7/05/16 THE DEMON OF RELIGION I have noticed that some strange people have come in among Holiness Preachers. They are teaching extreme things and claiming that it is Holiness.In the end,they are leaving people confused as to what true Holiness is. So my heart was very grieved as I began to think of this. Then I decided to pray against all False Holiness preachers.I prayed for the Lord to expose them and to terminate their mission! As I was praying,I saw a demon coming towards me. It had on a Pink cloth tied around its head and it was dressed in a very exaggerated way!This demon's face looked like it had some skin disease.For a minute,I was confused as to what was happening.This demon kept walking towards me at a very fast pace.As it approached me,I convinced myself that it would not touch me but Lo and Behold,the Lord allowed it to touch me! It pushed my head to one side with its finger and said angrily,"Stop persecuting my servants!" I did not understand what it meant and so I said"Who are your servants?"It mentioned three names and said,"You are persecuting them through your prayers,stop praying!" I then understood that it came to attack me because of my prayer against false Holiness preachers. It raised its hand to attack me but I called the name of Jesus and it vanished. I then understood that the Lord had allowed me to have that experience in order to know some of the False holiness preachers.I have not been led to write the names. These preachers are on Facebook and are inspired by that demon.It is a demon of religion. The devil knows that without Holiness,no man will see the Lord.So he has sent his own servants with a message of 'Holiness' to cause confusion to the true Holiness message. He has sent his messengers with exaggerated messages.These messages are meant to make Holiness look impossible and horrible. Being Holy does not mean wearing shabby looking clothes. One can be nicely decently dressed and Holy.The Lord revealed to me about this demon of religion which was dressed in a horrible looking way.He allowed me to know that it was the one responsible for releasing false holiness messages to the world. In the name of Holiness,people have become religious.We should be completely Holy and be led by the Holy Spirit don't get me wrong. God requires the same outward holiness of no make up,no wordly dressing etc.But some people have taken it too far and are assuming that some things are wrong without being told by the Lord.That is religion. Some people write to me saying,"Why is your head unwrapped on your profile pictures?" Nowhere in the bible is it written,'thou shalt have your head wrapped always where ever you go and no matter where you are' We are Christians and not Muslims. That demon had a horrible skin disease on its face.It became true to me that it is the one which leads these false holiness preachers.They teach that if one has acne and applies anti-acne cream to get rid of it,then they stop being Holy! That is religion. Acne is a very serious disease for some people.They want you to have a wrong perception of Holiness.They are saying that Jesus likes it when you are looking like that and that you are suffering for the Lord! If I was a new convert,I would think holiness was a bad thing. However,those same people take medicine when they are sick but they want others to remain inflicted.These teachings are from the demon of religion. These teachings are meant to discourage you from Holiness. I have also heard some strange teachings saying wearing a watch is a sin.Twisted scriptures!Whic h Jesus said that? The Lord wants us to be Holy not religious.The Holy Spirit has never convicted me that wearing a simple Time piece is not being Holy.The only thing the Lord told my Sister Rachael Mushala Chisulo and I about watches was,"Be careful of buying watches anyhow because the devil has now made bracelets with a time piece to deceive people .People will buy saying it is a watch but it is actually a bracelet."We all know bracelets are the things of the world. If wearing a watch was a sin,he would have just said,stop wearing watches.He wouldn't have said be careful. Many people have been oppressed because of such strange teachings.They also have teachings saying eating certain foods is a sin.1 Timothy 4:1-4 tells us that saying some foods should not be eaten is a teaching of DEMONS. Clearly it is from the demon of religion. The bible tells us to test every Spirit.The Baptism of the Holy Spirit is very important to have personal guidance from him.Or else one will be swayed by anyone saying they are hearing from the Lord. Someone told me that Holiness people are very dirty and people look down on them and even avoid them.She said,"Some people are teaching them that if they shave their armpits and pubic area,they will go to Hell"What?! It is clearly from the demon of religion sent to make Holiness look bad.It is an attempt from the devil to make people not want to be Holy and for those in it to give up!This made me feel very concerned about the future of holiness. They twist old testament scriptures to support their claim but believe me,they are on a mission.If the Holy Spirit lives in you,he will convict you that such teachings are a total lie! Some people ask me what Soap they should use for bathing because all soap is perfumed.They say they have been taught that if they use perfumed Soap, then they are going to Hell.They say the smell of your soap will make you have pride.Who is able to capture the scent of a Soap on your skin? Is the Soap a perfume you have sprayed on your body? What are you supposed to use,ashes? If a soap does not bleach someone, then I see no sin in it. Many people also accuse Rachael and I of writing things which we have never written about Holiness.What we have been told by the Lord,we write on our Timelines.Beware of religion. The false holiness preachers believe the more you suffer,the more Holy you are. Very soon,they will say there is a message from the Lord that we should all go and live in the Jungle far away from Civilization or else we'll go to Hell. The Lord says women should not wear trousers but here comes the devil with his own version. He says do not wear the material of Jeans,do not wear this or that material. This is certainly not Jesus.It is a false Jesus.Many innocent people are deceived by such teachings. Someone comes saying, the Lord said do not lust after your wives or husbands.But my bible tells me that if you are burning and can not contain yourself,then marry.And my bible says the only time allowed to deny yourself from your husband or wife is when you want to pray.Someone who has been sent by the demon of religion in order to invite adultery comes saying,"Stay away from your wife or husband or else you are going to Hell.Only have carnal knowledge of them when you want to procreate,stop lusting after them! I did not even know such teachings were possible. What the devil wants is to consume your time.Instead of just being led by the Holy Spirit,he wants you to start assuming that some things are sin.He is stealing the time that you should be in sweet fellowship with the Lord.Instead of getting to know the Lord more and praising him,he wants you to be religious and worried.The Lord wants us to be Holy and in an intimate relationship with him.Not be be religious and scared of him. There are many things I know but I would rather not say some things.I would just advise people to be led by the Holy Spirit.This should make us go on our knees and ask the Lord to cast away any religion and deception. One should personally be guided by the Holy Spirit about what is sin and what is not.I do not know everything and we all need to learn continuously from the Lord. Whoever feels like disassociating themselves from us is free to do so.The Lord said,"He who is not with me is against me.He who does not gather with me scatters abroad",Luke 11:23. False Holiness preachers are influenced by this demon of religion.They have gone out of the way and have formed a cult with strange doctrines. They do not even deserve to be called Christians because they are not.They belong to another religion and should have their own book which is not the bible. BEWARE OF DECEPTION! By Zipporah Mushala

1. Kelechi Akwataghibe

May 9, 2016 at 5:57 am

Mama Stella Okafor this caught my attention. I had been confused abou many of these things and I was asking Lord… We need constant guidance

2. Elizabeth Shali

May 9, 2016 at 6:08 am

Amen! I thank GOD for revealing this to me. Be blessed mightily my sister and my prayer is that the Lord may continue to use you. Be encouraged many are getting saved through this messages from the Lord.

3. Techmogen Princewill

May 9, 2016 at 6:10 am

You are on point!

4. Chuks Obiora

May 9, 2016 at 6:33 am

Carlene Grace Geran

5. Chuks Obiora

May 9, 2016 at 6:36 am

Jennifer Everett

6. Paul Sule

May 9, 2016 at 6:40 am

It is true I even read about one man that said joining a security agencies that hold gun and wearing of jeans material of any colour will led u to hell.thank God for this message. God bless u my sister.

7. Ishioma Akpotohwo Atuma

May 9, 2016 at 7:44 am

Yes, anyone that is geniuely born again ought not to handle gun. During Jesus crucification what did Jesus say to Peter about holding cutlass? He that carry sword dies by sword. God command that we shd be at peace wit one another, we shd love others. He promise to protect us and fight for us. He will avenge for us. He said if ur brother slap u, turn to d other side for him to slap again but don’t slap back. He warned that we shd not pay evil wit evil but bless them that curse us. These are words of Jesus. Why handling gun? To kill? For security? For what? Noooo. If we pray, Jesus will fight for us and know that our weapon of warfare are not canal. They are spiritual. We do not handle physical weapon. JEANS in d other hand, does not show decent dressing. Civil servants does not wear it to office even Bank workers. It is police, mopo and army that wears it because of the nature of their work,, always having crises wit criminals. We need God’s intervetion.

8. Frieda Nelago Shinime

May 9, 2016 at 7:47 am

True

9. Ifenna John

May 9, 2016 at 8:06 am

GOD bless you beloved ishioma atuma

10. Mike Moore

May 9, 2016 at 8:43 am

very true!

11. Job Ngbii Barikpue

May 9, 2016 at 9:05 am

Continue, the lord is your strenght.

12. Mghanga Mjomba

May 9, 2016 at 9:58 am

Endtime ultra-holiness demonic preachers 🙁 . God bless you Rachael.

13. Takemore Majabule

May 9, 2016 at 10:08 am

Amen to that.

14. Millicent Kemi Robert Aimienoho

May 9, 2016 at 10:10 am

Can we plait our hair? Am confused here,some say we can’t. We hv to comb it always ,we as a lady.

15. Paul AnayoChukwu

May 9, 2016 at 10:30 am

Why is Rachael mushala not answering this your question. Anyway christian women can plait their hair but not to attache anything to the hair.

16. Millicent Kemi Robert Aimienoho

May 9, 2016 at 10:35 am

Could this b true?

Kingsley Ubani encounter

Jesus said to me, do you know you are leading many to hell? I asked him how, and he said whenever people asking you about how they shoul keep their hair, you keep telling them not to use wool or attachment, but they can make use of plastic thread. Don’t you know that rubber thread is also an attachment?
    Then he ask me to follow him to hell that he want to show me something, on getting there, he brought out a woman out of the pit of fire, and he. Said to me son look at this woman, she is a member of Deeperlife bible church. She heard that it is a sin for a woman to plait her hair with any thread, but she didn’t believe it. When she died, she was found guilty of using thread to plait, and as a result of tht she went to hell. When I look at this woman, she plaited her hair with plastic thread. The woman was pleading for forgiveness but it was no granted to her, but was sent back to hell
    However I asked Jesus why he didn’t forgive the woman, he said to me, the woman was given several warning, trough revelation, people but she refused instead she took her self to be perfect in all her deed. Assuming she has taken correction, she would have saved many, because she was a model to many, but she has led many to hell, so she must go back to hell

Jesus said to me, no woman should plait their head with any type of thread
    No woman should add anything whatsoever to her hair
    I never asked them to use those things, human being did
    Tell women to keep their head natural, they must not apply any die, relaxer to it and must not be weave
    They should comb it alone
    Tell them to remove their wedding ring because it’s not I who ask them to use it but human did
    I hate both wedding ring and other ring.
    Tell my people not to put on any type of jeans cloth, wether skirt, trousers, shirts or blouses or nicker. I hate it
    Tell women no part of their breast should be seen.
    They must cover their body very well and also their back should not be seen.
    They must not wear any skin tight or short nicker under their skirt because I hate those thing
    Just pant and under wears.
    Women should not wear brassiere that will make the Tip of breast to be noticed, because if they do and man became seduced by it, the person has committed sin without knowing it.
    Also women must not put on any cloth that will make line of their pants to be noticed

By Ubani Kingsley C.
    The time is over

17. Paul AnayoChukwu

May 9, 2016 at 10:39 am

The issue of false Holiness preachers is no longer a new thing on Facebook. My prayer is that the children of God be led by the Holy Spirit. If not not, I see real confusion,I have mate one of them b4,let’s just be committed to the word of God and pray to God for guidance.

18. Dickson Victor Omasi

May 9, 2016 at 10:42 am

@Milicent kemi. Decently plaiting or packing your hair is not & has never been a sin. Looks like read d so called revelation of one Kingsley ubani.right?

19. Millicent Kemi Robert Aimienoho

May 9, 2016 at 10:47 am

Yes! I read it

20. Takemore Majabule

May 9, 2016 at 10:50 am

ummm, by the way, I am a man, what is plaiting, I may not have learnt it well when I was taught about it.

21. Julius Owiti

May 9, 2016 at 11:05 am

Kindly interpret for me the book of Leviticus 11:1-47 plz

22. Dickson Victor Omasi

May 9, 2016 at 11:17 am

People have taken the role of the holy spirit & teaching terrible things even telling u the kind of toothpaste u should use else u go to hell

23. Amaka Chibest

May 9, 2016 at 11:55 am

Let us all be careful cos God has a standard which can never be changed…dnt fail in ur journey n never be decieved by anyone. God is not a respecter of anyone!

24. Osuntolu Folashade

May 9, 2016 at 11:58 am

more anointing ma,Holy spirit of d living God pls be our senior partner in dis journey ijn.Amen

25. Ngozi Akanno Ikechukwu

May 9, 2016 at 12:07 pm

May God help us

26. Lefoka Kgabo

May 9, 2016 at 1:47 pm

amn

27. Joe Kawaawa

May 9, 2016 at 3:40 pm

28. Aigbokhai Samuel Stanley

May 9, 2016 at 4:31 pm

@bro Omasi hav u prayed about this things urself or u jus asume

29. Mbui Ka Njogu

May 9, 2016 at 5:55 pm

30. Phil Chisan

May 9, 2016 at 6:20 pm

Thank you so much sister Rachael Mushala Chisulo, this has answered greatly some of my concerns over some extreme teachings that are not even scriptural, I pray that the Lord will give me the grace to meet you and your sister and husband one of these days…….Godly richly bless you and once again thank for being used of the Lord in these last days……..brother Phil.

31. Ugwu Ruth Oluebube

May 9, 2016 at 6:44 pm

Please is it a sin to carve your eye brown?

32. Precious Lawal

May 9, 2016 at 6:47 pm

Is a sin ooo Chukwuemeka Ruth O

33. Patrick Gacheru

May 9, 2016 at 7:31 pm

MAY THE HOLY SPIRIT GUIDES US.

34. Busari Remilekun

May 9, 2016 at 10:16 pm

holy spirit is very important in this journey.I pray Jesus christ sholud help us,and send his holy spirit to do the right thing at the right time,right way,right manner,for the right reason,in the right purpose,in the right situation according to the standard of the Lord Jesus christ.and I pray Jesus christ should give us the spirt of great discernment in aboundance.amen

35. Sala Kamkosi K

May 10, 2016 at 12:12 am

Ayeisha Eze Eustace Tochukwu Eze

36. Adarju Dangana

May 10, 2016 at 2:26 am

Praise God! thanks for the revelation. sister Rachael Mushala Chisulo please enlighten me on perfume, body spray.

37. Oz Prince Osas

May 10, 2016 at 6:46 am

Na only God go fit help us ooo

38. Tinei Manyika

May 10, 2016 at 6:15 pm

Amen. Thank u sister

39. Amaka Chibest

May 11, 2016 at 5:56 am

Ubani Kingsley’s book was confirmed by God dat it is TRUE…for those doubting, ask God 4 more confirmations.

40. Stephen Niyi Okefusi

May 11, 2016 at 4:25 pm

LISTEN TO ME:

GOD want you to share His heart message to the world so that they will nOT perish.

God annoint me to carry out some assignment for the salvation of the world.

Now you are like another sources of word of God so that the body of christ may be build up.

Now Answer me in my message in your inbox,i want to ask some things from you.

Am 20plus and God want to use me to carry out one revival.

But i want to confirm somethings from you now answer my inbox message.

That is why God has call you to serves as guide to both the blind and those that are confuse.

I DECREE MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND KEEP YOU AND BE GRACIOUS TO YOU.AMEN.NOW INBOX ME.