in Jesus.Yes,to be out of the body is to be at home with the Lord.Stephen was stoned to death ,but God had already opened door for him in heaven.2corinthians 5:8)is the hope for saints.Halleluya.

4. Slindile Gloria Slindelinkazimulo

September 20, 2022 at 5:56 am

It is already happening.im the lady that once told how people spend the night on my roof from March till date they are disturbing us.my son was poisoned on the 18th of June by God’s grace he’s still alive even though he’s no longer going to school.The Holy Spirit ministered this same words that the only safest place is to be right with God.i was battling with Matthew 5 vs 44 so much I prayed about it and God removed every unforgiveness and hatred towards my enemies.

5. Ifeoma Igwe Igwe

September 20, 2022 at 6:05 am

Father please take control

6. Zubby Daniel

September 20, 2022 at 7:15 am

God is Omnipotent. Everything and everyone is under His power cum authority. He does whatever He wants and NO one can question Him.Why is He wasting time with Satan? Does He derive joy in Satan misleading and leading His own children to hell fire? How many seconds will it take Him to bind Satan and throw him into hell so that His children may have peace? Why did He even allow Satan to come down to the earth after throwing him out of heaven; could this be a deliberate plan to let him contend with us so that just few souls may enter heaven? Are the heavenly mansions Christ mentioned not enough to accommodate everyone? MANY things aren’t just clear.

7. Robin Akemkwene

September 20, 2022 at 7:20 am

I have not read the write up to the very finish.However, I think you should spread the good news,the gospel other than propagating this fear.

8. Wiseman David

September 20, 2022 at 10:25 am

AMEN

9. Masta Daniel

September 20, 2022 at 11:18 am

10. Amaka Chy

September 20, 2022 at 12:13 pm

May God strengthen us Amen

11. Febe Palit-Heydemans

September 20, 2022 at 12:43 pm

12. Ant Ste

September 20, 2022 at 12:48 pm

Dear sister Rachael, this vision gripped my heart to know that we are truly living in the book of Revelation. When your husband saw a star on the beast, I thought of two scriptures that mentioned a star: Amos 5:26, Act 7:43…Yah bless you

13. Felix Katie

September 20, 2022 at 12:51 pm

THE HOUR IS LATE.
    THE MESSIAH IS COMING.

14. Gift Pumbwa

September 20, 2022 at 1:24 pm

Amen !may the good Lord help me to be prepared

15. Rich Let Avevor

September 20, 2022 at 1:46 pm

True talk,may God wash our sin away.oh mercyful God have mercy on us

16. Agumbaonu Blessing

September 20, 2022 at 3:03 pm

God please help ur children 😭

17. Iboro Aqua

September 20, 2022 at 6:17 pm

Lord please have mercy on me . Keep me and my entire household till the end. May we never miss the mark in Jesus name Amen

18. Mike Ouma Odour

September 20, 2022 at 8:25 pm

19. Lillian Blessed

September 20, 2022 at 10:13 pm

May the Lord God Almighty help us…

20. Lilibeth Estrella

September 21, 2022 at 3:12 am

HAVE MERCY LORD JESUS, I had a very similar dream last week.

21. Darlene Schafer

September 21, 2022 at 4:12 am

THE RAPTURE COMES BEFORE THE GREAT TRIBULATION. GOD WILL NOT SHARE THE BRIDE WITH ANTICHRIST. WE ARE TAKEN UP OUT OF THE WAY FIRST BEFORE THE SON OF PERDITION IS REVEALED. THOSE LEFT BEHIND WILL SHARE IN THE TRIBULATION BECAUSE OF UNBELIEF.

22. Joto Abraham

September 21, 2022 at 10:30 am

Amen 🙏

23. Marvellous Light

September 21, 2022 at 7:18 pm

I think this is my first time of commenting here, this is just true,and every should get ready rather than argue,we are going through the great tribulation

24. Chandra Morgan